Default Re: I'm currently listening to

you are welcome

Ukiah's Avatar Miles

Narf's Avatar Reach for the Stars.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band - The Legendary 1979 No Nukes Concerts

CD&DVD edition, 2021. Awesome. Watching/listening to the 1:29 minutes long film.
    Wish i could have seen one of the 1970s concerts of that band. First time i saw them was 1985 during the Born In The USA tour.

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUO41TDicD0
    Last edited by DaVinci; October 22, 2022 at 08:48 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, because the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Muizer's Avatar member 3519
    Patrician Artifex

"Lay these words to heart, Lucilius, that you may scorn the pleasure which comes from the applause of the majority. Many men praise you; but have you any reason for being pleased with yourself, if you are a person whom the many can understand?" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca -

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Patrician Artifex

Angus & Julia Stone - Live at Best Kept Secret 2018 (Netherlands)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqhlqJRqjVQ

Best contemporary music artists from Australia. And imo. belong to the very best from the entire world. Love them.
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 15, 2022 at 12:31 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, because the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Anti-Hero Taylor Swift

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Patrician Artifex

Angus & Julia Stone - Angus et Julia Stone aux Eurockéennes 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96JibmmR_2g