Page 4 of 115 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954104 ... LastLast

Thread: Art Requests - all non-modding requests

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Default Re: Sig Service/Avatar Service/Userbar Service

Ok, the one for Peppermint Dazzle should be finished by this sunday. The other one will take me a bit longer.
    Last edited by Radboud; May 18, 2012 at 08:26 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Radboud View Post
    Ok, the one for Peppermint Dazzle should be finished by this sunday. The other one will take me a bit longer.
    OK! Thank you very much!

I hope it will end up nicely .

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Radboud View Post
    I hope it will end up nicely .
    It surely will!

jimkatalanos's Avatar 浪人
    Patrician

Remove all the backrounds pretty please, only keep the emblems.

Ερωτηθεὶς τι ποτ' αυτώ περιγέγονεν εκ φιλοσοφίας, έφη, «Το ανεπιτάκτως ποιείν ά τινες διά τον από των νόμων φόβον ποιούσιν.

Under the professional guidance of TWC's Zone expert Garbarsardar
    Patron of Noble Savage, Dimitri_Harkov, MasterOfThessus, The Fuzz, aja5191, Furin, neoptolemos, AnthoniusII, Legio, agisilaos, Romanos IV, Taiji, Leo, Jom, Jarlaxe

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.

The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.

If you desire to be good, begin by believing that you are wicked.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

οὕτως ἀταλαίπωρος τοῖς πολλοῖς ἡ ζήτησις τῆς ἀληθείας, καὶ ἐπὶ τὰ ἑτοῖμα μᾶλλον τρέπονται.

Questions are not necessarily there to be answered, but possibly there to inspire thinking.

Nullius addictus iurare in verba magistri, - quo me cumque rapit tempestas, deferor hospes.

If mind is common to us, then also the reason, whereby we are reasoning beings, is common. If this be so, then also the reason which enjoins what is to be done or left undone is common. If this be so, law also is common; if this be so, we are citizens; if this be so, we are partakers in one constitution; if this be so, the Universe is a kind of commonwealth.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

There is no chaos in the world, only complexity.
    Knowledge of the complex is wisdom.
    From wisdom of the world comes wisdom of the self.
    Mastery of the self is mastery of the world. Loss of the self is the source of suffering.
    Suffering is a choice, and we can refuse it.
    It is in our power to create the world, or destroy it.

Homo homini lupus est. Homo sacra res homini.

When deeds speak, words are nothing.

Human history is a litany of blood, shed over different ideals of rulership and afterlife

Sol lucet omnibus.

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.

Neither should a ship rely on one small anchor, nor should life rest on a single hope.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Ο Νούς νοεί τον εαυτόν του ως κράτιστος και η νόησή του είναι της νοήσεως νόησις.

'Nothing is true, everything is permitted.' is merely an observation of the nature of reality. To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic.

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

I have an art request, but it's not for a sig or avatar but for something else. I hope that's alright.
    I would like the words, Lupin The 3rd, in the below picture changed to say Pinkie The Pie in the same colors and font style. Also, it would be preferrable if the new words were on a transparent background, but formatted the same (except instead of being in the bottom right I want it to be in the center), colors are the same and the style is the same.
    Here is the picture:

Vir Triumphalis's Avatar Senator

Only their bodies. Remove the background.

Only his head.

For my avy. Please.

I found these on the internetz

Quote Originally Posted by jimkatalanos View Post
    Remove all the backrounds pretty please, only keep the emblems.
    The picture itself was kind of pixely, so some of the color couldn't be removed from the emblems. Sorry about that. Nothing a little de-saturation or colorizing wouldn't fix, though.

Spoiler for Emblems

Quote Originally Posted by HEAT 3 View Post
    Only their bodies. Remove the background. For my avy. Please.
    It looks like Radboud's got you covered on the Joker, so here's Batman.

Spoiler for Batman
    “Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.” -Alexandre Dumas

jimkatalanos's Avatar 浪人
    Patrician

Thanks mate.
    Ερωτηθεὶς τι ποτ' αυτώ περιγέγονεν εκ φιλοσοφίας, έφη, «Το ανεπιτάκτως ποιείν ά τινες διά τον από των νόμων φόβον ποιούσιν.

Under the professional guidance of TWC's Zone expert Garbarsardar
    Patron of Noble Savage, Dimitri_Harkov, MasterOfThessus, The Fuzz, aja5191, Furin, neoptolemos, AnthoniusII, Legio, agisilaos, Romanos IV, Taiji, Leo, Jom, Jarlaxe

The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.

The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.

