Thread: Broreale's Broken Crescent Campaign Videos

Default Broreale's Broken Crescent Campaign Videos

Hello there! As someone who loves both good Medieval 2 mods and recording myself being horrible at TW games, it was inevitable for me to stumble on this mod and want to upload a let's play series immediately after starting the campaign. And that's just what I've done now.

So, to promote a different form of game commentary (exploring lesser-known mods) and to promote Broken Crescent myself (as much as I can to my dozens of viewers), I've started recording a campaign as the Seljuks of Rum. Please watch, enjoy, not enjoy, publicly flog, whatevs. It's all good.

I mostly do Shogun 2 videos, but every now and then I'll upload a new chapter of the Seljuks' rise.

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Default Re: Broreale's Broken Crescent Campaign Videos

That's very nice of you to promote BC. Thank you and keep going. I'm really interested in how you will proceed into campaign.

Under the patronage of m_1512

Here's another installment! I apologize for the length, but if you can't get through the 50 minutes in one go then I'll note that youtube's pretty good about tracking your progress. Enjoy!

Nice videos, Broreale!
    Have you ever thought of disabling the advisors and the auto-manage option in the faction selection screen before starting a campaign?

Thanks megalitho! I did disable the advisers before my Jerusalem and Khwarezmshah campaigns, but the tips popped up all the same so I figured "why bother". The same thing happens to me in a lot of other TW games.