Page 15 of 249 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324254065115 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that make you go WTF

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Things that make you go WTF

The fact that brushing someone else's teeth might make them orgasm...

People Who keep talking on politics

Dimwitted christians

People who whine when girls Wear Fashinable clothes and cant live with it

Ignorants that love being dumb

people who bash, hate, And pathetically Shun things like twilight for almost no reason (And no I Have'n watched it)

People who say israel is a country

Retarded Americans

Preaching religion in foriegn lands

Religion

butthurt greeks who take their revenge on Video games (lol)

Sexual and religious intolerance

EDIT: And the holy roman empire (Who allowed those Little barbies to call themselves romans??)

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

And atheist who walk proudly like they know everything
    And nationallism

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

People who are obsessed with gun rights.

People who are afraid of gun rights.

Psychonaut's Avatar Domesticus

The fact that I've been sick for three weeks now and the doctors haven't a clue as to whats wrong with me.

Hmm that sucks, well at least you can still post.

Voodo chile's Avatar Campidoctor

people who bash, hate, And pathetically Shun things like twilight for almost no reason
    Even worse than the fans. Most of the time, the fans are genuine. Most of the time, the loud haters arn't.

Problems of the 1st World. "Living Furniture". "Uses up electricity + Food and goes over your internet cap, days before it gets re-newed"
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Ahh modern society

That I can't set a data cap on my Galaxy SH like my boss can on his Galaxy III so I end up getting charged $15 every time I exceed 200 MB

Tiberios's Avatar Le Paysan Soleil
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Fan boys in general. Their way of denying any kind of criticism of their beloved person/state or other is hilarious.

Radical athetists.

Religious fundamentalists.

Danish politicans.

Atheists who preach their irreligion at me.
    Dullard Christians.
    Bill O'Reilly.
    FOX News.

Indefinitely Banned

People who use the word racism for all types of discrimination.

Quote Originally Posted by Herald of Omnisiah View Post
    People who use the word racism for all types of discrimination.
    This. Saying a Religion is wrong has been Sub-merged into a type of racism these days. Lol.

Comrade_Rory's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by General Sultan V View Post
    This. Saying a Religion is wrong has been Sub-merged into a type of racism these days. Lol.
    Nah, saying anything against Islam is considered racism but insulting Christianity is fair game

Isn't it nice to live in such a fair society where anyone who isn't a white or Christian is allowed to get away with anything by simply screaming racism/discrimination.
    If I ever get arrested for anything, I'm going to say that I'm being discriminated against because I'm white

I think it was on TWC where someone posted the news article about 3 muslim girls beat up a white girl somewhere in Britain, while shouting stuff like "kill the white " and they got away with a pathetically short sentence (one of them didn't even go to prison for it) because their lawyer used the argument "they're muslim, so they're not used to drinking".

Indefinitely Banned

Discrimination of religion has it's own term: religionism

There's also terms like sexism, culturalism and sexualism. Also, in my opinion nationalism is a type of discrimination, where you discriminate against nations.

Of course, no type of -ism is acceptable, but calling all types of discrimination racism (Someone insults women, and then get's called a racist. I didn't know women are another ethnicity.) shows plain stupidity.
    Last edited by The Kybrothilian; July 15, 2012 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade_Rory View Post
    Nah, saying anything against Islam is considered racism but insulting Christianity is fair game

Isn't it nice to live in such a fair society where anyone who isn't a white or Christian is allowed to get away with anything by simply screaming racism/discrimination.
    If I ever get arrested for anything, I'm going to say that I'm being discriminated against because I'm white

I think it was on TWC where someone posted the news article about 3 muslim girls beat up a white girl somewhere in Britain, while shouting stuff like "kill the white " and they got away with a pathetically short sentence (one of them didn't even go to prison for it) because their lawyer used the argument "they're muslim, so they're not used to drinking".
    wow, Lets all stand and give you a Round of applaud of telling us how you let Muslims go into your country and let them dominate you, and blame it on being white.

Dude, come on

wow, Lets all stand and give you a Round of applaud of telling us how you let Muslims go into your country and let them dominate you, and blame it on being white.

Dude, come on
    I'm not blaming it entirely on Muslims, It's the government/courts faults too for being too afraid to be accused of discrimination.
    I do think, however, that too many Muslims are too quick to use the discrimination excuse.

If a man walks into someone else's house, holds a gun to their head and gets them to give him all their money, are you doing to say it's the house owners fault for letting the guy in? or for doing what they're told with a gun to the head?

because whites act like dumbasses in cases of non-whites. a muslim can go to Britian and openly say 9/11 Hijackers are total heroes and justify about things like Taliban on Random talk shows while you whites dont do anything about it, you say its freedom of speech, F freedom of speech, this is hate speech, If I Were you I'd get up and do something about it

It has nothing to do with freedom of speech.
    There's nothing wrong with freedom of speech, just because some people take advantage of it doesn't mean it's wrong. If a shop doesn't have an alarm, it doesn't make stealing from it right.

The problem is that white people have spent the past few decades being told how bad we are and how much we owe non-whites and non-Christians that
    A: everyone is terrified to look like they're discriminating
    B: non-whites/Christians (mainly Muslims who do it in the UK) will take advantage of that to get away with everything.

I don't think there should be any changes to freedom of speech laws but i DO think that we should be ALL treated equally by the courts.

There was that case in Britain not long ago where Muslim men were getting white girls between the ages of 13 and 15 pilled up and drunk and then raping them and passing them around and they had done this to something like 50 girls. The when the judge gave them prison time, they called him racist.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Maybe you should take this discussion to the D&D forum