Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan Army Uniform Mod: Realistic Levy Infantry UPDATED 4.8.2012!

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan Army Uniform Mod: Realistic Levy Infantry UPDATED 4.8.2012!

Where is the download link?

Default Re: [FoTS] NOIF's Modern Japan Army Uniform Mod: Realistic Levy Infantry UPDATED 4.8.2012!

Aah. It seems all mods were taken down. Noif, can you upload them please?

Well this mod is dead then. Shame.

please fix!

jackwei's Avatar Primicerius

Someone has been removing all the attachments on this site as many mods with opened threads are completely irrelevant now.

Yeah I know. It wasn't a somone though, the forum sort of self deleted it for some reason.

Fun. This and the option to unlock factions from other Shogun 2 mods are also gone. I guess I'll have to start saving the good mods before time takes them away.

this mod is included in darthmod, i recommended you guys to use darthmod, i downloaded yesterday and they included this mod and the ACC clan colour mod. All you need to do is activate them in the launcher, cheers!

dartmod is nice except it causes constant ctd's and i cant use fots unit mods because i cannot activate them with my mod manager w/o it causeing conflict with darthmod as darthmod installs itself but the mod manager says it wasnt installed but it was. idk what kind of mod forum site this is that it deletes all its own mods

What happened to the link. i cant find the link to download

TheCenturion24's Avatar Semisalis

Haven't been on the forums for ages, don't know why all the links are removed... I still have the mod, not sure whether I can post another link or not.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

I am sorry to hear that links are dead or disappeared. I have not removed those links at all. Also bad news it is that some those files I don't have anymore. Don't know where these files are gone from my PC. Also some picture views are also dead, because that time I used Imagehacks site, but now days it became payment site so I am not used it anymore. Now days I use hostr.co,Imgur or mediafire.

Can anyone else upload this mod to mediafire?

crosscheck86's Avatar Civis

Vanders's Avatar Civis

Thank's crosscheck!

it a good mod

SourKraut111's Avatar Laetus

https://sassik.livejournal.com/452324.html

If you ever need the uniforms, the link above has a entire book of uniforms for imperial and shogunate forces, as well as japanese equipment from 1841 to 1929.

SourKraut111's Avatar Laetus

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Is anyone else getting the all-black faction uniform issue?

thank you for this mod