Page 88 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3863787980818283848586878889909192939495969798113138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 3549

Thread: I'm currently listening to

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Default Re: I'm currently listening to

Jenny Beth with Gorrilaz, Noel Gallagher with Blur? who would have thought it, fun fact the bell in this was made in the same foundry as the Liberty bell.

Oh with Jean-Michel Jarre too! I like this track.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Rest in Peace Keith, these are the first Prodigy tracks I loved, back in the day.

Last edited by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham; June 22, 2019 at 05:51 AM.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Personally need regular dosis' from Tina Dico.
    Here one of my favourite songs (especially Nobody's Man), live Roskilde 2008

Sacre Coeur, Nobody's Man

When You're Away

... kinda rarity
    Last edited by DaVinci; June 24, 2019 at 07:42 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Patrician Artifex

Andrea Schroeder - Void

Her album from 2016. Category best Pop Noir.

--

Oh with Jean-Michel Jarre too!
    Brig, did you know ... the lucky old man married Gong Li in 2019?
    Won't ever forget her excellent and sexy acting in the Miami Vice film with Colin Farrell.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 11:53 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Patrician Artifex

Savages - Silence Yourself

Their awesome debut album release from 2013.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 11:54 AM.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; July 03, 2019 at 09:36 PM.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Patrician Artifex

Your Madonna examples (Ray of Light, fantastic song) inspired me to put one of the imo. most flawless Madonna albums into my player ...

Madonna - American Life

Her album from 2003. Long live the Queen of Pop.

Edit

Full album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSBwIWaLTCU
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 11:55 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Tina Dico - Fastland

Album release 2018.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 11:57 AM.

Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; July 05, 2019 at 09:06 PM.

Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; July 05, 2019 at 09:07 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Madonna - Madame X (Limited Deluxe Edition)

The masterpiece from 2019. Entirely along my taste, so imo. her best work ever released.

It's not even really possible to pick one or few songs to show as kinda real favourites, because they are all perfect (at least from the perspective of objective quality ... ofc, there are some tracks which don't appeal me the same way as certain other ones). It's also kind of concept album almost like an opera, they belong all together. Edit: Only track 2 from 15 total, plus 3 with Deluxe edition, is actually skippable (a small weakpoint).

What grooves me but really the most is the song Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhY9J6yYSgU

EDIT

Damn, guys, damn!

This.Album.Is.So.Great.

Find and get it, i can only say.

I like to consider it best pop album of the outgoing 2010s. And even one of the best ever, imo. (and i say this as non-outspoken pop fan).
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 11:58 AM.

Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; July 12, 2019 at 01:26 PM.

Patrician Artifex

New discovered by me ... Michelle David & The Gospel Sessions

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...rce=opensearch

Just wow!

A new Aretha Franklin, but even better.
    Last edited by DaVinci; July 13, 2019 at 06:33 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Madonna - Ray Of Light

Album release 1998. Pop Milestone.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 11:59 AM.

Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; July 16, 2019 at 05:45 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Helgi Jonsson - Wedding Song
    "Written for and performed on July 13th, 2014." Marriage with Tina Dico.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up54rpQr0i8

Tina Dico, live 2009 on TV

... made me fan, since then collecting all albums from her, made a fanatic fan.

Same location, 2015

... as almost one-woman band. The guy at the micro is Helgi.
    Last edited by DaVinci; July 16, 2019 at 06:28 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Michelle David - The Gospel Sessions Vol.3

Excellent 60s album brewed in 2018 by a genius band.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 12:00 PM.

Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; July 20, 2019 at 09:34 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Stones - Gimme Shelter / live in Havanna, free concert 2016

... loving the track.

same, but other record cut
    Last edited by DaVinci; July 23, 2019 at 06:58 PM.