Thread: Question about your mods Mundus magnus map

Default Question about your mods Mundus magnus map

Is your map mod-folder compatible or does it involve changing vanila files (ie non-mod-folder files)?

I'am trying to convince another modder to put the Mundus magnus onto his but he says this is the main stumbling block to doing it; though I'am not a modder myself and may just be over-simplifying what he said.

ps your mod looks really sweet BTW. I really loved a medieval eras game and doing one for the classical era is pretty ambitious. Don't suppose one is going to have Urartu in it? I remember studying them in my Armenian history course and it'd be great to play as them n kill Assyrians.
    Last edited by Totalwar14; April 19, 2012 at 11:04 AM.

Default Re: Question about your mods Mundus magnus map

the mundus_magnus map is actually supposed to be used as a privincial map i guess. But itīs the easiest thing to add it into any modfoldered mod. You just have to rename mundus_magnus_regions_and_settlement_names into imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names in the text folder and the mundus_magnus map is the imperial campaign map of your mod...

Proudly under patronage of Ishan

Like I said, I don't mod myself; be gentle. I think it also has something to do with the fact this mod has the roma surrectum 2 battlemap.

Anyway I'am just curious. One of the modders called Resef already actually said he would make a private mod for me with the map; hugely generous of him. The mod leader suggested I find a version of the map which doesn't affect the vanilla files so I figured I'd ask about it.

Now that you mention it I do remember playing mods that had MM as the provincial campaign.

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

What do you mean with "doesn't effect vanilla files"? Any mod in a modfolder doesn't effect vanilla files.