Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Emperor Batman's Marching Bands: The Music of War

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Default Re: Emperor Batman's Marching Bands: The Music of War

Quote Originally Posted by ish666 View Post
    Having no luck with mod manager, the same problem ill have to make do with youtube

Sorry to bother you and cheers for the help.

ish
    And that way you'll find the version you want anyway. Simple fife and drum? Glorious massive band? It's your call.

hi all,

just recently got a new computer and decided to get my hands on a few total war games. napoleon being the most exciting for me. as im totally new to modding ive had a crack (unsuccessfully) at installing this mod to my game. as i said before im totally new to the modding community and dont know an awful lot about computers (something almost unheard of for a teen of my age!). if anyone could give me an in depth installation guide that would be brill, perhaps a video preferably on windows 7 ( i know i ask alot)

thanks in advance!

Hello, I used a mod manager and my game still crashes every time i try to play!!! Thanks!

hello, i love this musics but could you try to make the band play even when they don't move, it will be more realistic =) thank you

I was just wondering,I probably already know the answer,but does this mod work for napoleons total war for Mac?

hello, i recently got this mod, and i have to say, job well done! i've been looking for something like this for a while, but i seem to be having a problem, whenever i play, the band only plays one song, like when i have the British it'll only play British Grenadiers, and it doesn't matter how many times i start another battle, it always plays the same song, is there a fix to this problem?

i would like to share my mod.. but i dont know how help me guys

What happened to the Empire version of this mod by Brigadier Graham, is it still around and if so where can I download the full thing?

Would this be compatible with the Great War Mod ?

Does anyone know a way to reorder the tracks? I know this mod only plays one track until you have a reinforcing army, but I wondered whether there was a way to change this, so I can have my preferred track as default?

Do you reckon this mod would work for Empire? Unfortunately I don't think that Gunner Graham's mod works anymore...

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Harry Flashman View Post
    Do you reckon this mod would work for Empire? Unfortunately I don't think that Gunner Graham's mod works anymore...
    I don't think this mod will work, Napoleon uses a different system for battelground music than Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorBatman999 View Post
    I don't think this mod will work, Napoleon uses a different system for battelground music than Empire.
    Sir how can i play scottish band in game and what should i do with this unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v3_1.pack...?? Plzz sir help me 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I’m not expecting an answer due to age of thread but here it goes anyway! Does anyone know a way of getting more than one unit to play at the same time? Not just from reinforcing armies. Was hoping to have 2 bands playing, I know they’ll play different tunes but that’s fine. Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345