Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Arnor armor upgrades - - Version 1.02 released 2/8/13 - -

Default Re: Arnor Armor upgrades - - New Version Released - -

Quote Originally Posted by sebsebseb1234 View Post
    I think you should pm kk he will include this for sure in the main Mod Winde he has allready included other armor Upgrade submods
    The TATW team pays close attention to submods. Permission is needed to modify anything.
    Also, look at how many mods were incorporated into 3.0. There were a vast number added in. If KK wants to add this, he will

sebsebseb1234's Avatar Tiro

I have just noticed one small bug, the archers with the upgraded Armor don`t have arrows on their string
    But everything else is fantastic
    Jesus was nailed at the cross, Thor has got a hammer. Any questions?

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

have just noticed one small bug, the archers with the upgraded Armor don`t have arrows on their string
    Just noticed I never replied you here

You've seen that well, they arent there. It is a lot of work to add them so that's why I didnt do it.
    But everything else is fantastic
    Thanks

Default Re: Arnor Armor upgrades - - TATW 3.2 COMPATIBLE VERSION RELEASED - -

TATW 3.2 compatible version released.

This is great work man......Arnor needs all the love it can get!!! I would also like to express keen interest in seeing a spearman men at arms unit added to this sub mod. I realize creating more units = time effort and sometimes a bit of frustration, but if possible I think a pro. spear unit would go a long way in rounding out the Arnor roster. Wether or not a MAA spear unit gets added, I'd like to congratulate you on this awesome sub-mode!!!!

Thanks. I really appreciate such comments .

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

I only just now saw this. lol Good work!

Default Re: Arnor armor upgrades - - TATW 3.2 COMPATIBLE VERSION RELEASED - -

Please tell me there is a MOS version of this, and that its save-compatible.

It's included in MOS

hm strange, here you have 2 level upgrades, in-game theres only one regardless of how big the blacksmith is.

"hm strange, here you have 2 level upgrades, in-game theres only one regardless of how big the blacksmith is."

It seems the blacksmith in the campain couldn't be upgraded enough to permit the level 2 of the upgrade. Is it exact or have I missed something ?

Hmm, forgot about this. I used the same levels of upgrading as the Gondor troops have because their armor is the same. The problem is that Arnor/Eriador can't build that blacksmith level, as Lamarmotte says.

Released a fix, it is save game compatible. It allows Eriador/Arnor to build the right smith level .

Thanks for reporting guys, + rep

Default Re: Arnor armor upgrades - - Version 1.01 released 11/1 - -

Thanks a lot, want to try the armor level II against gondor in my campaign to see who have the biggest (armor)

Excellent; given I am using MOS 1.3, is it possible to make the change via MOS or will we have to wait for MOS 1.4 or is there a way we can fix oursleves?

It will be fixed in 1.4 or 1.41.

It should be fixed in MOS 1.4, looks like it is snowing in hell....... quite the temperature drop! lol

Louis XVI's Avatar Campidoctor

Probably a really dumb question, but why aren't these upgrades included in the Vanilla 3.2. I never played Arnor but in the Vannilla when you upgrade these units do their appearances change at all?
    If the vannilla 3.2 doesn't have visual armour upgrades for Arnor units then I will download tomorrow; great work Emp

Foederatus

By accident I saw this submod and this is really what I am looking for. I like Arnor but I played most of the time Gondor because of there shining appearance but this wil change with this mod. Few questions: is the download in the opening of the thread the correct one for vanilla 3.2 and include this also the smith upgrade problem? I have modified the recruit system to get all units from the start, is this a problem? Thanks for the response and thank you for this submod

Quote Originally Posted by Louis XVI View Post
    Probably a really dumb question, but why aren't these upgrades included in the Vanilla 3.2. I never played Arnor but in the Vannilla when you upgrade these units do their appearances change at all?
    If the vannilla 3.2 doesn't have visual armour upgrades for Arnor units then I will download tomorrow; great work Emp
    Vanilla doesn't have upgrades, KK decides if these will be included in an official release

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Zweihander View Post
    By accident I saw this submod and this is really what I am looking for. I like Arnor but I played most of the time Gondor because of there shining appearance but this wil change with this mod. Few questions: is the download in the opening of the thread the correct one for vanilla 3.2 and include this also the smith upgrade problem? I have modified the recruit system to get all units from the start, is this a problem? Thanks for the response and thank you for this submod
    The download in the first post is correct. It most likely won't be a problem but make backups

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Hell View Post
    Vanilla doesn't have upgrades, KK decides if these will be included in an official release

The download in the first post is correct. It most likely won't be a problem but make backups
    Thanks Emperor! It looks fantastic! That will be a long gaming day tomorrow I have another question and this is not on topic but I want to change the stats of some units (especially Arnor) but how can do this? I saw somewhere that it is quite easy but I failed to do this ones with medieval 2 so I don't want to mesh it up again. So can you help me with this. Thanks + rep

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast