Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brewster's CAI!

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Default Brewster's CAI!

Hi!
    After playing several NTW campaigns I felt that something was missing. So I decided to make my own Campaign AI so Napoleon actually makes it to Russia to fail miserably or win utterly!

In my test run Napoleon made it to the Russian border where I decided to help Russia and utterly destroy Napoleon, several interesting events happened even with Britain making peace with Napoleon, Very offensive Dutch who besieged Paris several times.

as for a change log, almost no original value is left, some minor changes in budget done etc. for coming versions I'll keep a change log. Small note I made some changes in the tax too, for them to work raise tax, then lower it

Have fun playing any problems let me know! I will probably update this a few times so keep checking for new versions!

Screenshots
    Spoiler for Offensive Batavian Republic

Spoiler for Offensive Switzerland

Spoiler for Spain in Europe?

Spoiler for Nelson defeated ?

Spoiler for Ottomans with a crazy battle plan

Spoiler for Britain invading

Spoiler for Darn you British

Spoiler for Austria goes for total war

Spoiler for Britain trains for D-day in the Napoleonic wars

Spoiler for Did you ever saw such an offensive Britain?

Spoiler for Overview mini-map

Download & installation

It requires no activation, So download unpack the rar file put GBMD!-V1.pack in your data folder in your NTW directory and play!

Download-Link
    Last edited by General Brewster; April 16, 2012 at 09:25 AM.

Default Re: Brewster's CAI!

NICE herr Brewster

agunter999's Avatar Senator

IS THERE A MIRROR DOWNLOAD

How does this one compare to Radious' CAI?

Ebullient Princesses! Titles! Bloodlines! Bastard Traitors!
    So much fun in one little BBB package! Get yours today!

Blog Entries

Try it out
    I never played radious his mod sorry.

I'm using yours now. So far it seems good. But it's always hard to tell. :/

Ebullient Princesses! Titles! Bloodlines! Bastard Traitors!
    So much fun in one little BBB package! Get yours today!

Blog Entries

Try vanilla you'll see the difference

Playing As the British, Napoleon is taking over Russia. Its late 1810 and France is on the doorstep of Moscow. I have eliminated Spain and made them a protectorate. I had a nice war with Spain before they fell, but I occupied the 2 Southern French provinces and the 2 Northern Spain provinces for years. I sacked Paris and looted it and then left. Switzerland came and occupied Paris. France really didn't put any priority in guarding its mainland or recognizing British threat. It would have been nice to see them go to Spains aid. I also destroyed the Dutch and held that region and France had multiple stacks that could have attacked me there and taken it back, but they never did. Its almost like France doesn't even recognize Britain to attack them. I was playing on Hard campaign, very hard batles. Maybe I have to play on VH/VH.

Blog Entries

Hmm interesting In my Dutch campaign they kept on coming!
    I'll go check this out

do you play world domination or historical? Does it make a difference?

Blog Entries

World domination I always play. Shouldn't make a difference though.

Ok Thanks. Please check out France's behavior against Britain when you get a chance because they haven't counter attacked any regions I have taken. They seem oblivious to the fact I had 3 stacks in Spain. Once Spain fell, it was a straight march to Paris unabated.

Blog Entries

Can you take some pictures for me ?

I "won" the campaign as Britain in 1810, but I kept playing because I really shouldn't have "won" with France controlling much of Europe, Prussia and Austria destroyed and their lands controlled by France and France just outside Moscow with Russia only holdiong 5 regions.

Anyway, I took Denmark and Mecklenburg marched on Denmark. After some Nice Battles and a couple defeats on Denmark soil, I eventually overtook Mecklenburg with a Naval invasion by my Holland garroison. I reinforced Mecklenberg and have 2 stacks stationed there and finally France has moved on Mecklenburg with 2 stacks of their own. Wellington is in Brittany and I just moved him into Normandy with another stack accross the channel. I will easilt take Normandy and only 1 stack is in Paris.

The Papal States who was allied with France has fallen to my Forces. Took 3 stacks to beat them down and I barely beat them and their 8 chevron military.

But France seems to totally ignore the Southern theatre and have no desire to retake Brittany, their southern regions, help out Spain or try to retake lost Italian Provinces.

They have a boatload of units guarding bridges, etc in Central Europe, but Liberated Belgium and Hannover seem of no interest to them.

Anyway, my goal is to liberate Prussia and Austria and have Russia standing at the end of 1812. But it seems like I could Sack Paris at any time.

I'll try to get some pictures. How do I do that?

Blog Entries

Strange. In game press F12. When done playing steam pops up with a window upload the screenshot and post a link here

Just to make sure I am doing this correctly. Just put the mod in the data folder. No scripts and no removing anything from the data folder?

Blog Entries

That's correct

Late 1811 and Mecklenburg seems to be one of France's most coveted regions. Its gone back and forth a few times. I'm using very hard battles and have had some awesome multiple stack fights.

Holding France just doesn't seem to be one of their priorites. I have taken it for good now and public order is positive.

Venetia is also one of their priorites as that is another battleground.

They had a stack in Champaign and didn't move it over when I seiged Paris with 2 stacks. Good Campaign, its been alot of fun.

The French are definitely bringing in some good units to fight with. Facing alot of elite infantry. Somehow they were able to recruit multiple batyteries of the convention and old Guards. I don't mind though, makes things very interesting.

The battles have been epic.

On a side note, Russia doesn't seem to want my help even though they are on the verge of dying. I want o move some troops up and give them help. Sweden is being just enough of a nuissance trying to march on Denmark that Moscow may fall before I can troops up there to help Russia if they will start an alliance.

Blog Entries

That is hardcoded diplomacy cannot change that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast