Page 373 of 377 FirstFirst ... 273323348363364365366367368369370371372373374375376377 LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,460 of 7533

Thread: Barry's Bar

Kip's Avatar Idea missing.

Default Re: Barry's Bar

Cels you beautiful bastard

I don't remember if that series ever progressed? We had a bunch of themed stand-alones too, like IH Bar or IH Circus if I recall correctly. Lost to time?

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

oh my God Kip

How you been man?

And yeah, some of the IH comics may have survived in the last 372 pages, but the majority as I recall were sadly in the old Bar that got deleted.

Pericles of Athens's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Omg, I forgot I was bilbo in that one.

And hi cels, hi kip. What's up with you boys?
    Last edited by Pericles of Athens; August 27, 2017 at 01:28 PM.

Dan the Man's Avatar S A M U R A I F O O L
    Content Emeritus

Holy , everybody's back all of a sudden.

I'm headed to Germany tomorrow, wanted to make sure I checked in before I left too!

EDIT: Also that's not even the best IH comic. A lot of them were lost when the original Barry's Bar thread was axed. I can try and get into my old Photobucket account and find some though.
    Proudly under the patronage of The Holy Pilgrim, the holiest of pilgrims.

Content Emeritus

Re: The comics:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
    Attachments mostly, though I think I have a few in photobucket. They're all saved too, just on my old laptop which barely runs anymore.

I'm quite happy to see my post count retreat to a healthy 7,000 or so as well.
    That old laptop is now very, very dead.

So I guess that answers that. I'll try to find some more in this thread though. I'll have a lot of time to kill on various layovers the next couple days.

Hi hello glad to see that none of you are dead.

Could try messaging admins/mods and seeing if they have it in the cemetery so you can dig through it.

Kip - bastard, definitely. beautiful, eh.

Barry - IM FINE TOO BARRY NO NEED TO ASK OR WORRY ABOUT ME IM TOTALLY FINE

Pericles - All is well in the land of Cels. How's life?

Dan - Safe travels and do enjoy!
    Last edited by Celsius; August 31, 2017 at 12:51 AM.

Content Emeritus

Thanks Cels! I'm all moved in now. I have a view of the Alps from my dorm! I'll try to post some pictures later if folks are interested.

Content Emeritus

Any of you Southerners out there who might be in the path of Irma, stay safe! Last I checked only Gunny was in Florida itself, but with a Cat 5 the rest of you might have some trouble too.

Is there going to be a new alliance game?I mean atleast the unjustified so called 'shed' shall have to allow me there .I have already played one of them .
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

If you wish to know about any potential future alliances game, ask in their subforum or message one of the mods for their games.

Yep, as Xion says, you're asking around in the wrong subforum Mad Orc. IH hasn't had much in the way of ties to the Alliance board since 2010-ish, and though there was the occasional plan to or at least talk of doing a collaborative game with them as late as like two or so years ago, nothing ever came of it. Also, the Shed's got nothing to do with either Alliances or IH, just the RPG section.

On another note, in terms of Irma's fallout I don't think Virginia's due to experience anything worse than increased cloudiness & stronger winds, maybe rain showers Monday/Tuesday and at worst a little flooding in coastal areas at high tide, but to echo Dan - any IHers who live further south, stay safe.

@Cels: Lol, sorry 'bout forgetting you Good to hear all's well where you're at man.

Then why did your shed not allow me to get into worldbuilding.I was so excited and prepared.

Pericles of Athens's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

@Cels It's going, lots of things to juggle these days. Haha, kinda miss the times when I was young and had so few responsibilities that I could play IHs.

@Everyone Hope that yall are okay after the storms, hopefully Jose doesn't cause more problems.

Eh, I would say Jose may not be a problem for the south, may head northwards or spiral out into the Atlantic. Provided the strong wind shear buffeting it at the moment (iirc) doesn't weaken it to the point the storm falls apart into a tropical storm or depression.

-----

All the Shed did is rule against you being allowed onto their discord, if I recall correctly.
    Last edited by Xion; September 14, 2017 at 12:55 PM.

And i cant join without the discord hahahaha.Great so this means it does indirectly control the IH.

You can join us without the Discord, you know. Just run your plans by me and any others you want to interact with over PM or something.

The Shed does not control IH, as we have said already only the RPG section is within their purview on TWC. However they do host the Discord server that IH has a chatroom on, and since they're hosting it, their rules apply there. I told you in our VM exchange that they'd be amenable to letting you join that Discord if you proved yourself to be a valuable contributor in one of the RPGs or IH (hence why you can in fact join us without Discord access, logically you wouldn't have a chance to prove yourself if you couldn't join us in the first place after all), but you declined - nothing I can do about that.

I declined because i dont want to 'Prove' myself.I dont want to go and play those same old boring European medival ages and fantasy RPG's in the play by post RPG section.

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Well, if you don't want to prove yourself then don't be surprised you aren't allowed in. Perhaps if you had a better attitude both in and outside the discord you would have been allowed in, but you don't, so you are not allowed in.

Also, for the hundredth time, the Shed doesn't control IH.
    Veritas Temporis Filia

The shed definitely controls IH.

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Veritas Temporis Filia