Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: adding new provinces

Default Re: adding new provinces

With regards to downloading it in Russian until Mr. Goutlard can make it in English will it make my files Russian, because I am going to be learning Russian anyway but do not know a lot yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    There is a mod that enables Scotland, Greece, and adds new factions like Hetmanat, Madurai, Kandy, Hyderavad, Moldavia
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-project-v3-45
    Can you add the settlements to your mod? Also the link to download is dead for the settlement mod... Is there any other way I can get it?

It would be great if someone can seed this mod, and the english text part, on torrent, and tell name of the torrent here.
    Thank you in advance

Goutlard's Avatar Janissary

Quote Originally Posted by Garibaldi View Post
    Can you add the settlements to your mod? Also the link to download is dead for the settlement mod... Is there any other way I can get it?
    He doesn't add settlements, he only creates new factions, which is any good modder such as him can do
    Wind from the East's Awards :

Quote Originally Posted by Goutlard View Post
    He doesn't add settlements, he only creates new factions, which is any good modder such as him can do
    Would you mind translating how to install it I did what google tanslate said and it did not work.

My god. It's all coming together!

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I cannot seem to find this. I downloaded 1.4 but it only has Khiva... When will he upload this? Also how soon till you integrate this in your mod?
    PS When will some one make this in English because the all text is literally unreadable for me. No Russian or English it is a bloody nightmare.

Hello everyone. there was a mod by Fortres that added extra textures so could it be possible to add regions on those textures?
    besides that great job and will the regions on the coasts of Africa and south America also be added?

Where might I find these textures by Fortes?

Quote Originally Posted by topgearrules View Post
    Where might I find these textures by Fortes?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-World-Map-Mod

There seems to be so much independent parts floating around regarding the regions are world mods. If only the work could be all combined into one.

Laetus

Sory for being a little slow here, I was wondering if there is a mod showing more provinces..for example France is one big province, is there a mod where that is made up of more then just on province? like 4? And Spain maybe broken up as well. I think it would make things easier for things like taxes and more armies... and magically nations wouldn't fall so easily when one major province fails like their capital territory,,

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

no this is not possible yet and maybe it will never be possible.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    no this is not possible yet and maybe it will never be possible.
    Why is that exactly, since one mod recently added regions in general? Erklär mal. :>

wangrin's Avatar Unguibus et Rostro
    Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by SanderP View Post
    Why is that exactly, since one mod recently added regions in general? Erklär mal. :>
    It is still not possible to really add new region or even modify existing one because we have no tools nor the understanding to modify the pathfinding system.

So, even if Imperial Destroyer add a great improvement in adding unused regions, it don't add true new regions, the mod use a trick discovered by Russian modders to add a city, town and resources to existing "wilderness" region.
    The "trick" is based on using fort to create a new pathfinding, and then replacing fort by city / town / resource.
    Here is a map drawn by taw from ETW data :

source : [Resource] Guide to the ETW map #441

Further readings :

Last edited by wangrin; November 08, 2014 at 01:16 PM.

« Le courage, c’est de ne pas subir la loi du mensonge triomphant qui passe, et de ne pas faire écho de notre âme, de notre bouche et de nos mains aux applaudissements imbéciles et aux huées fanatiques.. » Jean JAURES

Miles

Quote Originally Posted by wangrin View Post
    It is still not possible to really add new region or even modify existing one because we have no tools nor the understanding to modify the pathfinding system.

So, even if Imperial Destroyer add a great improvement in adding unused regions, it don't add true new regions, the mod use a trick discovered by Russian modders to add a city, town and resources to existing "wilderness" region.
    The "trick" is based on using fort to create a new pathfinding, and then replacing fort by city / town / resource.
    Here is a map drawn by taw from ETW data :

source : [Resource] Guide to the ETW map #441

Further readings :

So does that mean even splitting regions (France etc) is not possible? That's odd.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456