Page 1 of 176 12345678910112651101 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm currently listening to

Default I'm currently listening to

New thread started as old one had to be disposed as per site owner's request. Long story short, these things are being done because of the recent slow downs and lags\503 errors that we are facing.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnEyedDvl View Post
    Report large threads, 10,000 or so posts. I have no idea how many we have, but we need to close them and open new ones.
    Btw if anyone wants to report then please PM active moderators instead of bulk reporting threads, it will be easy for us to manage then. Thanks.

And what i'm currently listening to?
    Last edited by Ishan; April 16, 2012 at 05:41 AM.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: I'm currently listening to

Neil Young - Living With War (Limited Edition)
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

My new favourite composer.

boofhead's Avatar Dux Limitis

Damn all those recommendations lost

This tune is childish but it has a deep feel

Patrician Artifex

Just

Neil Young - Fork in the Road (CD+DVD version)

Now

Lucinda Williams - Car Wheels on a Gravel Road
    ... an everlasting Americana classic masterpiece.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Éorl's Avatar Domesticus

Sitting in an internet cafe with people's babbling getting on me nerves, so it's Holy Wars (live version) by Megadeth currently WITH MAX VOLUME.

h ,zleadbfh ann g,ing...
    I read this so called Bible, and found it to be a third rate story in which this so called 'jesus' is nothing more than a shameless lampooning of Brian, which has inspired joy and laughter in millions.
    -unknown YouTube user

Quote Originally Posted by Éorl View Post
    h ,zleadbfh ann g,ing...
    I suppose you wrote that part with your face.

Patrician Artifex

Iggy Pop - Lust for Life

Psychonaut's Avatar Domesticus

Something to bang ma head against.

Dean Martin's Avatar Tiro

I feel so badass while listening to this ^^

Last edited by Dean Martin; April 19, 2012 at 10:45 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Sarabeth Tucek - Get Well Soon

After her excellent debut album from 2007, this second album from 2011 shows again highest brilliance. Sarabeth, canadian us-american female artist of the Americana songwriter branch. Seemingly she is (still) a hidden gem, while she can easily play in the league of Martha Wainwright or Leslie Feist, whereas her voice and music reminds me in parts to Grace Slick/Jefferson Airplane or Nico/Velvet Underground, but has a very own style - this album is dedicated to her father, who died.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 01, 2012 at 03:18 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

BG knocc Out & Dresta - 50/50 Luv:

Patrician Artifex

Florence + The Machine - Lungs

For me, atm. the best british female artist, besides Laura Marling.
    Last edited by DaVinci; April 20, 2012 at 12:51 PM.

God's Avatar Shnitzled In The Negev

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post

Florence + The Machine - Lungs

For me, atm. the best british female artist, besides Laura Marling.
    Meh, Laua Marling's a lot better I think.

Been listening to the americana music you've been posting by the way, good stuff. Been listening to tons of American folk music recently, especially Townes van Zandt. Have you heard Jim White?

I'm a huge Tremonti fan! Can't ing wait for this album. He's a grammy award-winning, 3 consecutive years "guitarist of the year", and his solo "blackbird" was voted as the greatest solo of all time in 2011. If you're wondering he's the guitarist for Creed and Alter Bridge.
    at 2:24 starts my favorite song preview.

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Meh, Laua Marling's a lot better I think.

Been listening to the americana music you've been posting by the way, good stuff. Been listening to tons of American folk music recently, especially Townes van Zandt. Have you heard Jim White?

snip
    Just wait for Florence's upcoming 'Unplugged' album. I heard (and viewed) already some sole-acoustic stuff (voice and guitar only) of some of her recent songs, it's excellent to say the least. I admit, her two studio albums are partly overproduced, somehow ... nonetheless it's immense talent, what she shows on these studio albums.
    Laura Marling is for her very young age phenomenal indeed, just overwhelming.
    Great that the british isles "produce" such females.

Townes van Zandt is known of course, not exactly my cup of coffee though, Jim White doesn't say something to me (but Tony Joe White, lol), will look him up, thanks.
    Last edited by DaVinci; April 21, 2012 at 04:52 PM.

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

Fallen Angel - King Crimson