Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Arnor armor upgrades - - Version 1.02 released 2/8/13 - -

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Default Re: Arnor armor upgrades - - Version 1.02 released 2/8/13 - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar135 View Post
    Download link not working for me...anybody have a working one?
    (yes, I know its an old mod, but still...)
    this is included in MOS so if you like MOS install that instead of this
    just a suggestion
    greetings atthias
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Thank you for your suggestion, atthias. However I would like to keep the game only with submods I like. There are many submods in MOS which I dont like.

I just hope there is still someone who downloaded this submod and maybe keep the files on his PC. If I get hands on them I will definitely store them somewhere.
    "When your opponent fears you, then's the moment when you give the fear its own rein, give it the time to work on him. Let it become terror. The terrified man fights himself. Eventually, he attacks in desperation. That is the most dangerous moment, but the terrified man can be trusted usually to make a fatal mistake."

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Citizen

Thank you for your suggestion, atthias. However I would like to keep the game only with submods I like. There are many submods in MOS which I dont like.

I just hope there is still someone who downloaded this submod and maybe keep the files on his PC. If I get hands on them I will definitely store them somewhere.
    then MOS is your sulution when you start a campain you can choose wich submods you want to to use
    greetings atthias

D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Thanks again, atthias, I will definitely give it a try.

Which one is better - MoS of Frogs? Both have this arnor mod included.
    Last edited by Lothar135; October 24, 2015 at 04:15 PM.
    "When your opponent fears you, then's the moment when you give the fear its own rein, give it the time to work on him. Let it become terror. The terrified man fights himself. Eventually, he attacks in desperation. That is the most dangerous moment, but the terrified man can be trusted usually to make a fatal mistake."

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Citizen

Thanks again, atthias, I will definitely give it a try.

Which one is better - MoS of Frogs? Both have this arnor mod included.
    that depends upon what you lik but I would advise you if you have a weak core in frogs the turn times are faster than MOS because the tons of scripts included in MOS
    you can also have them both here is how http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...erent-submods)
    greetings atthias

armor upgrades for AUM mod?? arnor infantary, arnor spearmen and hollow stel bow?

All upgrades are used in MOS, this submod is most likely not maintained and therefor the download link will be down.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

It is as Davek (and others) have stated. This mod is obviously no longer actively supported and its download links are dead and/or absent. Therefore it is time to close this thread.

Feel free to PM me or another (local) moderator if you think there is a good reason to reopen this.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345