Thread: some questions about the mod

Default some questions about the mod

Hello

im enjoining this great mod, and allready have moded some parts for my taste(units, enviroments)
    so far so good, now i came to the point my knowledge of moding is very limited to none, and thats adding 4 tpy campaign,animations and adding weapons. shields helmets to units..

my question, is anybody working, or have moded for privat use a 4tpy campaign for STW?..or will the STW team add a 4tpy as addon/patch i future(im not sure if this mod is in developemennt anymore)?

The other little prob i have is the missing swords for some units...for example the athens sacred band(my absolutly favorit unit badass looking,allied for sparta faction) have the animation and all but visual the sword dont show up, the same prob i got with some units i wanted to add from other mods, all was working fine but some units just have no sword in hands...maybe have to do something with CAS of the units, like i sayed the animation switching from speer to sword is there but visual no sword...

will be thankfull for a answer.

thx and sorry for my limited english

greetz
    Peter
    Last edited by Zaccard; April 10, 2012 at 01:41 AM.

Default Re: some questions about the mod

Just started to play; the mod late last night [or early this morning]. So far so good--no complaints. Mega-congratulations on an excellent job! Only I'm still having some difficulty with implementing to STW the Amazon add-on, but I'll surmount the glitches in good time. Hawooh.

I thought we had addressed the no swords issue, if not use one of the myth Greek models/skins.

Amazons can be added to Scythian roster, but you need to do it manually and remove each Scythian unit for an Amazon one. I think one of the amazon models don’t work properly, but you can use another model with the skin of the one which don’t work.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

Hello people. It's been a while since I posted here. One question:
    How can I add overhead hoplites to the Spartan mod (equivalent to the s1 hoplite skeleton)?