Page 94 of 177 FirstFirst ... 446984858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104119144 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 3528

Thread: I'm currently listening to

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: I'm currently listening to

Julia Stone - By The Horns

Julia Stone's second solo album, released 2012.

Edit

Angus & Julia Stone, live 2014, full concert/Paris

...and some more fantastic stuff from them

Live 2015, Bonn/Germany

Live 2015, Eurockéennes

Live 2017, Köln/Germany

Live 2018, Werchter/Belgium
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 10:44 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Quote Originally Posted by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham View Post
    At the time this was straight out of left field,Belfast?
    My favourite Boney M track

Eh didn't really enjoy that, too crooney.

This however is fantastic, classic house tune.

EDIT: And I wouldn't be listening to a song about belfast that's not a rebel song.

Patrician Artifex

Angus & Julia Stone - Angus & Julia Stone

The Australian singer-songwriter duo's third full album, release 2014. One of the best music works i ever bought.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 10:44 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Patrician Artifex

Stumbled about a wonderful artist from Austria, Anna F.

... going to digging deeper for her stuff.

Patrician Artifex

Julia Stone - Memory Machine

Her debut solo album, released 2010.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 10:46 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Stones, Gimme Shelter ... just another fantastic live version

And Lady Gaga covers one of the best songs ever with a great interpretation, What's Up (4 Non Blondes)

because it's such a great song, interpretation with Pink, too

ofc 4 Non Blondes live version can't be missed here

OMFG..OMG, i discovered the contemporary singer-songwriter genius right from Seattle
    Brandi Carlile... live 2017, Boston

... can't believe i've overseen Brandi and her damn great band so long.
    Makes America great again
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 12, 2019 at 07:23 PM.

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Patrician Citizen

The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Excellent Stones version and I love the Baracutta G9 Harrington jacket Jaggers wearing, not cheap (but quality) and I have the Baracutta G4 Harrington, they used to be outsourced to Italy funnily enough but now made exclusively in England like the Stones, Sinatra, James Dean, Steve McQueen, Elvis, wore them, just a bit of useless information.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Patrician Artifex

Hey Brig, perhaps useless, but a nice anecdote nonetheless.

--

And i must remind the "world" about another grandious singer-songwriter from America
    ... not so much the country/folk root like Brandi but superior soul-pop-rock
    Sara Bareilles live 2019

makes America great again, too
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 13, 2019 at 08:11 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Neil Young With Crazy Horse - Psychodelic Pill

Their release double album from 2012.
    The best ever crafted Grunge Rock. And i doubt Uncle Neil and his Horse men can still ever top that.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 10:51 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Angus & Julia Stone - Snow

Their album release 2017.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 10:52 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Angus & Julia Stone - Down The Way / Memories Of An Old Friend

It was 2010 as the artist duo released two full albums, packed with in total 27 tracks.
    The second album Memories Of An Old Friend is a compilation of former releases prior to Down The Way.
    I grabbed that as double CD album edition with the cover from Down The Way.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2020 at 10:52 AM.

Spotify giving me some good for once. Old school Dubstep i believe.

Last edited by Ferdiad; November 17, 2019 at 05:57 PM.

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Patrician Citizen

The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

I only got to see my idol once, I wish it was at this live show though, the best live performance of this song really!

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Patrician Artifex

Yeah, i close in there to a dedication to Bowie

Heroes, at Live Aid 1985

... not his best live version, but certainly in front of his greatist audiance, a worldwide tv show (which we all saw at the time).

early live version, 1978

...that's my sound

and in Berlin, 2002

...also a great version.
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 19, 2019 at 12:15 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Angus & Julia Stone - You’re The One That I Want (Cover - Live)

Angus & Julia Stone - Durch die schweren Zeiten - Udo Lindenberg Cover - live in Berlin 2017

Udo Lindenberg - Durch die schweren Zeiten feat. Angus & Julia Stone (MTV Unplugged 2)
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 20, 2019 at 06:08 AM.

Where's your disco yurt
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Patrician Artifex

The one and only forever young Neil and his crazy horsemen, live 2012 / Austin City Limits Music Festival

Don't even kow who the that is tbh

Patrician Artifex

More ing awesome stuff from their 2012 touring, Central Park, NYC

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; November 23, 2019 at 02:47 PM.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day