Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan Army Uniform Mod: Realistic Levy Infantry UPDATED 4.8.2012!

Albion Dude's Avatar Civis

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Navy Crew Mod! UPDATED 8.5.2012!

I will remove those mods and try again, then I will report back.
    I wish very much that some measures could be adopted to get recruits for the 29th Regiment, it is the best Regiment in this Army, has an admirable internal system and excellent Non-Commissioned Officers. Duke of Wellington, 12 September 1809.
    The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.
    Sir Arthur "Bomber" Harris, Air Chief Marshal, RAF.

Never in the field of modding was so much owed by so many to so few
    . Bang on! Huzzah!!

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Navy Crew Mod! UPDATED 8.5.2012!

Remember to verify game cache after removal of mod. Some files tend to get corrupted easily after removing mod files from Data folder.

Sorry, Noif, for turning your thread into a technical support page

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Remember to verify game cache after removal of mod. Some files tend to get corrupted easily after removing mod files from Data folder.

Sorry, Noif, for turning your thread into a technical support page
    No problem

Status report - I removed every mod from the game, verified the cache, and I still get a CTD on naval battles.

So I took out the marines mod, put all the others back and now the game works fine (including naval battles).

It looks like I'm just going to have to live without the modern looking marines!

Keep up the good work ♔Noif♔, I love the look of my line infantry thanks to this mod.
    I wish very much that some measures could be adopted to get recruits for the 29th Regiment, it is the best Regiment in this Army, has an admirable internal system and excellent Non-Commissioned Officers. Duke of Wellington, 12 September 1809.
    The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

. Bang on! Huzzah!!

Your naval crew mod rocks ! Awesome !

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Albion Dude View Post
    Status report - I removed every mod from the game, verified the cache, and I still get a CTD on naval battles.

So I took out the marines mod, put all the others back and now the game works fine (including naval battles).

It looks like I'm just going to have to live without the modern looking marines!

Keep up the good work ♔Noif♔, I love the look of my line infantry thanks to this mod.
    I' am really sad, that this awesome work made some harm to your game as I don't know how it can cause it, because it working well on me and others.

I'm sure that if my modding knowledge was better, I might be able to work out why it won't work for me.
    But as it is, my tech skills are on a level with a caveman.

. Bang on! Huzzah!!

Could you please give the Imperial hat to the officers and the jingasa steel helmet to the marines?
    THAT WOULD BE FREAKIN' AWESOME!
    by the way... this looks great with bayonets, smoke mod AND darthmod!

@ Albion

I will have a further look at your problem and see what I can do. I will try. To replicate everything from using all the mods You use and see if I get CTD. I really wish you can enjoy this mod like we do because it is such an awesome mod and one of the best for FOTS.

Anywys,do you get CTD when you try out customs naval battle too?

Edit: Does the Radious mod include new naval units and or naval adjustment of any sort? Because if it does, it will CTD even if you removr the mods. If it has new units, the only way to make noif's mod to work is probably to have Noif mod only and no Radious mod "when you start a new game only"
    Last edited by Confucius; May 10, 2012 at 02:12 PM.

Content Emeritus

New stuff coming up at Weekend for Modern Japan Army Mod:

I get the exact same thing sorry dude...using radious and general cornwallis...but the only thing that would cause a conflict that i can see on naval battles is the battlefield smoke mod...everything works together other than naval battles with your modern looking marines.

Content Emeritus

Have you tried reinstall and then verify cache your files?

Yes it happened in custom naval battles aswell. I will try a reinstall and report back later.

Thanks everyone for doing so much to help.

. Bang on! Huzzah!!

Laetus

I do ask, for the Imperial flag, does it change only for the Imperial Vanguard or all the major Imperial clans?

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by xiantom View Post
    I do ask, for the Imperial flag, does it change only for the Imperial Vanguard or all the major Imperial clans?
    This quest belong to NoBWM, but yeah for all major imperial factions.

Ok, complete reinstall done and cache files verifies again.....and it still give me a CTD.

Seriously everyone, thanks again for all the help but I am just going to live without it.

. Bang on! Huzzah!!

Content Emeritus

Ok, complete reinstall done and cache files verifies again.....and it still give me a CTD.

Seriously everyone, thanks again for all the help but I am just going to live without it.
    This was really sad new as this mod change only textures, not game files or anything else, what should affect to working.

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Dont forget to remove your preferences file, script file and the rest in users folder, this doesnt have to be removed after reinstalation.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    Dont forget to remove your preferences file, script file and the rest in users folder, this doesnt have to be removed after reinstalation.
    ohh... that I forgot mention hopefully this radious guide would help you get you up like he did for me when I had CTD problems.

BTW! i found a bug (and cant squeeze it after all )
    The Naval Loading crashes with your naval uniform mod and more then 1 ship per fleet!
    Please Fix that!