Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [Hotseat Tavern] - The Green Dragon Inn Thread

Default Re: [Hotseat Tavern] - The Green Dragon Inn Thread

I want him in, its just two things, one Im not sure if one of the players want to decline the offer they received, secondly I know that if Nice joins, I must put up a decent player as Isengard or else this hotseat wont be any fun at all. Knicolas is Isengard and he is new to hotseats so Nice will probably win that battle and I and EoH will probably win in the north which leaves SF alone against everyone. If Nice chose an evil faction it would be a lot easier. Like Isengard for example. If Nice is willing to be Isengard and Knicolas is willing to change factions I could most likely squeeze you into the hotseat.
    Last edited by The Norseman; May 19, 2012 at 12:44 PM.

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Gimli10 View Post
    C: > Program Files > Sega > Medival 2 Total War > Mods > Third Age Total War > Open Third Age Total War.cfg with Notepad > Hotseat > Admin Password =
    Wow, just wow. Your telling me it took you that long to figure it out? Four hotseats and you never once thought of adding that line?
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

You wish you could win in the North. If we get a semi-decent OOTMM player you and EoH won't stand a chance.

Haha I thought he had being doing that all along I have a tactic for OOTMM now though it depends on the SE player....

I'm not sure I understand your first sentence. Who was being what and doing what?
    Last edited by Gallus; May 19, 2012 at 12:59 PM.

Haha watch what Martin wrote first sentence was to him.

I thought it was directed at me.
    Anyway, in order to defeat both orc factions Silvans and Dwarves need to attack them with everything they've got in the first 15 turns. That gives me just enough time to secure the Sea of Rhun and get insane income. After that only an intervention by the almighty Nice can save you... hmm... NICE MUST PLAY AN EVIL FACTION!

Apparantly not, I was informed by him that it was not possible to put a password in these hotseats. If I had spent 30 seconds looking into the file myself I could have told him right from the start. more my fault really
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"

Apparantly not, I was informed by him that it was not possible to put a password in these hotseats. If I had spent 30 seconds looking into the file myself I could have told him right from the start. more my fault really

Hmm you dont happen to be willing to create the first save do you? Because we need a neutral one to be in control of the admin password....

Nice as Isengard? Then Gondor will be up against 3 factions, Nice will destroy Rohan in no time...

Nah, not if he plays right. Eriador can help as well or HE. OOTMM will have to focus on SE and OOG on Dwarves

Gimli's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by martin616 View Post
    Wow, just wow. Your telling me it took you that long to figure it out? Four hotseats and you never once thought of adding that line?
    I knew about it, but i when i set the password, it was for the M2TW.cfg file and never noticed the cfg a while for a while thinking that it wasnt possible to set the admin pass. After that, finally noticed the .cfg file and then set it up.
    Last edited by Gimli; May 19, 2012 at 01:44 PM.

knicolas2's Avatar Senator

ok i would take ootmm

Why no Rohan player yet? NICE!

Why no Rohan player yet? NICE!
    He will be Isengard, if he accepts. Rohan is reserved, but Ill check if he declines.

Willowran's Avatar Domesticus

so long as it is not a suicide run, i'll like as not choose OOG. (i recieved the invite and all that)

also: as a question about the rules. I've mentioned this a couple times, but never recieved a response... One of the rules is "no assassins". I am rather fond of the buggers... why is there a "no assassin" rule?

Because thanks to the ability tio reload turns assassins are guarenteed to kill everything.
    I would do that Norseman but I only have my version of the game (I deleted my hotseat version when I stopped playing the hotseats here) and that is heavily modified.

Ah I see. we will just find another one then

Willowran's Avatar Domesticus

ahhh.... that makes sense dang cheaters killin mah vibe.

Well what the hell. Put me down for OOG. What's the worst that could happen?

Alright Ive ordered the turns by GMT now, let me know if I they are uncorrect!