Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Q&A

Default Re: Q&A

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_people

wikipedia allows us to change whats there which is good incase its wrong
    Dominius Latronius Dominarus: An Elder HighBorn: Latronii Dominaruses: Gens Latronia, Alea iacta est"

Gaius Marius Julius Caesar

thanks for the link. the mod will be awsome. just as a side note.

Spartan1015's Avatar Semisalis

np, thanx for link DLOT
    "The Spartan Don't Ask How Many, Only Where They Are - Agis of Sparta 415BC"
    Fenix Maximus - Lost Son Of Ares And Aphrodite, Trained By The Gods And Spartans, Everything Else Is Unknown About The Great Hero.

edmont's Avatar Miles

Philistines were fair-haired(famous for it) should be Europians.And warfare was not like israelites(slings),but heavy infantry.But collapse of several cultures in 12th century BC wasn't made by some thracians pirates no far from it two great conflicts Troyan vs Mycenians greeks with confederates and Hittites vs Egypt plus migration of dorians to Lacedomon plus two very devastating earthquaks(on Crete) with great Tsunami around eastern Mediterrania...Zeus paid tenfold for destruction of Troy in my bold opinion PS not to forget that Mose left Egypt precisely at the same time
    Last edited by edmont; October 11, 2006 at 02:21 PM.

Does this game use the -mod switch?

no - it may not work with that

Laetus

whats a turn, and when you send in a psy/assassin do you see through their eyes or do you not know what their doin?

Mirconus the Great's Avatar Civis

When are you going to include the Sea People in your mod?
    I saw some of their units in the recruitement list and I'm just curios about it.
    YES, I DO LOVE ANTIQUITY

They are mercenaries - they will not be included as a faction.

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

They were originally going to be a separate faction, but that's not practicable any more.

how come i cant recruit myrmidones in phthia - or any hero unit after i take the capital in greece...i thought that was going to be implemented....does it happen after a certain year
    Dominius Latronius Dominarus: An Elder HighBorn: Latronii Dominaruses: Gens Latronia, Alea iacta est"

MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar Domesticus
    Citizen

You have to have the highest or second highest level of barracks in that town. Though I have found some mistakes and this may be one of them. Others include Ithican elites are only avalible to Ithica, and I think it was Argo that the second to highest barracks level had elites available to { all, } but the highest barracks level only had it available to Argos.

I don't remember the exacts because I changed any unit recruitment that had a hidden_resource (only the elites have that in this mod) to requires faction { all, }.
    Last edited by MarcusAureliusAntoninus; November 07, 2006 at 01:57 AM.

You also need to dele te the file map.rmw as detailed in the installation instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuge_Liang
    You also need to dele te the file map.rmw as detailed in the installation instructions.
    I could have sworn i read that - i must have missed that - thanks guys

Hello, fellows! I'm TW fan from Ukraine. I've got troubles with mod Troy:TW. I've installed full English version of Barbarian Invasion v. 1.6. And then I installed mod Troy Total War Gold v.3+fix. The game works fine, but when I make the first turn the game stops and closes. Help me, plizzz!
    It would be better to send answers on my E-mail.
    knight1453@yandex.ru

This is because the fix has not been installed correctly, run the exe and install the fix to your desktop and then manually drop and drag the files to the correct folders in your RTW directory replacing any existing files just to be sure.

This is because the fix has not been installed correctly, run the exe and install the fix to your desktop and then manually drop and drag the files to the correct folders in your RTW directory replacing any existing files just to be sure.
    Thank you. Now it's okay. But I'm disappoined. I expected this mod to be better. This mod leaves much to be desired. I don't deny that idea is wonderful, but the grafic is extremely poor! I played the battle and I was shocked! The units were dull and dark. Their horrible look imediately spoiled my mood. What's the problem? I tell you one more time that idea is not just wonderful, it's GREAT. But mod looks very POOR. Why don't you even try to make your mod better?

i am a french player so my english is not very good lol, i want to have the spartan units ( 300 spartan) i dl the units but it doesn't work when i install with the instruction how can i do to have this units in TTW, can we play them in custom battle ? and in which nation can take this new spartan units ?

A version of the spartan unit is already available in TTW version 4 as the dorians (by accident). Try them in custom battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Cossak View Post
    Thank you. Now it's okay. But I'm disappoined. I expected this mod to be better. This mod leaves much to be desired. I don't deny that idea is wonderful, but the grafic is extremely poor! I played the battle and I was shocked! The units were dull and dark. Their horrible look imediately spoiled my mood. What's the problem? I tell you one more time that idea is not just wonderful, it's GREAT. But mod looks very POOR. Why don't you even try to make your mod better?
    Thankfully your view is in a minority. The team made the mod the way the team wanted it but feel free to make your own if you don't like it.
    Last edited by Zhuge_Liang; March 25, 2007 at 01:20 PM.

If this mod is for babarin invasion why is the topic in Rome hosted modifications?

If I mod Troy total war by changing a skin, would it be overwritten if a new version of troy total war came out?