Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: [ACW] Feedback & Discussion Thread

Default Re: [Version 3] Feedback & Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by student23 View Post
    Thanks for the patch.

I had a working warpath campaign before, using steam, installed everything as you asked but I get a CTD everytime I want to start a campaign, either US or CA.
    Restart your pc, then start steam by hand, after that start the launcher. Now all should be working again.

I Have this same problem and ive restarted a few times still no luck

What kind of launcher fixes...

I tried using the user scrpt feature to run a mod for movies, sounds etc. with ACW and I didn't see any changes with the original mod.
    [signature]

Quote Originally Posted by WAR monger View Post

I tried using the user scrpt feature to run a mod for movies, sounds etc. with ACW and I didn't see any changes with the original mod.
    Those changes are inside the launcher exe and other launcher related files.

EDIT: For anybody who have troubles running the mod, please visit our technical help forum. So we can have a better look at all, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by WAR monger View Post

My friend, ask specifically if you have questions and try to be more polite in your posts.

Not all mods are compatible with ACW. As far as I know a movie pack must be "movie" type and not "mod" so it does not need user scripted edited. As Shokh has answered you before you have to use ACW sound pack. If you want to make changes in sounds, you have to do it inside this pack and not add a new one.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Just downloaded 3.1, i wanna thank the ACW team for all your efforts, the diligence and patience, you put into this complex modding project.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

thanks for 3.1 just intalled and tried it out with no hitch whatsoever! Great work...one question. When are we getting the bayonets back?

Thanks to all! Bayonets back perhaps in 3.2.

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

got ninjad by husserl...

Quote Originally Posted by Gotreksek View Post
    How do you recrute Generals ? I keep getting messages that I can recrute generals (US campaign on warpath map) but they're nowhere to be seen...
    Oh, and Confederate units on the campaign map are red instead of grey (they were grey before the 3.1 patch).

Do you know if in custom battles there is a way to play 1vs1 on a 4vs4 map ?
    All your an technical questions are answered in the tech forum.
    For 4vs4 simple put in the other 3 armys one unit.

I don't like the download links...because they dont work... Could you update MODDB!?
    Some people were born to be great. Others...not so much...

-= ME!=-

Is it normal from the first round no army on the map?

Quote Originally Posted by Ensis1410 View Post
    Is it normal from the first round no army on the map?
    yes, there are no starting armies in the Campaign... play a few turns and AI will recruit his forces. then, you are cooked I hear AI is hard to fight against... they have like tanks, and flamethrowers and, and AIBM-s

Sorry, didn't see I had received a pm. Now that I look, I see the little "1" indicating a new message. I so rarely receive pm's here that I don't usually look for them. I see the tech support now. I was looking inside the ACW forum itself for it and thought that tech support was an external forum for general tech support not related to the mod. Should have just clicked it anyway and found out. Thanks for all the help, sorry for being so dense about the whole thing.

An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

Quote Originally Posted by jpaa1701 View Post
    Sorry, didn't see I had received a pm. Now that I look, I see the little "1" indicating a new message. I so rarely receive pm's here that I don't usually look for them. I see the tech support now. I was looking inside the ACW forum itself for it and thought that tech support was an external forum for general tech support not related to the mod. Should have just clicked it anyway and found out. Thanks for all the help, sorry for being so dense about the whole thing.
    no problem

we are here to help...

enjoy the game...

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    My friend, ask specifically if you have questions and try to be more polite in your posts.

Not all mods are compatible with ACW. As far as I know a movie pack must be "movie" type and not "mod" so it does not need user scripted edited. As Shokh has answered you before you have to use ACW sound pack. If you want to make changes in sounds, you have to do it inside this pack and not add a new one.
    I asked this same question before in the technical help forum and didn't get any answers, which is why I asked here. I was referring to the changelog and I wanted more information on what "launcher fixes" meant, considering I've been having issues. In any event, since its been elaborated on I need not discuss it more. Thanks.

EDIT: I've just seen the new answers. I hadn't checked it since just before you posted last night. I figured it was a dead thread and was going to be ignored.
    Last edited by WAR monger; May 19, 2012 at 12:06 PM.
    [signature]

Dave Strider's Avatar Dux Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Shokh
    Cavalry now can this ingame, but sadly the AI isn´t able to do so. But the player can use this tactic.
    This may sound easier said than done but why not make an Infantry unit with a Cavalryman's stats, gun, etc.?
    when the union's inspiration through the worker's blood shall run,
    there can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun,
    yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?
    but the union makes us strong.

I have correctly installed the 3.1 path. I can launch the program, but when I start the campaign, the game crashes and I don't know why... I have tried several times. I also canceled and reinstalled it twice, but nothing to do.

I installed the 3.1 update. I had warpath campaign running before and it looks like I can play it still now, but how do I switch to the world campaign if I want?