Page 30 of 249 FirstFirst ... 52021222324252627282930313233343536373839405580130 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that make you go WTF

Arbitrary Crusader's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Things that make you go WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Turkeys! View Post
    Justin Bieber and pussy don't go together.

Pussy isn't censored?
    Nope..

Anyway, I'm sure for Justin Bieber it does go together.

♪ Now it's over, I'm dead and I haven't done anything that I want, or I'm still alive and there's nothing I want to do

Voodo chile's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary Crusader View Post
    Nope..

Anyway, I'm sure for Justin Bieber it does go together.
    I think there's no doubt about it. Everybody wants to deny it but it is painfully obvious.

1st World Problems
    During lunch break
    Went it to get some new bike tyres. $90 for both. Yea ok, i save my money, nothing too big, the computer can wait.
    Come back. Drawing was to scale 1:100, was supposed to be 1:50. Oh well it was anyway, i'll do another one which is to the right scale and better in general

My bag of chocolate biscuits has tipped upside down in my bag and crumbs all in the bottom of my bag. Eww, oh well i'll just give them to my little brother.

2:40pm.Decide to go home. Go to replace types.Take off front wheel and replace type. Relatively easy to get tyre on rim. Put it back on the bike. Look at the tyre closely and notice an arrow. (Spins this way). Ok, so i take the wheel off and turn it around. All good.

Rear wheel come off easily. Take tyre off. Struggle to get new tyre back on. I inflate the tube and deflate it to try and get the type back on. Whenever i fit the type into the rims, it pops out of the other-side of the wheel. Typical cartoon situation.

This seems to go on forever and RHCP Stadium Arcadium album has just finished. , i;ve pretty much listened to the whole album and i'm still not finished. Time to get serious. Takes of headphones.

Finally get somewhere. Inflating tube as i go to keep up adequate pressure to keep tyre from popping off. Finally i fit it on. Quickly i put it back on the bike. Wow its 4:05pm. Finally!

Put the axle back in and then notice the white arrow on the the tyre. Silent FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!!!
    You know, just it, it can go to hell. I'm eating those cookies. it, even the ones with dust on them.
    Then i come home and i;ve lost my wallet

EDIT: Found wallet at at desk under bits of paper. Typical me, accidentally hiding my wallet under large bits of paper and then figuring out i;'ve lost it like 5 hours later. Great joy and sprinting were had once found.

However i then got dragged into a shopping trip at the mall for about an hour. Despite being in a happy mood finding my wallet, we went clothes shopping and although i didnt have to pay for anything it did bring me down badly as shopping trips to the mall usually do. Being brought to the mall 'against my will' usually does bring up the antisocial aspect of me where i just basically look everyone in the eye as if i hate them and become really impatient. It does trigger extreme aggression for some reason
    Last edited by Voodo chile; August 30, 2012 at 02:19 AM.

mrmouth's Avatar flaxen haired argonaut

The one strand of spider web that gets you in the face when walking outside, when there is nothing for the spider to have spun it across. A 30 foot gap between trees and it gets me right in the face. How does the spider do that?
    Last edited by mrmouth; August 31, 2012 at 07:00 PM.
    The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity

boofhead's Avatar Dux Limitis

Guy in Australia, where firearms and weapons are heavily regulated, was found to have a Sidewinder missile in his house.

Well done sir, and how the did you get it through the post?

Necromancer's Avatar Campidoctor

This kind of stuff...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Ive often thought I should be angry about the filling of pizza bites oozing out during cooking, but I never am for whatever reason.

Loud radio commercials. Why do car dealerships need to yell at me the details of their glorious sale? Now I'm going to go out of my way to never buy a car from you.
    Last edited by mrmouth; September 01, 2012 at 12:34 AM.

Necromancer's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by mrmouth View Post
    Loud radio commercials. Why do car dealerships need to yell at me the details of their glorious sale? Now I'm going to go out of my way to never buy a car from you.
    Yeeeeeup. It's even better when it's a TV ad for your average Al's Used Car Lot type place, and the guy's practically flailing his arms at you as he shouts in your face. "Buy one of my boxes, !!!"
    Last edited by Necromancer; August 31, 2012 at 11:07 PM.

Cahoma's Avatar Tribunus
    Sooooomewheeeeere ooover the raaaaainboooow

People who pour themselves a glass of coke and THEN DON'T PUT THE LID BACK ON THE BOTTLE. ARE THEY BLOODY INSANE OR SOMETHING? DO THEY WANT IT TO GO FLAT!? WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM!?!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    ... Cahoma himself is racist ...

