Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Falcom Total War III :Suggestions & bug fixing

Default Re: Falcom Total War III :Suggestions & bug fixing

hi, i have an problem, but i not sure can be fix or not, problem is i experience attack siege a jurchen city . i click in and play in battlefield , it sure jump out desktop and say fatal graphic error or other error saying "sorry pal that dnt knw what happen and game will out "

** i have play some other mod with same setting, it totally dont have this problem and the building for both mod is same, should not have that problem because other mod no CTD, is that fixable?
    Mod that feature Asian will be great, especially Japan,Chinese and Korean.

Hello, I don't know if I will get a reply but when I have all the zips in the /Medieval II/mods folder, I can't extract. I have used , Winrar , 7zip, Jzip and none of them work.
    If any one can help me I will be very thankfull

It's a shame, Moddb only has V1.4 BUT it is in an .EXE file, so I may just have to resort to playing that

Oh, I just realised I already have the 1.4 version, is there a way I can overwrite it?
    Anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Connor88 View Post
    Hello, I don't know if I will get a reply but when I have all the zips in the /Medieval II/mods folder, I can't extract. I have used , Winrar , 7zip, Jzip and none of them work.
    If any one can help me I will be very thankfull
    It says ,it's an unknown format or damaged

i have reinstall, but the problem still there, everytime i want to attack the xinjing or the mongolian city, it will CTD to desktop, any solution?
    i playing as CHINA. i think this problem easy to test

AntonisTheGreek's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by kkchen88 View Post
    i have reinstall, but the problem still there, everytime i want to attack the xinjing or the mongolian city, it will CTD to desktop, any solution?
    i playing as CHINA. i think this problem easy to test
    For now,just autoresolve when attacking these settlements.In a future version,this may be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by AntonisTheGreek View Post
    For now,just autoresolve when attacking these settlements.In a future version,this may be fixed.
    thank for the reply, will wait for next update

Work on some of the unit cards to make them look less like the vanilla game.

Suggestions for more possible factions!

N. America: The Missisipian culture. They had Pyramid cities so they could be the same style as the Aztecs.

Africa: The Kanem Emire (just east of Mali), The Ethiopian Empire (I know they began in 1137, but The Kingdom of Zimbabwe only began in the 1200s).

Despite the issues this mod is great, and it obviously took a lot of work, and I realise my suggestions will as well, so I won't be disappointed if they're not implemented or anything.

How to install Falcom III
    Thanks

This is by far the best mod in Medieval II Total War, I can't stop playing it & pursue conquering the whole world. I have a suggestion that you should fix, if you make another version when you play as the Native American factions can you change the event message sounds the same as the Americas campaign?

The Battle of Asia team reported they've updated their settlements and that the older versions have a potential to crash. They made the Asian settlements used in this mod.

also another problem is when i play as the Native American factions & conquer a castle it doesnt recruit or retrain anyone, & also not sure if this is on purpose but when playing as Japan are you suppose to have siege weapons? Because after building a ballista or catapult maker it has no ballistas or catapults to recruit, same with town watch

Miles

Any news on the inca modelling

Help, i can't play because some type of error appears: "Windows cannot find kingdom.exe, Make sure you have typed the name correctly,and then try again."
    I don't know what i have to do..

KmanBEAST's Avatar Civis

Ideas!

-Add the musketeers unit from the Americas campaign to England and France. You already added the pikemen which are from the same expansion, so it's definitely possible.

-Add kingdoms units to vanilla factions

-Give kingdoms stats for units (it's more balanced). However keep the vanilla morale, it's good.

-More variety to the 2 African factions, especially that green one that I can't pronounce very well.

-Generals' Bodyguards recruitable for campaign. In the fortress or the fortress-level stables put the early period one. For the late period general's bodyguard have them recruitable from either a citadel or the citadel-level stables.

-Fix smaller issues like Dismounted Chivalric Knights not recruitable for France or Denmark in campaign, England not having armored sergeants, etc. These can be fixed by the player but it would still be cool to see them.

And if you can, try to add at least one of the Italian factions back! I personally like Europe staying small, because it kind of is small compared to the other continents, but I would love to be able to play as an Italian city state with the whole world at my finger tips! Thanks!

Do Japanese have other ships then Dhow? I have full upgraded ports and i have only them available.

Miles

Any news

The game crashes when the pope dies and the papal states doesn't have any settlements.

Goutlard's Avatar Janissary

I have an issue with the campaign getting stuck, without CTD, but with the cursor becoming a hourglass almost forever and not being able to control anything.
    Does anyone know how to solve this ?
    Wind from the East's Awards :