Page 92 of 98 FirstFirst ... 42678283848586878889909192939495969798 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1949

Thread: Corrupt a Wish

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but your mind is turned into only thinking about MLP erotica, thus all your wishes being related to that.

I wish DragonBall Z Abridged will keep up their quality for the next season, while still not affecting episode length and release time
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    I wish DragonBall Z Abridged will keep up their quality for the next season, while still not affecting episode length and release time
    Granted, but by "Episode length" they mean the ads-title-and-content episode that remains the same while content size is reduced by a third, by vastly increasing the length of the opening and closing credits and filling the blanks with ads about "Your Little Poly Erotica" games made by CA.

I wish I owned Sega so I could discontinue such titles and focus CA on Total War.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Granted, but you go bankrupt soon.

I wish i could go and live on Lewis island in Scotland on Sundays
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

Blog Entries

Granted, but every other day of the week you live in a cardboard box on the side of the street.

I wish I had more free time
    and Peaman

Granted, you are thrown in a 3rd world dictator's prison, vastly increasing your free time between the daily torture sessions. I wish the shops in my town were cheaper.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Granted, but they no longer sell anything you like or need.

I wish social media did not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Blog Entries

Granted. You now rely on news from the newspaper and telly. One day a storm hits you, and your tv connection breaks, and so does your router. A day later, the zombie apocalypse hits, which you don't know about as there is np Twitter to spam with news, and you can't get them from your normal sources. Thus, you are taken completely by surprise when they surround your house at night, and you wake up to find them pummeling down your door, before festering in and eating you. All this because there wasn't any social media for videos and news of it to #trend on.

I wish I was better at thinking of things to wish for
    and Peaman

Citizen

Granted. When the zombie apocalypse hits, you will first wish for your life to be spared, then for a quick death. Your wishes will be better but neither will be granted.
    I wish zombies were really picky with their food and would therefore ignore me.

From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie

Granted, zombies ignore you and so you're eaten by the maggots that fall from them, leading you to a slow, very painful and humiliating death.I wish for the zombie apocalypse to never have happened.

Citizen

Granted, it's a maggot apocalypse and we all die a slow, very painful and humiliating death. I wish the maggot apocalypse never happened.

Granted, it's a maggot apocalypse and we all die a slow, very painful and humiliating death. I wish the maggot apocalypse never happened.
    Granted. However, lack of maggots leads to global ecosystem collapse, spread of diseases from decomposing carcasses and ultimately extinction of humanity.

I wish for a stable global ecosystem.

Citizen

Granted. Humanity isn't in it. I wish I wouldn't spam so much in this thread.

Granted but the thread dies

I wish I had a dog

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

You have a dead dog for your dead thread

I wish I could retire early
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Blog Entries

Granted, but you retire to a retirement home where you quickly develop dementia

I wish I had perfect eyesight
    and Peaman

Granted, your whole body atrophies to support your perfect eyesight and you can barely stand on your own and bladder control is a distant dream.I wish King Athelstan got also perfect smell so he could "enjoy" the lack of bladder control by more than one sense.

Citizen

Granted, but you get the same gift and are forced to endure the smell of urine from everyone everywhere around the world all the time.

I wish my roomie wasn't a vegetarian.

Blog Entries

Granted, he's now a cannibal and has his eyes on you for his next meal.

I wish I my friend would have more subscribers on YouTube
    and Peaman

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    Granted, he's now a cannibal and has his eyes on you for his next meal.I wish I my friend would have more subscribers on YouTube
    Granted, your friend gets another subscriber: The cannibal roomie of Cookiegod as he eyes victims for further meals. I wish Cookiegod's roomie was again a vegetarian.

SlartyBartfast's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Granted, your friend gets another subscriber: The cannibal roomie of Cookiegod as he eyes victims for further meals. I wish Cookiegod's roomie was again a vegetarian.
    Wish granted... And the gods mock you eternally for squandering your one precious wish on something so utterly frivolous.

I wish my family was not so depressing
    "Huh?"