Page 109 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9598499100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2281

Thread: Art Requests - all non-modding requests

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Default Re: Sig Service/Avatar Service/Userbar Service

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Not sure to get exactly what you want. If you want a better resolution, then I'm afraid that it's not possible as we can not add pixels. At best, we can "play" a bit with different settings and see if the result look better but that would only be related to the aesthetic.
    Not better resolution. The line jaggyness is what I want to get rid of. I'm fine with the current size of the image.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

AI-upscaled 2x
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Thank you. +rep

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Hello, I need some help on creating a youtube thumbnail for my vids - but I flop at them all the time - can anyone help?

I have returned and would love to see a new signature with this pic:

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

So the maximum size for a signature is 550 x 175, so I've shrunk the image down to that size and added a border. Is this what you're looking for or would you like it differently?

As for the youtube thumbnails, can you be more specific? Are you having issues finding an appropriate thumbnail or having issues with the actual process itself?
    Last edited by Akar; April 26, 2020 at 08:08 AM.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    So the maximum size for a signature is 550 x 175, so I've shrunk the image down to that size and added a border. Is this what you're looking for or would you like it differently?

As for the youtube thumbnails, can you be more specific? Are you having issues finding an appropriate thumbnail or having issues with the actual process itself?
    That's fine, if you could have a font like total war in gold saying: The Wandering Storyteller - that will work - thx you!

Of course, here's a current mount and blade bannerlord thumbnail I did - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOtAisgK8t0
    I am trying to make a professional cover like Surrealbeliefs has for his vids but I don't get it right. He has the banner and Sturgia behind. I don't know how to get my custom banner, and put it as a banner with Mount and Blade II logo behind it. I can't seem to cut the image from the Mount and Blade logo either

I'm thinking of making a total war thumbnail (So the game would be RII) and then coming up with gold font and a banner for it is hard - I have a lot of screenshots but don't know how to had banners (like the ones used in battle) etc.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Of course I can. Please let me know if you'd like it done any differently.

So, you would like a Warband thumbnail thing created for you like Surrealbeliefs? Essentially a flag on the side of the screen with your coat of arms on it, your faction/player name, and the mount and blade logo?

And presumably a similar thing for RTW2 as well? Let me know the details of the faction/campaign and I can see what I can throw together for you. Shouldn't really be too hard, it's fairly straight forward I think.

Of course I can. Please let me know if you'd like it done any differently.

So, you would like a Warband thumbnail thing created for you like Surrealbeliefs? Essentially a flag on the side of the screen with your coat of arms on it, your faction/player name, and the mount and blade logo?

And presumably a similar thing for RTW2 as well? Let me know the details of the faction/campaign and I can see what I can throw together for you. Shouldn't really be too hard, it's fairly straight forward I think.
    Yep! This is fine Akar thank you so much for this!!!

I'll pull the screenshots for you now - here's the Mount and Blade Warband picture - but the logo would be like Surreal Beliefs: Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord (Original Logo) a flag with the side of the screen with my coat of arms - The Republic of Zoros #1 - in Gold Text that you would use for total war

11.145.0.1500.1500.783.738.1.0.-1.443.142.114.562.562.267.740.1.1.0.147.143.148.191.191.1304.343.1.1.0.443.142.114.581.581.1272.740.1.1.0.323.142.114.849.849.760.750.1.1.0.106.132.114.849.849.760.682.1.1.0.147.143.148.180.180.259.341.1.1.0

This is from All in One Wars of the Gods mod for RII - there's the Egyptian symbol but I prefer this symbol:

I'm not sure but I'd like it to be like this in Ankh - the Board game that's on kick-starter but a bit more oomph
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN6gqoGEnB4 - if you see at 1:54 I'd def love to have something like a golden stature of Anubis with all those black marble walls with gleaming heiroglyphs

Same as before, but just a golden text with an Egyptian banner - showing the golden jackal of Anubis

If you see at this vid of 10:02 - Rome 2 Kush faction gets a lot of new unique art - you see Amun or Horus? I'd love to use that entire pic of the Gods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv_N3LRCllo

Last edited by Lifthrasir; April 28, 2020 at 05:11 AM. Reason: triple post - spoilers added

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Sounds good, I'll take a look at everything and see what I can put together for you .

edit: by the way, could you tell me what size this should be? Does it need to fit onto the full 1920x1080 screen or will it need to fit onto something smaller?
    Last edited by Akar; April 26, 2020 at 04:12 PM.

