Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bayonets

Default Re: Bayonets

I think i found Tosa Riflemen didn't use Bayonets here..
    i just telling you if maybe you need to fix this,

but sword for tosa rifilemen are OK. here

I never gave Tosa Riflemen bayonets.

Cool mod! Does it work online against other players without the mod?

Thanks!

Probably not.

Okay I'll admit I was a bit skeptical that this could work so well at first. It just seemed too good to be true. I am so glad I tried this out though! I can't even begin to describe how much cooler my troops look with their excellently rendered bayonets! Well done sir and +Rep!

Icon3 Re: Bayonets

Quote Originally Posted by IGdood View Post
    Probably not.
    Quote Originally Posted by planesrule1 View Post
    Cool mod! Does it work online against other players without the mod?

Thanks!

This Mod could work online against other players, too----> if

---> only the warscape_equipment_items or warscape_equipment_themes are changed!

How mod will affect multiplayer?

Very nice work gentlemen. It's not perfect but it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Degearus View Post
    How mod will affect multiplayer?
    In my experience it does not affect it at all, I play multiplayer with the pack file in the data folder.
    In MP games, as well as MP game replays, there are no bayonets. All units who use bayonets in singleplayer use swords in MP, just like vanilla.

So you do not need to remove the file whenever you want to play MP, it is excellent.

Does anyone know why this mod doesn't work with the NOIF's Boshin War Mod. (At least mine doen't)

I tested it with the flag pack and the bayonets got missing. Noif tells me that his pack should not affect to this, but my friend has the same problem.

This problem occured with his new uppdated pack, the previous version worked fine.

Could some one please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by andeve3 View Post
    In my experience it does not affect it at all, I play multiplayer with the pack file in the data folder.
    In MP games, as well as MP game replays, there are no bayonets. All units who use bayonets in singleplayer use swords in MP, just like vanilla.

So you do not need to remove the file whenever you want to play MP, it is excellent.
    Oh DERP!

MP units are separate from SP units, there should be no conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandels View Post
    Does anyone know why this mod doesn't work with the NOIF's Boshin War Mod. (At least mine doen't)

I tested it with the flag pack and the bayonets got missing. Noif tells me that his pack should not affect to this, but my friend has the same problem.

This problem occured with his new uppdated pack, the previous version worked fine.

Could some one please help me.

Not sure, but there might be a conflict with units_stats_land in this mod and Noif's mod.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by IGdood View Post
    Not sure, but there might be a conflict with units_stats_land in this mod and Noif's mod.
    It sound strange, because bayonets are worked with my mod since bayonet mod has been created. I haven't seen any problem between bayonet mod and NoBWM, as I 'am updating and fixing here.
    In newest update, units_stats_land will be removed because I used it with Imperial flag, but now need remove it while it's under maintenance.

Hey, massive noob here, but I can't seem to get this mod working! I downloaded it and put it in the Data folder like you said (yes I unpacked it) but it doesn't seem to work, I'm only using Noids historical mod not Radious's anymore, will that have any effect? I Reeeallllly want bayonets yet it never seems to work! Please someone help!

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Force View Post
    Hey, massive noob here, but I can't seem to get this mod working! I downloaded it and put it in the Data folder like you said (yes I unpacked it) but it doesn't seem to work, I'm only using Noids historical mod not Radious's anymore, will that have any effect? I Reeeallllly want bayonets yet it never seems to work! Please someone help!
    I'am using my mods and radious mods, bayonets are working well. Yesterday I talked with one guy who have problem get this bayonets mod working, but when he removed Darthmod. Then It worked perfectly. You must have something, what might cause it. Mine and radious are working 100% with bayonets.

Here is small example:

As far as I can tell mine is the same as your except the "_" in the actual mods name, but I don't think that should be an issue. yet it somehow still doesn't work.

KIWI, Try what happens if you remove the Noif's historical flag and banners mod. That was causing the problem for me.

I hate this problem because i really love Noif's flags and banners mod. I wonder why some report that there is no problems and for others they don't work. I already installed my FoTS again and still no good.

bayonets work fine with all other mods i use.

Just tried that and it had no effect...

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Sandels View Post
    KIWI, Try what happens if you remove the Noif's historical flag and banners mod. That was causing the problem for me.

I hate this problem because i really love Noif's flags and banners mod. I wonder why some report that there is no problems and for others they don't work. I already installed my FoTS again and still no good.

bayonets work fine with all other mods i use.
    it is funny that your one not work, but on me it working perfectly

Not working at all here.

Content Emeritus

I checked inside to Bayonets mod and mine mod:

Bayonets:
    animations > animation_tables
    db > Unit_stats_land_tables; warscape_equipment_items_tables; warscape_equipment_themes_table

NoBWM:
    db > faction_banners tables
    rigidmodels > flag > textures > .........
    ui > flags + frontend ui > (faction flags ....) + skins > long list about skins....

so my mod don't have anything doing with bayonets mod. One guy said that he had darthmod in data and that caused problem with bayonets and my mod and when he removed darthmod, all worked perfectly.