If you desire to be good, begin by believing that you are wicked.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

οὕτως ἀταλαίπωρος τοῖς πολλοῖς ἡ ζήτησις τῆς ἀληθείας, καὶ ἐπὶ τὰ ἑτοῖμα μᾶλλον τρέπονται.

Questions are not necessarily there to be answered, but possibly there to inspire thinking.

Nullius addictus iurare in verba magistri, - quo me cumque rapit tempestas, deferor hospes.

If mind is common to us, then also the reason, whereby we are reasoning beings, is common. If this be so, then also the reason which enjoins what is to be done or left undone is common. If this be so, law also is common; if this be so, we are citizens; if this be so, we are partakers in one constitution; if this be so, the Universe is a kind of commonwealth.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

There is no chaos in the world, only complexity.
    Knowledge of the complex is wisdom.
    From wisdom of the world comes wisdom of the self.
    Mastery of the self is mastery of the world. Loss of the self is the source of suffering.
    Suffering is a choice, and we can refuse it.
    It is in our power to create the world, or destroy it.

Homo homini lupus est. Homo sacra res homini.

When deeds speak, words are nothing.

Human history is a litany of blood, shed over different ideals of rulership and afterlife

Sol lucet omnibus.

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.

Neither should a ship rely on one small anchor, nor should life rest on a single hope.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Ο Νούς νοεί τον εαυτόν του ως κράτιστος και η νόησή του είναι της νοήσεως νόησις.

'Nothing is true, everything is permitted.' is merely an observation of the nature of reality. To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic.

Marvzilla's Avatar Senator

Could someone make me a Signature ?

Take this and blend it in with this (this picture should be on the left):

And then written in cursive style "The most beautiful Mod" on it.

It should act as an eye catcher for this indeed beautiful mod.(Also Emily Didonato is one of the most
    gorgeous girls on this planet,so yeah.)

If someone could do this I would be very thankful.

could someone take this and write

"Lord of the Dinner" in lord of the rings style font?

for my sig

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    Moderator Emeritus

I know this is a tall order but if someone would be so kind to do it I would be eternally grateful - I tried myself but I am just terrible at cutting. If some magician could please remove the black background of this image you would forever be my hero:

Many thanks in advance.
    "I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

Kameraden's Avatar Campidoctor

I'll do it for you Katsu

Quote Originally Posted by jimkatalanos View Post
    Thanks mate.
    No problem, glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ΩDerpy HoovesΩ View Post
    I have an art request, but it's not for a sig or avatar but for something else. I hope that's alright.
    I would like the words, Lupin The 3rd, in the below picture changed to say Pinkie The Pie in the same colors and font style. Also, it would be preferrable if the new words were on a transparent background, but formatted the same (except instead of being in the bottom right I want it to be in the center), colors are the same and the style is the same.
    While I did it, do you have the picture without the text? I re-drew the picture the best I could, but it would probably be a bit higher quality with the original picture. Regardless, here it is:

Spoiler for Pinkie the Pie

Quote Originally Posted by Marvzilla View Post
    Could someone make me a Signature ?
    How's this?

Spoiler for Broken Crescent 3 sig

Quote Originally Posted by Basilieus Harald Hardrade View Post
    could someone take this and write "Lord of the Dinner" in lord of the rings style font?
    for my sig
    Spoiler for Lord of the Dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Kameraden View Post
    I'll do it for you Katsu
    I actually just finished it, but it looks like you'd like to do it. Sorry man, I should have accepted ahead of time. However, just in case I'll attach it to the bottom of my post. I don't want to butt in, so if possible, Katsumoto, use Kameraden's image.

Also, if anyone wants any tweaks, like sig size, font size, picture placement, whatever, just let me know. Or you can wait for someone else to do the request, if you don't like mine.
    Last edited by Jzech; May 28, 2012 at 07:21 AM.
    “Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.” -Alexandre Dumas

Kameraden's Avatar Campidoctor

Nay, it would be rude to remake your picture. Nice job with those pictures btw. +rep coming up

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    Moderator Emeritus

That's superb Jzech, if you could do a version without the stars and black wings around the shield it would be much appreciated. Also, if possible, and I know I'm reaching here so no worries if it's too tricky but if you could reduce the stroke effect around the picture it'd be perfect. Thanks again, and thank you Kameraden for the offer anyway.
    Last edited by Katsumoto; May 28, 2012 at 10:42 AM.
    "I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

Awesome!!! You have my thanks.

Marvzilla's Avatar Senator

Perfect Jzech.Many thanks and rep.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Could you replace Destroyer of Threads in my sig with Herald of Spam.