Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.1 Bugs/Issues

Default Re: 5.1 Bugs/Issues

when i created first cohorts in Arretium and Ariminium the Legion names just said Legio I, without names, like Legio I Italica trained in Roma.

EDIT: Ferrata appeared for the cohort trained in Arretium 2 turns afterwards.

EDIT II: No change in the cohort from Ariminum. Carthage wins 5 years into the campaign...
    Last edited by sazabi04; June 24, 2006 at 07:24 AM.
    <[humans are greedy...therefore they are human]>

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Anybody else seen carthage win after 5 turns?

And ill look into the legion name error.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Cyrus the Virus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Had two CTD today after wins over Gaul. The thing is had won several victories before and now all is lost, don't know what could have caused it, just wanted to complain a little...

"And the Heavens Shall Tremble"
    Resistance is futile™

"ehn sewr traih-sluyrds-lairareh"

on the Spartans discriptions it says "Very HardynSapping Ability" is it supposed to be that way?

Lusted...hope you use my latest formations (13) for custom human formations that eradicate the freeze problem. Only 12 had this problem in only 1 formation...the poison-carthage which replaced the double line. Now it is fixed. Everybody can correct this by dwnlding my standalone formations and use only the formation.txt (not the formation_ai.txt bcs it is over-modified by Lusted)

Yes i am using 13 Darth, but the problem seems to now be present in several other formations, though this may be the result of the changes ive made, but thats only to the Theban sacred band formation, ill try it out with just your descr_formations.txt and see if that fixes the problem.
    Creator of:
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.

Adler's Avatar Libertus

Tribus_Legae is missing as a city from the desc_strat
    I have traversed Roman ruins from Israel, Egypt, Greece, Jordan & Italy.

Believe me, playing the game is more fun!

Chris

Is it? Well ill definitely fix that for gold, its easy enough to fix.
    Last edited by Lusted; June 26, 2006 at 07:54 AM.
    Creator of:

Legionary Jezza's Avatar Praefectus

There bridges missing custom battle for moon river nile and the other one.

I can't make them appear in custom battle, i chose rivers on the campaign map where it starts off with roads so they should have bridges, but they don't.
    Creator of:

Whats happening about the darth dragging formations bug? i would say thats the most pressing.

Legionary Jezza's Avatar Praefectus

O.k one thing can we have one more kind of formation like a "ArrowHead" formation maybe?

Yorkiesand23's Avatar Foederatus

I'm getting a crash every time I starve out Patavium, it has Stone Walls Barbarian and is owned by Gaul.

I restart and reload the save game but it does this everytime.

Any Ideas?

n.b. I have Show_err and it dosen't show anything.

P.S. I was able to take the city by assaulting it, a bit harder but still able to play. Only CTD i've had up to now. currently fending off hordes of gauls.
    Last edited by Yorkiesand23; June 27, 2006 at 04:09 PM.

My game sends me back to my desktop everytime I try to start it, showing up an error that says that the mount databse couldn't be loaded and that there is an error in the descr_mount.txt on line 83, first column.

I looked it up, it's the entry for the camel's water_trail_effect, but I couldn't find anything strange nor could solve the problem by simply reinstalling TE 5.0 and TE 5.1. Additionally, this entry matches exactly the entry inside the clean RTW 1.0 descr_mount.txt.

The error appeared this evening - yesterday and today morning everything went fine, except that I had to quit my last battle because the screen was freezing, as the enemy general got killed. Is there anything, how you could help me?

ben_emo, im looking into the bug, it looks like i was using a slightly older version of the descr_formations.txt file in 5.0, even though i had a more update version elsewhere on my computer of the file.

Hitman Blood Money, your best asking Darth about that, i can only really do slight changes to formations.

Yorkiesand23, there will be the occasional bug.

Azhiraz, did you have any other mods installed for BI, and do you have RTw patched to 1.5?
    Creator of:

I don't got BI, but patched my game up to RTW 1.5 before I installed your mod. Before that, I uninstalled all mods (Chivalry TW by then), took a backup with the original RTW 1.0 data files and installed the patches.

The game is expecting something like a buoyancy offset. Hmm... I'll try to totally clean my RTW and install all patches and your mod again, I'll report back tomorrow, if that fixed this weird issue.

Well, after reinstalling all patches and mods on a new 1.0 version oft RTW, the issue is gone and I'm able to play further into your mod.

for the rebels, they had "Millitia Hoplites(old skin)" with the new animation(overhand).

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

A lot of rebels have the old vanlla skins and stuff, but i dont know if this is intentional or not.

Campidoctor

I love the old Militia Hoplites rebel skin and I'm glad it's still in there. It's one of the coolest, simplest skins.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast