Page 84 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3459747576777879808182838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1949

Thread: Corrupt a Wish

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it is a dead unicorn.

I wish that television in Australia was less awful.

NobleWoman's Avatar Campidoctor

Granted, But now, the radio becomes worse.

I wish it rained chocolates for months.

Granted but humanity will face a global water crisis instead.

I wish my replacement CPU processor would arrive faster so that I can play XCOM 2.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Granted, but now your screen shows cracks and breaks into pieces. You have no money to replace it and so it is an endless wait for playing XCOM 2.

I wish I can avert global crises.

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by NobleWoman View Post

I wish I can avert global crises.
    Granted: A Blue Jin hears your plea and responds by quelling all global crises, and envelops the earth in serene harmony. A Red Jin enraged by this zelatus act invokes armageddon and incinerates the earth.
    Ergo.... "Extra Crispy"....

I wish I had a large Mocha Coffee Bryers milk shake. Trully heaven sent and "Yummers" it would be......
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

SlartyBartfast's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze View Post

I wish I had a large Mocha Coffee Bryers milk shake. Trully heaven sent and "Yummers" it would be......
    You are handed your Mocha Coffee Bryers milk shake -- by Baldrick. He has made it with his famous special ingredients: mud for coffee, dandruff for sugar, and you don't want to know what he uses for cream.

I wish benevolent aliens would come and rescue us.
    Last edited by SlartyBartfast; February 26, 2016 at 07:24 PM.
    "Huh?"

Granted. The aliens are so benevolent that they decide to remove the root cause of all problems--humans. Humans are exterminated and the aliens congratulate themselves on their benevolence.

I wish that I could tame a jinn and make him fulfil my wishes.

Granted. Your wishes are all fulfilled, your life is perfect, what is there left to live for? Nothing is new or enjoyable, you sit on a chair staring with a mug of coffee into the sunset and sigh at how nothing feels new...

I wish farting in public was illegal except for me.
    "牛鬼蛇神的文字" by Fu Sinian on Chinese characters.
    ("A Cow Demon and Snake God's Writing System")

"汉字不灭,中国必亡" Lu Xun also on Chinese characters.
    ("If Chinese Characters don't die, China will perish")

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Bo1Bo1Sha3 View Post

I wish farting in public was illegal except for me.

Granted: Such legislation was unanimously passed. Now... While you slumbered, thugs came to your bedside, administered knockout drugs and then proceeded to tatoo the words "Guess who cut the Cheese?"
    across your forehead in bold, hot pink letters.

I wish that my bedroom fan did not make that scratchy sound when I turn it on....
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Granted: the bedroom fan is so silent, so silent. You fall into sleep so easily.
    While it moves closer... And closer, and closer, to your bed. Closer... So silent. You do not hear any noise. Closer... Cool air, no reason to awake. Closer... And it slice your throat with its whirling fan blades. The only sound heard are your final gasps for air.
    Silence.

I wish the sun was not coming in through my bedroom window now when I am to go to bed ^^

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Granted, it comes through the bottom of your bed, out of your tv, from the ceiling, through your socks, out your mouth, your ears, elsewhere. The bedroom window has no light coming through it now.

I wish I was a fish.
    "牛鬼蛇神的文字" by Fu Sinian on Chinese characters.
    ("A Cow Demon and Snake God's Writing System")

"汉字不灭,中国必亡" Lu Xun also on Chinese characters.
    ("If Chinese Characters don't die, China will perish")

Emperor PooMan's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Bo1Bo1Sha3 View Post
    Granted, it comes through the bottom of your bed, out of your tv, from the ceiling, through your socks, out your mouth, your ears, elsewhere. The bedroom window has no light coming through it now.

I wish I was a fish.

Granted, however you must first find the fish. Oh where could that fishy be?

I wish I didn't get nosebleeds so often

Granted, the blood now comes out your eyes.

I wish floors swept themselves.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Granted but, in Soviet Russia, floor sweeps you!

I wish this cold I have would go away.

Granted, but it takes your life with it.

I wish my computer wasn't broken.

SlartyBartfast's Avatar Decanus

Wish granted, your computer isn't broken. BUT... it ends up taking control of your life, until you are nothing more than an automaton hitting your keyboard in the delusion that you are having fun. Because your computer isn't broken, you no longer have free will and your life is meaningless. The whole point of your existence now is to create wealth for the super rich, while you squander your rare and precious free time in the evenings and weekends (spare time that the super rich grant you because it makes you a more productive slave) pressing buttons like a chimp or a trained pigeon while the drool swings from your stupefied half-grin. You're welcome!

I wish Total War had a Mount and Blade option and first-person camera, where you as the general can bust fighting moves in battle.
    "Huh?"

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by SlartyBartfast View Post
    Wish granted, your computer isn't broken. BUT... it ends up taking control of your life, until you are nothing more than an automaton hitting your keyboard in the delusion that you are having fun. Because your computer isn't broken, you no longer have free will and your life is meaningless. The whole point of your existence now is to create wealth for the super rich, while you squander your rare and precious free time in the evenings and weekends (spare time that the super rich grant you because it makes you a more productive slave) pressing buttons like a chimp or a trained pigeon while the drool swings from your stupefied half-grin. You're welcome!

I wish Total War had a Mount and Blade option and first-person camera, where you as the general can bust fighting moves in battle.
    granted but you became addicted to the game and you are banned from total war FOR EVER!!!!

I wish i could have non stop sex whit fully naked women
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    spy of the council

Granted, you die inside 3 days due to lack of water and sheer exhaustion, contrary to popular belief you do not die with a smile on your face but pleading with horny naked women to stop.

I wish I could put Jeremy Corbyn in a boxing ring with Donald Trump, and see who wins.

Spear Dog's Avatar Primicerius

Granted, Trump pounds Corbyn into a bloody pulp and as a result wins the Presidency in an unprecedented landslide victory which he converts into a mandate to use his Executive Powers to extended the Presidential period to 8 years and 3 terms, which his puppet Congress endorses. Thanks a lot Ybbon!

I wish Rodrigo Duterte, President of the Philippines, through a series of freak misunderstandings and errors becomes elected Pope - upon which he is immediately ordained and consecrated a Bishop, as such the result is legally valid and holds. He takes the name Pope Urban IX - "God wills it!"
    Last edited by Spear Dog; August 04, 2016 at 11:44 AM. Reason: grammar

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    spy of the council

No problem, I don't care if Trump wins, but Corbyn being a bloody pulp is fantastic news!

Granted. In an astounding turn of events, Pope Urban IX reconstitutes the Inquisition and starts on Donald Trump - he's toast! Their second target is Australia.

I wish I could live on an ocean going yacht and sail between glamorous locations and roll with the high rollers and A-list stars during summer, and live it up in Aspen and Gstaad in winter. GQ magazine will do a monthly feature on my lifestyle and fashion choices.