Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Sekigahara Campaign - DEFINING features, at a glance (aka What makes it different from the rest of the other mods)

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - DEFINING features, at a glance (aka What makes it different from the rest of the other mods)

my version is 1.1.0 of shogun 2 and i was install the rise of samurai and crack it how to install the mod without steam please helpppp meee

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - DEFINING features, at a glance (aka What makes it different from the rest of the other mods)

I hope the Date aren't superior to the *ahem* Sanada....

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

Maybe some people are upset because its what they would have asked but were beaten to it like me!

I joke! Great way to get people interested.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

I should be updating the screenshots to reflect the new changes made by Akaie-sama.

Hehe. Oh and guys, dont forget, Modding Awards nomination is over and soon the voting will begin.

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Looking forward to those screenshots, I'm going to try out this mod after I get sick of multiplayer. Can't wait to use Ashigaru swarms...
    炸鸡

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

There, tis updated with some pics.

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

I am wondering where one could find a encyclopedia for the units or some sort of information on what the buildings are or what the units are before I go down a line in the tech tree. I don't know what the new buildings will give me without actually getting the ones before them.

holy Christ man, I just heard about this campaign been looking around to find out a list of all the features and this is the best place I've found however, your style for delivering this post is ridiculously atrocious. I don't even know if you are trying to be funny or what. but how about just a freaking features list. I can't even read this it's grating my head so hard.

Moving On. Christ

i just read your post about a great way to get people interested. YEAH, NO, JUST GIVE A FREAKING FEATURES LIST

3 similar posts in 2 pages talking about how annoying this is, this is 2 year's old so it don't make a big difference i guess, but christ, I just gotta tell you I was so excited for a new Shogun campaign and this post just killled it, like forget it, it's soooooooo bad, i'm not playing without knowing exactly what's in a mod and i'd rather sit through a root canal than figure out what you are pontificating about instead of just delivering a features list.

whats really funny is this all seems to be in the 'guise of "getting people interested." An alternative campaign mod for Shogun 2 wil do that by itself, what you are trying to do has the opposite effect. And I realize for some people this isn't as big a deal as it is to me, but again 3 posts in 2 pages about how bad your opening post is. maybe listen

An actual review too much to ask? This campy, in-to-myself 's what happens when moderators don't moderate the forum darlings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12