Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [PItalica2] Help Us - Image Database

Default Re: [PItalica2] Help Us - Image Database

Great pics, Hoplite of llis, +rep when I can
    ---------------------------------Check out my mod --------------------------------

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Thanks to Periskopio Publications. By the way, does rep do anything? Do I win anything if I gather much?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplite of Ilis View Post
    Thanks to Periskopio Publications. By the way, does rep do anything? Do I win anything if I gather much?
    I don't think it will give any real monetary reward. However, it shows that you are a helpful/respected/skillful member of the community,I suppose
    ---------------------------------Check out my mod --------------------------------

I thought I was going to win a TWC signed life-like spear or something

Hi !
    How are things going at the moment ?
    Found below some info 'Diocle' provided the ROTN team. I'm sure you can use it too !

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Now the new units are wonderful! But the Armenian Legionaries.......Give me those guys and the world will be mine! They are terrific! Great wok! +rep!

Now you are doing a lot of work , and I cannot give you anything...this isn't good!
    So while I'm coughing with 38'5° of fever and in my bed I was reading some old Archeology magazines I have here......I found some nice pics from Italian sites, and I want to post them here as a form of gift from an Italian fan with flu and fever!
    I hope you'll like them! Anyway thanks and good, good work!

Look:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    From left: Chalcidic Italic helmet (IV centBC)from Lavello; on the right South-Italic Chalcidic helmet (IV cent.BC) from Policoro.

Pseudo Corinthian helmets and weapons of the V cent BC, from Braida di Vaglio:

Lepontian helmets and sword fro the 'Necropolis of Giubiasco, North East Italy:
    Iron Celtic helmet (IV-III cent BC); Etrusacn type with typical central crest fron North East Italy; Celtic helmet late La Tene ( I cent BC),; Sword 'Gladius type' (I cent BC)

Grtz...&..Cheers !

btw......@Hoplite of Ilis: Great info & pictures !! Keep that up and going ! (+rep.)
    Last edited by Celtoi; February 01, 2013 at 12:30 AM.

Thanks for the reputation! My rings changed to that "decoration" thing . Glad to help. There's plenty images for many kinds of mods. From archaic to medieval age.
    Last edited by Hoplite of Ilis; February 02, 2013 at 01:46 PM. Reason: additional information

This isn't quite what you're looking for, but have you noticed this? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...urces-free-use They look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplite of Ilis View Post
    This isn't quite what you're looking for, but have you noticed this? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...urces-free-use They look great.
    I support that too!

Quote Originally Posted by Yayattasa View Post
    Some free to use shield textures I found on the Rome Workshop.
    (It's not really reference material, but it's really useful)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=573832

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12