Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan Army Uniform Mod: Realistic Levy Infantry UPDATED 4.8.2012!

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan army uniform Mod: Navy Crew FIXED! UPDATED 22.5.2012!

Great!

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan Army Uniform Mod: Naval Crew v2 + jingasa paper + shogunate unit! UPDATED 6.6.2012!

New Release!!

NEW Version 2: International crew: HSM Warrior class, british and japanese crews working together!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

NEWShogunate infantry and Shogunate guard infantry new retexture

NEW Beta Realistic Jingasa paper helmet (Dragon tattoon removed and colored to black)
    Picture some soon...

Notice: At Weekend, will come small update for Naval crew, when will come French and US soldiers to L'ocean and Ironclad. Also some small update for Jingasa paper helmet.

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan Army Uniform Mod: Naval Crew v2 + jingasa paper + shogunate unit! UPDATED 6.6.2012!

Great as always

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Content Emeritus

I forgot tell:
    Newest Navy crew mod can find in Naval crew folder
    Newest Jingasa paper helmet can find in Jingasa paper hat folder
    New retextures for shogunate units can find in Others

Content Emeritus

deleted

murvaidavid's Avatar Libertus

Looks nice
    I hated to see ironclads with antique-looking crew, I am happy to have this now

SCREENS

OLD SIG

SCREENS

OLD SIG

Hey I'm a massive noob when it comes to modding but would it be possible to replace the Imperial infantry hats as well? Cause I think the Tosa hats would look real good on them. Also would it be possible to put the Kepi hats on the officers but have the troops in the Tosa hats? I was just wondering because from what I've read that is more historically accurate.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Force View Post
    Hey I'm a massive noob when it comes to modding but would it be possible to replace the Imperial infantry hats as well? Cause I think the Tosa hats would look real good on them. Also would it be possible to put the Kepi hats on the officers but have the troops in the Tosa hats? I was just wondering because from what I've read that is more historically accurate.
    Just throw them to C:/program files/Steam/steammaps/common/Shogun2/Data/ and then it working This Modern Japan Army Mod is not so historical one, just make units more coolers.
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; June 08, 2012 at 12:47 AM.

Yeah I noticed and I'm just saying is there anyway for this mod to work with Imperial infantry or is it just Line Inf.??

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Force View Post
    Yeah I noticed and I'm just saying is there anyway for this mod to work with Imperial infantry or is it just Line Inf.??
    as mod pack say, line + officer + bearer. I haven't worked with Imperial infantry and Imperial guard infantry yet.

AMAZING work as usual! + Rep

edit: have to spread it, before i can give you more
    Last edited by Sandels; June 08, 2012 at 04:12 AM.

atila9000's Avatar Decanus

is it possible to have a scripted variaton with jackets when its winter?

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by atila9000 View Post
    is it possible to have a scripted variaton with jackets when its winter?
    it is impossible make jacket and normal uniform as season. Otherwise I would have it if it would be possible.

Noif, I don't want to say that you work isn't good, but you shogunate uniforms aren't 100% realistic
    First of all see here

The foreign legion hat was blue and the uniforms were like this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=534266

I like you work and I hope that you don't think that I want to say that you are an idiot (pardon for the complexity).

PS in the last photo you can see that the satsuma soldiers used the conic jingasa! I discovered it now.

PPS if you want the link for the complete book here is it http://www.scribd.com/doc/74873120/J...orms-1841-1929

OLD SIG

Content Emeritus

I have million same documents, what you show for me and compared that color one, but there is small change in game. That it is bit darker in game than i have set in PMF. There will come small update for NoBWM with small fixes. Hat colour is ridiculous because it is combined with jacket rgb, it ain't easy. 2nd thing, I have only these uniforms, what this game can offer so i can't make any customized uniforms to game.

The foreign legion hat was blue and the uniforms were like this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=534266
    I 'am not making copy of his work. No need wait, that I am making same choices like others.

PS in the last photo you can see that the satsuma soldiers used the conic jingasa! I discovered it now.
    Most units in documents have differents hats on units, so I don't want judge by one picture.

PPS if you want the link for the complete book here is it http://www.scribd.com/doc/74873120/J...orms-1841-1929
    Already have it

"I like you work and I hope that you don't think that I want to say that you are an idiot (pardon for the complexity)."
    Keep those words in your head, because I don't want any blame in this thread. It is not my fault, if game make own changes too. I don't get any payment by this mod, so everything is my own will and i can decide, keep modding continue or not! Be smart, what word you use in this thread.

like I have mentioned early: No feedbacks, hard to improve.
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; June 10, 2012 at 03:13 PM.

Okay, I just wanted to give some tips to improve it to be more historical.

I'm sorry if you think bad.

OLD SIG

Laetus

Is it possible for you to add French style backpacks to sharpshooters and line infantry? They look lacking without them and from what I can tell, it doesn't seem to involve the variant model line.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by xiantom View Post
    Is it possible for you to add French style backpacks to sharpshooters and line infantry? They look lacking without them and from what I can tell, it doesn't seem to involve the variant model line.
    They will come, dont worry