Page 86 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3661767778798081828384858687888990919293949596111136 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 3544

Thread: I'm currently listening to

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: I'm currently listening to

Sophie Zelmani ... live concert, March 2017

1/3

2/3

3/3

Words cannot describe the beauty of her music, and the capability of her bandmates Lars Halapi, Thomas Axelsson and Peter Korhonen.

Additionally, playlist from Blue Balls Festival 2006: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...A47FACB5C5B04B (a fantastic live record, more plugged and with a keyborder, i guess it's Robert Qwarforth who was also around on albums at the time)

Wow, just found a playlist with 123 Sophie Zelmani videos/titles: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...mqOxQlRR_IX98h
    Last edited by DaVinci; March 31, 2019 at 10:02 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Patrician Artifex

Sophie Zelmani - Sophie Zelmani

The debut album from 1995.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 12:06 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Muizer's Avatar member 3519
    Patrician Artifex

"Lay these words to heart, Lucilius, that you may scorn the pleasure which comes from the applause of the majority. Many men praise you; but have you any reason for being pleased with yourself, if you are a person whom the many can understand?" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca -

Patrician Artifex

The Waterboys - An Appointment with Mr. Yeats

The artwork from 2011.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 12:07 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Kate Bush - The Kick Inside

Her debut album from 1978.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 12:07 PM.

Patrician Artifex

The Waterboys - Live, 2007

plus a rare record, Savage Earth Heart, live 2000

...saw them live in my hometown on that very tour, which happened post Mike Scott's solo times in the 90s, the bands re-erection opened up with the album "The Waterboys - A Rock In The Weary Land" (2000).
    Last edited by DaVinci; April 13, 2019 at 02:26 PM.

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    Kate Bush - The Kick Inside

Her debut album from 1978.
    I love this album,
    All of the songs are beautiful and ethereal but a couple stand out for me...

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Patrician Artifex

Kate was the hammer at the time from mid or end 70s to end 80s, no question, unmatched so to speak, among the female singers and songwriters (an exception was Patti Smith).

My favourite album but is "The Sensual World", 1989

plus of course, "Hounds Of Love", 1985
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 12:09 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Anoushka Shankar & Ensemble, live 2018

Purest form of skill!
    Last edited by DaVinci; April 14, 2019 at 05:48 PM.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; April 15, 2019 at 03:27 AM.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

chesser2538's Avatar Senator
    Citizen

Under the Patronage of the venerable General Brewster

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; April 19, 2019 at 12:57 AM.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Patrician Artifex

Tina Dico - Far

EP release from 2004* from my favourite female artist.

* source says 2005, but back cover says 2004.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 12:10 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Zero 7, Glastonbury 2004
    feat. Mozez, Tina Dico, Sia Furler and Sophie Barker

14 tracks. Raw and unedited, but: Awesomeness.
    Last edited by DaVinci; April 19, 2019 at 08:26 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Sia - Colour The Small One

Sia Furler's 11 tracks album from 2004. An excellent piece of art.

The artist born in Australia is doubtfree one of the most able singer-songwriter-performers of contemporary time. Personally like her old work much more than what she does todays. However, her current success is much deserved.

Official video from the album, track 3, Breathe Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHyTSwyZ330

Official video from the album, track 6, Don't Bring Me Down

Track 7, Natalie's Song

Track 9, The Church Of What's Happening Now

Track 11, Where I Belong

plus, Breathe Me, live KCRW (2007)

and for the record, full concert, Sydney 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q_LBCoz2jE
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 12:11 PM.

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Last edited by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham; April 26, 2019 at 10:50 AM.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Patrician Artifex

Tina Dico - Fuel

Tina's debut 11 tracks album, 2001. Always stunning for me, how amazing already that very first release was.

Well, and 2018 live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esmi66CB-QI
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 12:12 PM.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Patrician Artifex

Zero 7 - When It Falls

Zero 7's 2nd album from 2004.

YT playlist, full album: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...50EEFD5CEF1163
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 12:13 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Zero 7 - Simple Things

Their (for some famous) 12 tracks debut album, 2001.

Track 3, Destiny, official video (ft. Sia, Sophie Barker)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_OKigBRqBI

Track 8, In The Waiting Line (ft. Sophie Barker)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zrEGsj234

Track 10, This World (ft. Mozez)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKTvwIng-rA

Full album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV5FhnK2UKM
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 12:13 PM.