Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan Army Uniform Mod: Realistic Levy Infantry UPDATED 4.8.2012!

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: [FoTS] Noif's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Legs + Officer UPDATED 20.4.2012!

Quote Originally Posted by libindi View Post
    Hi,noir,just want to know are you planing to realease the sheet remove mod?if you decide to leave it later,its perfectly ok
    I will release it at Sunday. This day I have used time for NACC next update and looking historical documents.

Default Re: [FoTS] Noif's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Legs + Officer UPDATED 20.4.2012!

Hail Noif, I am going try your latest release withmy next Shogun Faction campaign...well done thus far.

Hmmm... Noif you've given me some tough choices to consider. All of these versions look so cool, I'm not sure which one I want to go with! Well done sir!

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by percydanvers View Post
    Hmmm... Noif you've given me some tough choices to consider. All of these versions look so cool, I'm not sure which one I want to go with! Well done sir!
    hehe... You can always change always if you get bored to same mode. You can also make this Tosa hat+jacket for line_officer_bearer, Imperial Hats + jacket for Artillery crew and Jingasa round hats for Cavalry. There is like many ways what kind units you want to your campaign.

Content Emeritus

Noif Modern Japan Army Uniform Mod (Sheets removed) pack is released! You can find it from 1st post.

Awesome!thanks man.

Noif,

Really enjoying your mod.
    If I may make another request, could you please change the hats of the Imperial Guard Infantry to the Tosa Officer's hat.
    Many thanks for all your hard work.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by xoGIORGIOox View Post
    Noif,

Really enjoying your mod.
    If I may make another request, could you please change the hats of the Imperial Guard Infantry to the Tosa Officer's hat.
    Many thanks for all your hard work.
    Imperial Infantry and Imperial Guard will be next in progress. I have seen during testing, that unit need something improves. Probably tomorrow coming.

Wow, take it easy,Noif.

Great Work Noif!

Quick question though? What are the sheets remove thing?
    Rome > Darthmod Med2:K > SS6.4, Rule_Brittania, Broken Crescent Empire > Empire Realism Napoleon > Darthmod Shogun 2 > True Samurai, [WIP] Mettle Blades and Skills

Tired of changing steam Launcher options for Med 2/Kingdoms mods? use Kingdoms App Launcher

Funniest Thread in Rome 2 history: The new "you got the sandals wrong" thread.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Gorhaax View Post
    Great Work Noif!

Quick question though? What are the sheets remove thing?
    Units have 1 or 2 white sheets around infantry body and artillery, so I made sheets remove -mod for jacket models.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post
    Units have 1 or 2 white sheets around infantry body and artillery, so I made sheets remove -mod for jacket models.
    Yeah, jacket models definitevely look better without white sheets though. When infantry wear jacket and have white sheets over them, it looks like they have toilet paper over them lol. But, non jacket model, it is ok.
    Last edited by Confucius; April 23, 2012 at 02:03 AM.

Content Emeritus

It is pity that sheets goes through jacket and same with katana sword (It looks like he has stabbed himself left side of body). But it doesn't border me much. I like all my maded units models.

hi, i just gave to you the first rep i have ever given in this forum

if you could give the imperial (guard) infantry also the "tosa"-head, i would be a happy man

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by cur View Post
    hi, i just gave to you the first rep i have ever given in this forum

if you could give the imperial (guard) infantry also the "tosa"-head, i would be a happy man
    Thanks a lot
    If I made Imperial, Tosa and Jingasa hats for line infantry, Artillery crew and cavalry, so I can make for Imperial guard and infantry too. Tomorrow I can working for that.

Content Emeritus

I have got good news.
    This day I have got my historical banners working well without any problem. This evening I have made a test for Satsuma and Choshu historical banner and all looks well now. This is really good news, because now I got this problem solved so I can keep researching NACC FOTS Historical banners for game. If all goes well, I can release [BETA] NACC FOTS Historical banners for Fall of the samurai, but this is in begin, so this might will take some time.

Noif can I make a request?

Tosa Officer hat and imperial infantry jacket? I prefer it much over the tucked in version.

Something like this

Supporter of Facial Hair for extra Manliness.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Os View Post
    Noif can I make a request?

Tosa Officer hat and imperial infantry jacket? I prefer it much over the tucked in version.

Something like this

That hat one:
    ladies and gentlemens. It worked, when I tested it and that "Last Samurai" Line infantry tosa hat is confirmed.
    Jacket is possible, but i think that will come when I will release Historical flags and uniforms.

Content Emeritus

Except I am not sure, what badge they use in forehead of hat. Hat color is same like from movie, but this gloss and weather in battlefield make it darker.
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; April 24, 2012 at 04:55 AM.

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

V.E.

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG