Page 5 of 115 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055105 ... LastLast

Thread: Art Requests - all non-modding requests

Default Re: Sig Service/Avatar Service/Userbar Service

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    Could you replace Destroyer of Threads in my sig with Herald of Spam.
    I wasn't sure what font or what else you wanted. I just made a couple. I don't have the original font so I can't duplicate it unless I can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto View Post
    That's superb Jzech, if you could do a version without the stars and black wings around the shield it would be much appreciated. Also, if possible, and I know I'm reaching here so no worries if it's too tricky but if you could reduce the stroke effect around the picture it'd be perfect. Thanks again, and thank you Kameraden for the offer anyway.
    Sure thing, I wasn't sure on how much of the stroke you wanted in the first place. This good?

Spoiler for New Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Kameraden View Post
    Nay, it would be rude to remake your picture. Nice job with those pictures btw. +rep coming up
    Thanks, I finished it without seeing your message and then I refreshed the page. Sorry about that.

Thanks for the praise and rep everyone, I'm glad I could make something you like.
    “Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.” -Alexandre Dumas

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by Jzech View Post

While I did it, do you have the picture without the text? I re-drew the picture the best I could, but it would probably be a bit higher quality with the original picture. Regardless, here it is:

Spoiler for Pinkie the Pie

The below picture is a better example of how I want the text and format to look. I actually would like it without the picture in the back, just the words please. Could you make the Pie word look like 3rd in how it is formatted and how the colors and font is?
    And here is a rep for your troubles; I am very grateful.
    Last edited by Derpy Hooves; November 09, 2012 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ΩDerpy HoovesΩ View Post
    The below picture is a better example of how I want the text and format to look. I actually would like it without the picture in the back, just the words please. Could you make the Pie word look like 3rd in how it is formatted and how the colors and font is?
    And here is a rep for your troubles; I am very grateful.
    Oh, sorry about the confusion. Here you go, is this okay?

Spoiler for Pinkie the Pie

I made it a vector, so if you want it bigger I can re-size it with no loss of quality.
    “Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.” -Alexandre Dumas

Would somebody be able to make an Eagle Standard sig for me? If possible it should include the below twc logo somewhere near the top and below that it should say "The Eagle Standard" (the twc logo should be smaller than the eagle standard text, so minimise it a bit if you need to). Then below the Eagle Standard text it should say in smaller text "-Bringing you all your Total War and Modding News-". Also if possible incorporate the ES Eagle (shown below) into the sig somewhere.

Last edited by General Brittanicus; November 09, 2012 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by General Brittanicus View Post
    Would somebody be able to make an Eagle Standard sig for me? If possible it should include the below twc logo somewhere near the top and below that it should say "The Eagle Standard" (the twc logo should be smaller than the eagle standard text, so minimise it a bit if you need to). Then below the Eagle Standard text it should say in smaller text "-Bringing you all your Total War and Modding News-". Also if possible incorporate the ES Eagle (shown below) into the sig somewhere.
    How about this? I tried to get something close to the Eagle Standard image in your signature. Of course, I didn't know what font you wanted, so I just did something simple and bold. If you want it changed, like to calligraphy or whatever, just let me know. Also let me know if you want any other changes, like to the Eagle, you don't want it gold, etc. Lastly, if you don't like it at all, feel free to ignore it.

Spoiler for The Eagle Standard Signature

Also, I apologize to other eager artists. I just realized I've been hogging the requests a bit.
    Last edited by Jzech; June 04, 2012 at 01:56 AM.

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Also, I apologize to other eager artists. I just realized I've been hogging the requests a bit.
    Wrong, you're doing a fantastic job that no-one else seems to have the time for. You're satisfying the needs of many people and it is noticed by the art staff . Please continue helping, because we have little time to do so .

Quote Originally Posted by Radboud View Post
    Wrong, you're doing a fantastic job that no-one else seems to have the time for. You're satisfying the needs of many people and it is noticed by the art staff . Please continue helping, because we have little time to do so .
    Thanks for the compliment. That's an honor, coming from someone actually on the art staff. I'm just glad to help.

How about this? I tried to get something close to the Eagle Standard image in your signature. Of course, I didn't know what font you wanted, so I just did something simple and bold. If you want it changed, like to calligraphy or whatever, just let me know. Also let me know if you want any other changes, like to the Eagle, you don't want it gold, etc. Lastly, if you don't like it at all, feel free to ignore it.

Spoiler for The Eagle Standard Signature

That is incredible mate! Exactly what i was looking for! Thank you very much and +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Radboud View Post
    I'm not that present myself here, and i have some command that take too much time...
    Radboud has said what i was thinking concerning your work. Helping other people, and have the time to answer their needed is always something that can be just positive.

Continue mate, it's nice to see your work here.
    +rep

Skyn0s
    EBII fan appeal: The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] is in dire need of YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW! - Dear modders, please get in touch HERE!

Jezza93's Avatar Centenarius

Hey guys I'd rather like a new screenshot.

Here is the background.

Link doesnt work so...
    http://imageshack.us/f/339/redcoats.png/

I would also like imposed over it a quite transparent Union Jack, like at the start of the AC3 trailer 0.11 from E3. In the top right I would like it to say Fortuna Favet Fortis in quite a classical font,smaller underneath I would like it to say Fortune Favors the Brave but in English,this should be around a quarter of the size and in the center beneath it. Oh but could you try and make the text fit in so not to make it stand out to much so in a way it looks natural.
    Does that make sense?

So essentially the sig needs to be distinctly British.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezza93 View Post
    Hey guys I'd rather like a new screenshot.

Here is the background.

Link doesnt work so...
    http://imageshack.us/f/339/redcoats.png/

I would also like imposed over it a quite transparent Union Jack, like at the start of the AC3 trailer 0.11 from E3. In the top right I would like it to say Fortuna Favet Fortis in quite a classical font,smaller underneath I would like it to say Fortune Favors the Brave but in English,this should be around a quarter of the size and in the center beneath it. Oh but could you try and make the text fit in so not to make it stand out to much so in a way it looks natural.
    Does that make sense?

So essentially the sig needs to be distinctly British.
    Something like this perhaps?
    Spoiler for Redcoats Signature

I wasn't really sure where to put the flag, so if you want it changed just let me know. I also had to make the English text a bit bigger than a quarter, for readability. (I'm a little worried about readability regardless, but it doesn't seem too bad at the moment.) Otherwise it looks like this:
    Spoiler for Redcoats with the smaller bottom text
    A thicker type of font might alleviate this problem, or perhaps a small stroke, if you want me to try a different style. And of course, if you want any other changes also let me know.

Thats really good though there was one thing I forgot to ask,could I have Jezza in the bottom right corner,Sizewise somewhere between the 'fortune favors the brave' of both variations

But that is even better than I hoped for I really like the flag!
    And the size of fortune favors the brave in the top one is actually the perfect size thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jezza93 View Post
    Thats really good though there was one thing I forgot to ask,could I have Jezza in the bottom right corner,Sizewise somewhere between the 'fortune favors the brave' of both variations

But that is even better than I hoped for I really like the flag!
    And the size of fortune favors the brave in the top one is actually the perfect size thanks
    Sure thing. Also, glad you like it. How's this?

Spoiler for New Redcoat Signature

Thats perfect

Hey could someone fix my avatar so that there isn't a white box around it? If you could make it a touch bigger as well that would be great too. Much rep and appreciate shall be given to the victor.

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Excellent. Thanks for the help.

Mortality's Avatar Senator
    The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

My signature was far too cheesy:

It's a signature, to start with. I suppose it would be 'realistic' if you could call it that. Normal, I guess.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CarNcodpCM...itishflag2.jpg <Picture. It is, however, a bit large.

In like that cursive font: Dieu et mon droit. Could you put that in the centre of it?

If any more detail is needed, please tell me.

Cheers!

I appear to be in need of a new signature if I am to truly up my brony trolling.

Pretty much I want these three pictures of the character put on a pale green background around this color with the name Applejack written somewhere in either light orange or red. Art isn't my strong point so I won't try to give you guys any more demands farther than that. Thanks in advance.