Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41668182838485868788899091
Results 1,801 to 1,809 of 1809

Thread: I'm currently listening to

Carmen Sylva's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: I'm currently listening to

Last edited by Carmen Sylva; September 04, 2019 at 03:15 PM.
    Christ was crucified, Socrates was poisoned, Phidias was accused of theft - it is almost an honor to be abused by contemporaries.

Carmen Sylva (1843 - 1916), actually Princess Elisabeth Pauline Ottilie Luise zu Wied VA (Royal Order of Victoria and Albert), German writer and lyricist, by marriage Queen Elizabeth of Romania

Proud Non-Citizen / End of Time / Unschuldsengel / My Mods

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Nina Hagen Band - Nina Hagen Band

Nina's legendary debut album, released 1978. Belongs to the Deutsch-Rock/Neue Deutsche Welle/New Wave genre of the time.

The band consists of the men who became else the band 'Spliff' (after Nina went solo), and were almost en par with bands like Toto andthelikes regarding the musical capabilities, listen fe. into this ...
    Auf'm Friedhof

or also, Der Spinner

Nina Hagen herself, the best female rock singer from Germany of probably all times, with Opera voice abilities, proof is the following song ...
    Naturträne

and here still a Sex Pistols-like punk song calling Pank

When talking about having german language rock albums, then this is a must-have.
    Their second album calling 'Unbehagen' is similar good, even so a must-have.
    Last edited by DaVinci; September 05, 2019 at 09:52 PM.
    # Human impact has a name: Anthropocene # not just Global Warming but Global Disaster NASA # Deforestation # Plastic Emission # The Uninhabitable Earth # To The Savest Place On Earth # Back to cold (hot) war era? Support ICAN International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons # MIT study "Falsehoods Win" # Violence clearly starts with the word. Arbitrary propaganda is the tool of chauvinists, andthelike drastically incompetents, to spreading their lies which pave the way for actual violence. # "there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, Joseph Wirth. Wirth's comment is still valid, the Right is waiting on Day X. New fascists, achieving partially to be viewed as normal people, using democracy to destroy the same. If that wasn't enough, they support the destruction of the environment, the extinction of species, the annihilation of left still working nature. # While seeing the wide spread retardation, ignorance and incompetence on this website and if taking that as average, there is no future for our children, which tendentially wake up and presently try to get a voice. # The renaissance of fascism, partly in new livery, is in full run into a neo dark age, with present dystopia and/or strong tendency, on the entire world. People of the world, unite, against the Right! And no tolerance with the intolerants. # Nosce te ipsum # My Modding

Patrician Artifex

Jorja Smith - Lost & Found

The debut album of an above average talented R&B singer, with flawless musical sound, released 2018.

Blue Lights @ Roskilde Festival, 2019
    Last edited by DaVinci; September 07, 2019 at 10:00 AM.
    # Human impact has a name: Anthropocene # not just Global Warming but Global Disaster NASA # Deforestation # Plastic Emission # The Uninhabitable Earth # To The Savest Place On Earth # Back to cold (hot) war era? Support ICAN International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons # MIT study "Falsehoods Win" # Violence clearly starts with the word. Arbitrary propaganda is the tool of chauvinists, andthelike drastically incompetents, to spreading their lies which pave the way for actual violence. # "there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, Joseph Wirth. Wirth's comment is still valid, the Right is waiting on Day X. New fascists, achieving partially to be viewed as normal people, using democracy to destroy the same. If that wasn't enough, they support the destruction of the environment, the extinction of species, the annihilation of left still working nature. # While seeing the wide spread retardation, ignorance and incompetence on this website and if taking that as average, there is no future for our children, which tendentially wake up and presently try to get a voice. # The renaissance of fascism, partly in new livery, is in full run into a neo dark age, with present dystopia and/or strong tendency, on the entire world. People of the world, unite, against the Right! And no tolerance with the intolerants. # Nosce te ipsum # My Modding

Christ was crucified, Socrates was poisoned, Phidias was accused of theft - it is almost an honor to be abused by contemporaries.

Carmen Sylva (1843 - 1916), actually Princess Elisabeth Pauline Ottilie Luise zu Wied VA (Royal Order of Victoria and Albert), German writer and lyricist, by marriage Queen Elizabeth of Romania

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Music therapy for humans and .. cats, legendary, divine creatures blessed by Gods!

Last edited by Carmen Sylva; September 10, 2019 at 02:17 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Madonna - MDNA (DVD)

The filmed "MDNA" world tour, DVD from 2013, finally arrived me, lol. Sensational.

Something of it ...

Track 4, Gang Bang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdhcHjnC8oo

Track 7, I Don't Give A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzfg2Wj7Kw0

Edit, found full show, YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05xcaX6R4vI
    Last edited by DaVinci; September 12, 2019 at 06:32 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Neil Young with Crazy Horse - Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere

A must-have for everyone who listens to rock albums. Here Mr. Young layed already the ground to be called later Godfather of Grunge.
    Else, everything about the 1969 released legendary album is described here.
    Last edited by DaVinci; September 13, 2019 at 03:45 AM.

instrumental