Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: [Version 3.x] Campaign Issues

Default Re: [Version 3.x] Campaign Issues

I have no CTD problem to speak of, so that is good. However, I got a new PC a few months ago and forgot to reinstall the mod until now. Everything works fine, I have v3.6.2 but it seems like the mod is not what i had before. There is no naval construction ability, no abolitionist/slavery support mechanic, the states are different and less in depth, there is no ability to research, many units that could be made before cannot be anymore, and finally minor nations all have vanilla unit cards. Am i missing something? Did I maybe have a submod that was installed and just can't remember?

madrush's Avatar Senator

has there been any progress or solution to the random CTD crashes that happen by the new ACW building chains?

hello, so i started playing this mod couple of days ago however after i finish a battle the game starts loading back into campaign then crashes to desktop.
    i tried reloading the save and doing the battle again but the same thing happens....
    using 3.6.2 and i have completely reinstalled empire with no other mods.

General_ARC's Avatar Laetus

HI, Does the Campaign, I am playing on the warpath map, allow: (1) researching tech, (2) Recruiting ships, (3) building forts in the field, (3) fortifying towns, (4) when using diplomacy, it seems like no one wants to trade technology? If we cannot research base tech, how do we get it? Is diplomacy the only way?

Default Re: [Version 3.2] Campaign Issues

[version 3.6.2]

Crashes the game whenever I end my first turn, no clue how to fix.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789