Page 95 of 98 FirstFirst ... 45708586878889909192939495969798 LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 1949

Thread: Corrupt a Wish

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Default Re: Corrupt a Wish

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    Granted! There's not really much that can be corrupted here, it's quite funny already - however, they aren't entirely useless - They can fly upwards, but not down

I wish cider was cheaper
    granted. As Norway is welcomed back into the fold, it's strict alcohol laws are replaced by the Danish ones. Downcider: They're called kamelåså now. As are many other things. So you never get what you order.
    Last edited by Cookiegod; March 08, 2019 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

You didn't wish for anything you Dane cheater... that's why you were all attacked by furious bikes.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Citizen

I wish I had not forgotten to wish something.

From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    spy of the council

Granted. Now every thing you wish is a wish but which wish is which is a witch which now you wish which witch wasn't a wish. You wish!

I wish that Amazon had used "Batman" as their default name for Alexa so I could argue with it saying "No, I'm Batman".

Granted! A million Jokers (the schizophrenic tricksters) raise up to combat the millions of Batmans and since those batmans are just names of software, the world is overrun and turns to a circus of horrors.

I wish Poison Ivys and catwomans raised up along with the Jokers too - we have to have gender balance.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE

Granted! Both Ivy and Cat are now transgenders.
    I wish Affleck's batman version never happened...

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔ View Post
    Granted! Both Ivy and Cat are now transgenders.
    I wish Affleck's batman version never happened...
    Granted! Now Kim Kardashian starred in that movie. As a male batman.

I wish Pavlidis Chocolates company was back in Greek hands.

Citizen

It now is, but it has also filed for bankruptcy and is closing forever.

I wish to see a Christopher Nolan movie with the Kardashians.

I wish to see a Christopher Nolan movie with the Kardashians.
    Granted! You see, not watch, the movie Insomnia starring the Kardashians in video store - you know a VHS tape. You will never watch it as the video store is closing, but you saw it.

I wish the Kardashians got all the Oscars in 2019. Including foreign films.

Citizen

They do, but no one cares about the Oscars anymore.

I wish I was more productive.

Granted! You are enslaved in a Burmese illegal mine and work productively in backbreaking conditions for 14 hours per day - else they recycle you for organs.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Granted! You are enslaved in a Burmese illegal mine and work productively in backbreaking conditions for 14 hours per day - else they recycle you for organs.

I wish I and everyone else in the thread didn't forget to wish for wishes
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Citizen

Granted. The downside is this:
    I wish for King Athelstan to take my place in the Burmese mine.

Granted! King Althestan is there for barely a day before gold is discovered in the mine, which brings in a different warlord that slaughters the previous owners, liberates the workers, arms them and they set out to grab others to work in the mines while they live the good life with the gold their new captives make.

I wish Cookiegod is re-enslaved by the glorious goldminer armies and put to work on their hazardous arsenopyrite mines

Citizen

Granted. Thanks to my previous work experience I immediately get a promotion to slave supervisor and get to flog the other slaves (hint: you!).
    I wish for 50 Euros from the next poster.

SlartyBartfast's Avatar Decanus

Granted. Thanks to my previous work experience I immediately get a promotion to slave supervisor and get to flog the other slaves (hint: you!).
    I wish for 50 Euros from the next poster.
    Wish granted, but you have to kiss my butt first.

I wish we worried more about how we live our own lives and not how others live theirs.
    "Huh?"

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by SlartyBartfast View Post
    Wish granted, but you have to kiss my butt first.

I wish we worried more about how we live our own lives and not how others live theirs.
    Granted. You only care about giving me the money and no longer about me kissing your butt for it.

I wish I got your money noooooooooooow!

Granted! You immediately start kissing his butt and receive money for it. Sure, he doesn't care that you have to do the kiss first, but you are compelled to do it from the previous wish anyway.

I wish SlartyBartfast would be aptly become worthy of the title SlartyFartblast during those kiss-and-pay sessions he doesn't care about.

SlartyBartfast's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Granted! You immediately start kissing his butt and receive money for it. Sure, he doesn't care that you have to do the kiss first, but you are compelled to do it from the previous wish anyway.

I wish SlartyBartfast would be aptly become worthy of the title SlartyFartblast during those kiss-and-pay sessions he doesn't care about.
    Wish granted: Cookiegod's face now looks like a mudpie but smells a lot worse.

I wish winter would never come.
    "Huh?"

Granted! Summer retroactively stops existing, winter never comes because it was and always will be cold.

I wish everyone, including myself, were all normal plain people.
    "牛鬼蛇神的文字" by Fu Sinian on Chinese characters.
    ("A Cow Demon and Snake God's Writing System")

"汉字不灭,中国必亡" Lu Xun also on Chinese characters.
    ("If Chinese Characters don't die, China will perish")