Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have u seen this before?

Default Have u seen this before?

Vanilla RTW

Shadows's Avatar Lurking unseen...........

Default Re: Have u seen this before?

Wow, thats amazing. I have never seen Pontus do that. And so quickly, you are playing as the Julii I take it? and youbarely have any provinces, they must have moved very fast or else you moved very slow. But still Wow, never seen that happen before. Although weird things do occasionally hapeen in the game. And it looks like Scythia did try to spread out very far, and got pretty far rtoo. I hav ealso raarely seen the Brutii be so expansion. Poor Parthia is still alive all they way in the corner. notice that Hyperboria is still unoccupied, wonder if the Brutii have tried to take it yet??

If feel sorry for you when the Civil War starts, your going to have some very tough battles ahead of you. Good Luck!
    IN PATROCINUVM SVB Virgil (aka 1hHoplite) (1hHoplite's Chaos of Battle Picture Thread)
    Brother to the chivalrous lord, The White Knight, the Evil Einstein of the East, darkragnar and mi nuevo hermano, Ramon Gonzales y Garcia.
    Winner of the Second General Trivia Competition

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

In 1.2, it wouldn't be uncommon for the Roman factions to simply conquer the world...some times egypt would conquer the east half and fight an ultimately futile war against the brutii...but I've absolutely never seen Pontus do that.

moved to general discussion...we aren't planning anything.

Shadows's Avatar Lurking unseen...........

Didn't notice until now that Egypt is still alive on Salamis. . There's your crappy AI never using naval invasions. And i can't tell if Carthage is still holdin onto Palma, but the odds are that if you haven't conquered it its still Carthaginian.
    IN PATROCINUVM SVB Virgil (aka 1hHoplite) (1hHoplite's Chaos of Battle Picture Thread)
    Brother to the chivalrous lord, The White Knight, the Evil Einstein of the East, darkragnar and mi nuevo hermano, Ramon Gonzales y Garcia.
    Winner of the Second General Trivia Competition

LSJ's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I have never seen Pontus conquer the world... they always get taken over by Pathians or Egypt.
    In my games the Seleucids, Pontus, and Numidians get conquered easily.
    For some reason Egypt didn't own the world in your game... Very strange indeed.

You need to conquer gaul and spain fast, as previously pinted out, the civil war will be pretty bad up against brutii. When i first looked i assumed you was pontus, i've never seen pontus get any where near that amount before.

Unless I'm Pontus I've never seen them do quite that well, but they always seem to kick Greece out of Asia minor and cut into Seleucid territory. Usually Egypt does the best besides me, but I've had wierd ones like Scythia dominating in money and military or Greek City States kicking everyones ass in their area (I was Gaul).

Its heartening to see Pontus actually succed some times. And how developed are your provinces and armies?

Legionary Jezza's Avatar Praefectus

Woaw kick ass pontus.

ive got the pontus doing that in my campagain, some of egypt was taken down, only 2 selecuid cities left which full stacks sit in each, parthia only has its northen provinces and armina is on the edge of being wiped out by them, just have to make sure they dont come into take memphis and alexandria whilst im fighting up north in a cival war, i hated fighting chariots against egpyt now i have the pntus, why couldnt it been selecuids who owned asia
    Si vis pacem, parem bellum
    If you seek peace, prepare for war
    -Publius Renatus

Carach's Avatar Dux Limitis

never seen pontus do that .. must be an exciting campaign.

waw!!! i wish my comp would do something like that!! i usually have all cities and i get no resistence from my anemies =( AI is bad against me and he doesnt have a chance. =( i want a chalange like you have, damn it..
    Sitarus Originalus Pontifex Maximus -30+
    Gen. von Sitar
    also known as original-30+
    Slovenci kremeniti!

do u have it on vh/vh?

Average British Student

Funniest thing i have ever had on 1.5 Vanillia is gual sent a small army to ireland took it over then moved on to wales

Filippo the Great's Avatar Civis

Holy crap I've never seen Pontus do that. I wonder how your gonna deal with them later if you're playing as the Julii.

Damn I've never seen Pontus... well,as a matter of fact, I've never seen any AI faction doing so good. Good luck...you're going to need it :wink:

ps: Scipii in Scandinavia? Interesting. I thought I was the only idiot doing such things

Quote Originally Posted by Draugdur
    Damn I've never seen Pontus... well,as a matter of fact, I've never seen any AI faction doing so good. Good luck...you're going to need it :wink:

ps: Scipii in Scandinavia? Interesting. I thought I was the only idiot doing such things
    LOL thats britannia

you PC is smarter then mine is lol.... mine is never so poverful.. my comp never do anything on such a large scale! i am usually the only one who makes it ower 10 citys in couple turns... well done AI

EDIT: i have found Egipt on the map!!!! lol
    Sitarus Originalus Pontifex Maximus -30+
    Gen. von Sitar
    also known as original-30+
    Slovenci kremeniti!

180bc..otius you should have a lot more provinces than that

Thats just amazing how could Pontus do such a thing. Ive always thought they were quite weak, buts its not just pontus expanding so much! Why havent you advanced at all so far?

P.S. I have seen that in my games when i use the cheat to get free money, and then give it to a faction, but still they dont expand that much! Did you give Pontus extra money?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast