Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan Army Uniform Mod: Realistic Levy Infantry UPDATED 4.8.2012!

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: [FoTS] Noif's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Legs + Officer UPDATED 20.4.2012!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandels View Post
    YOU SIR, ARE AMAZING!
    This is exactly what i have been missing.
    I rep+ you, if i can...

Now if you could make a mod where you can choose what imperial faction(s) (satsuma, tosa, all) uses this flag:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

THAT WOULD MAKE MY DAY!
    This flag is coming to Imperial Vanguard flag to my NoBWM, but it will come later for 3 playable imperials factions later. Here is example:

Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; April 30, 2012 at 02:31 PM.

Default Re: [FoTS] Noif's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Legs + Officer UPDATED 20.4.2012!

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post
    Updated one
    Where can i download this uniform???

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by libindi View Post
    Where can i download this uniform???
    It is not released yet, that picture is preview. It will come at same time when I will release NoBWM on this week.

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Hats for Imperial Infantry UPDATED 24.4.2012!

Yeah, me too. As Sandel suggested, I would also like to see the "Rising Sun" flag on the imperial clans without needing to get to RD first.

Content Emeritus

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Hats for Imperial Infantry UPDATED 24.4.2012!

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Yeah, me too. As Sandel suggested, I would also like to see the "Rising Sun" flag on the imperial clans without needing to get to RD first.
    That Rising sun flag for 3 Minor imperial flags will come later. Not on this Beta release.

All this sounds really good, but there is more...

Someone has finally made a bayonet mod for the FoTS!!!!!!!

I definetly want to use bayonets with my new modern imperial army!

HEAR, HEAR!

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Sandels View Post
    All this sounds really good, but there is more...

Someone has finally made a bayonet mod for the FoTS!!!!!!!

I definetly want to use bayonets with my new modern imperial army!

HEAR, HEAR!
    You are not only one and wait it when my NoBWM and Mech_Donald smoke mod come out. The game is more impressive than vanilla.

Content Emeritus

At Weekend I will release a backpack -mod, that you can use in Line infantry.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post
    At Weekend I will release a backpack -mod, that you can use in Line infantry.
    That is excellent (I for one like backpacks on my line), this is my favourite mod for FOTS next to the bayonet mod, glad to see you expanding it. I wonder, would it be possible to give the vanilla line infantry (the one available to all clans), the same sort of variety in headgear that the spear levy, revolver cav and kiheitai enjoy? It would be appropriate considering the non-standardized irregular nature of much of the infantry of the various clans, as well as being an aesthetically pleasing effect, making the soldiers seem more like actual individuals.

Thank you, for being such a bro.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by andeve3 View Post
    That is excellent (I for one like backpacks on my line), this is my favourite mod for FOTS next to the bayonet mod, glad to see you expanding it. I wonder, would it be possible to give the vanilla line infantry (the one available to all clans), the same sort of variety in headgear that the spear levy, revolver cav and kiheitai enjoy?
    Hmmm.... Interesting suggestion. I haven't tested it yet. After when I have got this NoBWM Update done. I can try that one for cavalry and line infantry.

Content Emeritus

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Hats for Imperial Infantry UPDATED 6.5.2012!

Updated new Hat:
    Jingasa Paper hats for Line Infantry, Revolver/Saber Cavalry

Next update: Backpacks for line infantries and Cavalry! Also Historical Officer uniform!

Kurisu Paifuaa's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Jingasa Paper Hats UPDATED 6.5.2012!

Mirroring real life, I'm now having trouble picking out damned hats in Total War. Thanks

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Jingasa Paper Hats UPDATED 6.5.2012!

Can you make a jacket version for the paper hats, Noif? It would look so much better.

Edit: Oh, and the jacket without the tissue paper.. I mean "sheets"
    Last edited by Confucius; May 05, 2012 at 10:25 PM.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Can you make a jacket version for the paper hats, Noif? It would look so much better.

Edit: Oh, and the jacket without the tissue paper.. I mean "sheets"
    Done and ready to download (and ofcourse without tissue papers)

Noif,

Do you think you could make the crews on ships have a more uniform, instead of the robes they where at the moment?

Many Thanks

Thanks mate! Happy weekend man!

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by xoGIORGIOox View Post
    Noif,

Do you think you could make the crews on ships have a more uniform, instead of the robes they where at the moment?

Many Thanks
    It is possible, I can working giving them navy uniform for sailors and gunners. Probably next week.

Content Emeritus

Next: Navy Crews and new unit leader retexture (it will gonna be one part of NoBWM soon)

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

UAO

V.E.

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Content Emeritus