Sounds good, I'll take a look at everything and see what I can put together for you .

edit: by the way, could you tell me what size this should be? Does it need to fit onto the full 1920x1080 screen or will it need to fit onto something smaller?
    Ofc 1280 x 720!

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

As per the Bannerlord request, here you go. I had to change the coloration of the flag a little bit since the code you gave me made the flag turn out a bit wonky. Let me know if that suites your request or if you'd like me to change anything up at all

What you have created sir, is a masterpiece. I'd have the Mount and Blade 2 banner a little bigger - so when users click they will know yep its a mount and blade video - just remove the TWS title and we're fine - but thank you for helping this small youtuber - even now this image looks epic on my vid. Apologies if I am asking too much or disturbing or whatever

Thank you so much for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would just do a few more polishing edges. You have gotten exactly the type of details I wanted. I'm going to use this image at first, but then I'll use the other updated image as well. Looks TRULY EPIC! Wow. Fantastic work man. Fantastic work.

Also one more thing: I uploaded it and it looks epic

Idea 1:

Could you try the white background or blackground with lots of fire flames (Like you get in the RII trailer) so it will look like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1DB...dxXPr&index=14

At 2:32 - but you'll have a marble background of blue - and then you'll have those water waves reflecting - you could try the same with purple, yellow, purple dye, red, etc. Have a try and see what you get!

Can't wait to see what you come up for the Ancient Egypt stuff!

Idea 2:

What I'd just like to see a few more changes:

A cropped up image of Zoros in the white background

A Roman style border for the picture

And the two flags on both sides of the picture - do you think it'd work or that would ruin the image a little bit?

https://www.google.com/search?q=impe...a1jsr-wLoG7KkM

And a picture of Rome in the background, like Imperator's Rome concept art with Zoros as cropped up in front of it. Although, I think a picture art of Ancient Rome is more than enough - depends on what style you think will work.

I'd remove the TWS there, but for the title sorry I forgot: Could you make a title video with the same logo everything and just put: The Republic of Zoros #2 and #3? I've uploaded two videos and will be making a third!

Would love to see what templates you come up with.

Oh and for the Egyptian Title:

The Glory of Khemet in Gold font and an black egyptian heiroglyph in a egyptian rounded pillar or something

Concept art
    https://www.google.com/search?q=assa...F_enGB890GB890
    Last edited by The Wandering Storyteller; April 26, 2020 at 06:09 PM.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Super quickly updated version with the TWS removed, Mount and Blade logo size increased, and an issue with the flag logo fixed.

Regarding the Roman style border I can absolutely do that, as well as making the exact same thing saying "#2" and "#3"

I don't really think having the banner on both sides would really work at all, but I can mock up a version where the banner is on both sides and the "Republic of Zoros" text is in the middle, if you want to see what it looks like .

As to the flames bit, I can try and add some flames and sparks along the bottom over a blackish blue background (or blackground as you elegantly put it ).

My thinking as for the transparency is that you can select an interesting piece of gameplay action and then overlay the banner on top of it (or have me do it, if you don't know how). So it would end up actually looking like this (see below), rather than a blank white background. If you want I can of course add in an image of Zoros instead of having it be transparent. Though that would essentially be what I had intended to be the end result - this banner overlayed over an imagine from the actual game.

Example Image

Let me know what you think .

Hey Akar, that looks awesome

There hasn't been a screenshot of Zoros in action as of yet - so this image with the screenshot works fine!!

I'd love to see all the blackground styles you come up with including the fire!!!!

Yeah have a try with the Republic of Zoros

Just wandering, I tried to do an Aserai Campagin video but the thumbnail wasn't good enough - the title is The Journey of Ariobarznes #1 in the same gold font, but go mad with it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h74SMQEgd3k&t=833s

May I ask if you could do something similar but adding the Aserai Border with a Desert theme?

My thinking as for the transparency is that you can select an interesting piece of gameplay action and then overlay the banner on top of it (or have me do it, if you don't know how). So it would end up actually looking like this (see below), rather than a blank white background. If you want I can of course add in an image of Zoros instead of having it be transparent. Though that would essentially be what I had intended to be the end result - this banner overlayed over an imagine from the actual game.

