Page 92 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4267828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102117142 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 3546

Thread: I'm currently listening to

Campidoctor

Default Re: I'm currently listening to

Fastastic.

@Carmen Sylva: Oh, you're a naughty girl.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Moi?

I'm a

And the best poke song ever

More danceable:

And a good night song^^

Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; October 04, 2019 at 04:15 AM.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Roger Waters - The Wall, Live in Berlin (1990, the Original)

https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/089990...ive-in-berlin/

The biggest live music spectacle of the history.

Take your chance, available only until 2nd November 2019.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

I've been adding a load of 70's disco and funk songs to my playlists in the last half year. Artists like Boney M, Chic or Sister Sledge. I enjoy DJ's now that work in some samples like this. Anyone who's old or familiar with this want to give me some recs? @Diamat

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

At the time this was straight out of left field,Belfast?
    My favourite Boney M track

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    I've been adding a load of 70's disco and funk songs to my playlists in the last half year. Artists like Boney M, Chic or Sister Sledge. I enjoy DJ's now that work in some samples like this. Anyone who's old or familiar with this want to give me some recs? @Diamat
    Iirc., i made somewhere in this thread a dedicated (music-historical) post about that phase.

--

Back to excellent contemporary music ...

Hindi Zahra, live, 2017
    Last edited by DaVinci; October 06, 2019 at 08:44 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Campidoctor

Sometimes the simplest things can be the best.
    Go back to your ancestors.

Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; October 11, 2019 at 07:08 AM.

Campidoctor

Well, it's Saturday, not Sunday, but whatever.

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Last edited by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham; October 12, 2019 at 08:53 AM.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Patrician Artifex

The Waterboys - An Appointment with Mr. Yeats

The marvelous masterpiece, album released 2011.
    If there was ever a vote for best contempary British art music albums, then my vote would go to this very thing.
    It stands in line with the milestones This Is The Sea (1985) and Fisherman's Blues (1988), and imo. is the highpoint of this row in regard of complete artwork.
    From the first to the last tone, superior ... unmatched. Even PJ Harvey or Nick Cave, if the latter counts as British, can't out do that.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 11:13 AM.

I'm too tired, i need something really loud.

Patrician Artifex

Tindersticks - The Waiting Room

The flawless album release from 2016.

Everything the Tindersticks do belongs into "my" category of best contemporary British music art, in the league of Waterboys, PJ Harvey and Nick Cave.
    The Waiting Room album sticks slightly out of their complete artwork.

As example, We Are Dreamers, featuring Jehnny Beth from the Savages
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 11:14 AM.

Miles

I must be a dinosaur. I don't have a cool video. Right now I am listening to the "new" folder of music I am digitizing from my CDs. This is the second time I digitize, after losing both of my previous external hard drives at the same time. Playing now: "East-West" by the Butterfield Blues Band, from 1966. Outasight.

Patrician Artifex

PJ Harvey - Is This Desire?

PJ's album release 1998, imo. the best of her 90s stuff.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 11:15 AM.

Patrician Artifex

The Waterboys, live 2012 Oslo

Concert Intro...Don't Bang The Drum

P.S. The video editor made a good job, except he forgot to introduce James Hallawell (Keyboards) with his start footage, lol.

The Pan Within

Song Of Wandering Aengus

September 1913

An Irish Airman Foresees His Death

The Thrill Is Gone/A Girl Called Johnny

Mad As The Mist And Snow/The Second Coming

Glastonbury Song
    Last edited by DaVinci; October 18, 2019 at 01:14 PM.

Black Pistol Fire, absolutely amazing band, full heavy sound with just two guys!

Patrician Artifex

PJ Harvey - To Bring You My Love

PJ's breakthrough release 1995. Along Rolling Stone magazine counts to the greatest 500 albums of all time.
    Still in 2019 ... mindblowing.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 11:16 AM.