Psychonaut's Avatar Domesticus

The fact that I just learned about reddit like a week ago. Seriously, why didn't anyone tell me about something this awesome?

Comrade_Rory's Avatar Protector Domesticus

People who lack the ability to put things in context and thus never understand jokes and get all offended.

One time on Youtube, I left a comment on this video...

Saying "He needs a better connection, he's lagging".

Somebody replied to me saying "I'd like to see you do that! Leave him alone" or something along those lines... this argument went on and despite me telling him it was a pretty obvious joke, he said it wasn't and that I should add "lol jk" on the end.
    That's right... he GENUINELY thought I was accusing the guy of having a bad connection and this lagging... IN REAL LIFE!

Something on here just reminded me of people who have the inability to put things in context. Maybe I'm just some sort of insanely smart person and I think at a higher level than the average human

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade_Rory View Post
    Maybe I'm just some sort of insanely smart person and I think at a higher level than the average human
    Sarcasm is more "complicated" on the Internet, and more if your native language is not English.
    (With that sentence you were kidding, right? )

Comrade_Rory's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    Sarcasm is more "complicated" on the Internet, and more if your native language is not English.
    (With that sentence you were kidding, right? )
    Maybe

Haha yeah I was kidding. The person who argued with me on the video was from the US if I'm not mistaken.

Dan the Man's Avatar S A M U R A I F O O L
    Content Emeritus

Given the intelligence of the average Youtube commenter, this really doesn't surprise me in the least.
    Proudly under the patronage of The Holy Pilgrim, the holiest of pilgrims.

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

I once had someone argue on a Rome Total War video that the Arcani were a historically accurate unit in RTW. Suffice to say many laughs were had that day.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Things that annoy me:
    - People who think they are somehow better than someone else.
    - Women who are beautiful and turn into ''that kind of girl''
    - People who brag about themselves all day.
    - People who talk about football as if its the most important thing in the world
    - Seeing videos about Mars rovers etc with thousands of views and stupid comedy ones with millions of views
    - Bullys
    - Teachers who hate their job and take it out on their students
    - Peer pressure
    - People who watch a clip of authentic footage of ww2 and then comment on how ''they just think they are hard lads holding guns'' that's the peak of stupidity and arrogance
    - Laws like if a lad has intercourse with a girl under the age of consent he gets a prison sentence + life on sex offenders list and a girl who has intercourse with a lad under age of consent gets no punishment
    - People who call history boring
    - People think your ''weird'' for not drinking and going out when your under 18
    - Women who make fun of lads who everyone knows has no chance with them
    - When people don't know who fought in ww2
    - People who fall for American propaganda
    - People who judge you because Pc gaming is ''nerdy'
    - People who think watching documentaries and playing historical video games ''will do nothing for you''
    - People who never change conversion to something i know, i always have to talk to them about something i don't care about and have no interest in everyday
    As you can see i have a lot of issues with people in general lol

Arbitrary Crusader's Avatar Praefectus

Things that make you go WTF
    Me

♪ Now it's over, I'm dead and I haven't done anything that I want, or I'm still alive and there's nothing I want to do

When a Latino/Hispanic American news anchor, announcer, etc, with a 'plain' American accent, goes into over-pronunciation mode when pronouncing a Latino/Hispanic name. Just speak like you normally would.

The Useless Member's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade_Rory View Post
    People who lack the ability to put things in context and thus never understand jokes and get all offended.

One time on Youtube, I left a comment on this video...

Saying "He needs a better connection, he's lagging".

Somebody replied to me saying "I'd like to see you do that! Leave him alone" or something along those lines... this argument went on and despite me telling him it was a pretty obvious joke, he said it wasn't and that I should add "lol jk" on the end.
    That's right... he GENUINELY thought I was accusing the guy of having a bad connection and this lagging... IN REAL LIFE!

Something on here just reminded me of people who have the inability to put things in context. Maybe I'm just some sort of insanely smart person and I think at a higher level than the average human
    The average you tube commentator is 12. So, obviously they're going to be dumb.

It's so ing hilarious when they fight about politics; 20/1 arguments aren't even political arguments.

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

Ancient Greek

The Useless Member's Avatar Primicerius

My history teacher.

He actually makes history boring. Not only that, but I took a nap today in history.