Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Last Kingdom Season 1- Gen. Chris' reviews of TV shows and movies (Updated 3/3/18)

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: The Last Kingdom Season 1- Gen. Chris' reviews of TV shows and movies (Updated 3/3/18)

Thanks for the reviews! I'll have to check out Sons of Liberty. Is that actor John Doman I see there? If so I don't see him credited on Wikipedia as part of the cast for that miniseries.

Small advice: use Imgur instead of Photobucket, because years later the latter doesn't allow the images you upload to their stupid website viewable or accessible outside of their website. Imgur, which is tied to Reddit, is far more stable and doesn't engage in such antics.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Last Kingdom Season 1- Gen. Chris' reviews of TV shows and movies (Updated 3/3/18)

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Thanks for the reviews! I'll have to check out Sons of Liberty. Is that actor John Doman I see there? If so I don't see him credited on Wikipedia as part of the cast for that miniseries.

Small advice: use Imgur instead of Photobucket, because years later the latter doesn't allow the images you upload to their stupid website viewable or accessible outside of their website. Imgur, which is tied to Reddit, is far more stable and doesn't engage in such antics.
    I don't think Doman was in it but it's been a while since I watched it. He would have been a good choice for something like this though.

As for Photobucket, I know about the issue. I've been meaning to take the time to go through all my reviews and fix them by moving the pictures to imgur but it is literally dozens of reviews to fix. So I just haven't had the time yet and I'm honestly not sure I ever will.
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234