Yeah why not? Try with Zoros what you could - exactly!

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Sure, what's the flag code you're using for the Aserai play through? I'll see if I can't knock out a few more versions of this stuff later tonight

Sure, what's the flag code you're using for the Aserai play through? I'll see if I can't knock out a few more versions of this stuff later tonight
    I can't remember the code - but it's literally the Lion symbol with a red colour and a yellow background - that's it - Can't wait to see what work you do on the Egyptian stuff!

If I may ask kindly, can you create an youtube thumbnail like Lionheartx10 and Surreal Beliefs?

It would be a collage of screenshots from various games - Most are my screenshots so pick what you wanr and go mad! Would love to see the illustator's fire effects - so good and would love that font - you are awesome at making this stuff than I am.

Also with the Imperator campaign map, could you saturate it with gold for the borders/factions, and a lush blue ocean? It'd like glorious Egypt/combined with rome and fire effects!!!!!

Do as you want, these are my ideas

https://external-preview.redd.it/WhM...=webp&baab973f - this is a screenshot I took - but if you could saturate the pyramids to show heaven - egypt - glorious, black and gold - would be great on the banner

1) Rome 2
    2) Imperator Rome
    3) AC Origins/Odyessy
    4) Age of Empires II HD

It would have support me on Patreon and follow me on Twitter on which my account is: @Madaaworld12 - all in gold text like total war but smaller

Added the images, but with the Imperator - can you get rid of the UI? Just the campaign map and the pyramids by itself?

Title: THE MEDJAY OF FAYUIM in AC Origins logo font

The size that YouTube recommends as the ideal size to use for your banner image is 2560 pixels wide by 1440 pixels tall.

Last edited by Lifthrasir; April 28, 2020 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Spoilers added

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Alright here we go, I've got you a whole bunch of options for the Zoros/Asculum play through. There's a lot of images (six) so I'll just post a link to the Imgur album. Let me know if you have trouble viewing any of them.

https://imgur.com/a/QYk50IC

I've made you the three basic banners for the Republic of Asculum, then showed you a version of it with a border, without a border, and with a border and the flaming background. Let me know which one you like best. If you don't like the picture I chose to use for the background of the banner send me three screenshots you like and think would fit and I'll overlay the banners on them.

As for the Aserai banner, what do you think of this?

As far as everything else goes, still looking things over .

Also in the future please try to wrap spoiler tags around your images before you post them so the thread isn't very long to scroll through .

Aye will do have not been for a couple of months!

I love the fire background and the campaign map looks awesome - this is also a great banner you made

I'll use them and see what works! I'm already waiting for the rest of the work! Because you are SO good at this. And to see 2/3 which are awesome. I'd have that really thick flames - But I'm adding it already! but otherwise you've done a fantastic job, I'm so glad, so honoured and thx you!!!!!!!!!

I love the flaming background with the border. It'd work so well with a blue marble beneath it - so blue marble and then flaming background!

The Aserai are great - wonder if you could change the yellow to a rich yellow like this in Medieval kingdoms 1212 - like the Abbassids and Rasulids
    Last edited by The Wandering Storyteller; April 27, 2020 at 04:56 PM.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

The Aserai are great - wonder if you could change the yellow to a rich yellow like this in Medieval kingdoms 1212 - like the Abbassids and Rasulids
    Of course I can! Please send me a screenshot (in a spoiler ) of their flag or whatever so I can copy the color properly. I'm afraid I don't have that mod or game installed so I can't pull it up myself .

Okay, so you'd like the "Republic of Asculum #1-3" over a blue-black marble background with stronger flames than what I've got here? Would you like the same thing for the Aserai one as well, or do you like it over the screenshot like I put it? Do you want the border on both the Asculum and Aserai images or just the Asculum one?

And then you wanted a collage of some of your screenshots with the text for your patreon and twitter over it, with the ideal resolution being 2560x1440?

Btw, this link you included does not work for me, perhaps try a different upload site? (I use Imgur).

And finally, you wanted your faction borders drawn on the Imperator map you linked? I'm not entirely sure I understood that request.