Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Albtraum23 deployment zones pack, AI handles up to 80 units perfectly!!!

Icon3 Albtraum23 deployment zones pack, AI handles up to 80 units perfectly!!!

Good day to you, dear LME3 fans,

I have tried things out and came to a conclusion that the Albtraum23 deployment zones pack does fit in
    well with the 80 units I am playing with.

For anyone who wants to use this mod as well can download it from here. The AI uses troops better.

Added a screen to prove this, a battle with 11500 French against 16500 RUssian invaders (AI)

Installation
    -First start desired campaign with LME launcher.
    -Then go back to desktop and edit user.script in appdata folder
    -then start LME with REGULAR NTW launcher, otherwise this mod will not apply

NO CTD"S so far, so I guess it works well!

Have fun you all!!!
    He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts...for support rather than illumination.

Default Re: Albtraum23 deployment zones pack, AI handles up to 80 units perfectly!!!

Works with the LME laucher as well, since the pack file is in movie format.

Default Re: Albtraum23 deployment zones pack, AI handles up to 80 units perfectly!!!

Nice to hear David, eheh, Quintus
    He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts...for support rather than illumination.

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

I just start it always with short-cut, much faster.
    Thanx for posting it here
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

VICTORIOUS's Avatar Laetus

Not working for me...

I'm very interested in this, can anyone show how your user script is ordered with this working? What exactly did you mod, just larger deployment zones?

I recently went back to 40 units from 60 because the AI never formed up to fight with 60, they just kept clustering together, but I would love to use 60 again. Anymore screenshots possibly further into a battle?

Kymmuriel's Avatar Civis

ive problems me too, but with the units cards, ive normal Alb23UIMod and i edited with esf to get to 80 units, my only concerns now is just about seeing a bit more than 40 units cards, would make the deployments quicker on the big mamas battles, dudes those battles r just fantastic, cant play anymore with only 20 40 or even 60, here we can get all like in the books, great numbers of cavalery making turnobers in battles, u can get a lot o reserves, thats jsut crazy as hell, cant sleep cant anything else than playing

EDIT: I've solved my problem. I simply forgot to put a ";" behind the pack's name in the user script. Now it all works fine. Thanks anyway!
    Last edited by KamilW; June 06, 2012 at 02:42 PM.

Does all these mods for 40+ units work with LME4?

Quote Originally Posted by Grothaal View Post
    Does all these mods for 40+ units work with LME4?
    Yes, no changes in that respect since LME3

Does this work for the new version 4.0.2?

What exactly does this do? I am after a deployment zone mod that enlarges the battle area AND starts both parties off far from each other. I am currently using 80 units and I need more space. =o)

2 to 4 time the current battle area would be nice. Can that be done?

zxcvmnb's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by dfeal View Post
    What exactly does this do? I am after a deployment zone mod that enlarges the battle area AND starts both parties off far from each other. I am currently using 80 units and I need more space. =o)

2 to 4 time the current battle area would be nice. Can that be done?
    Sadly, it is impossible to change the size of battle maps and has been since Shogun I. Sorry about that.

TGW Mod Official Unit Cutter-Outer

I`ve been using this mod for a good while now, and I can say.......It does effectively enlarge the starting deployment zones(In most instances) atleast 2x that of Vanilla deployment zones. If your using that massive of unit sizes, then you would definitely benefit from this mod.
    I use 40 unit sizes, and most of the time, there is easily room for 2 or 3 times that amount of units. I am speaking of the Campaign battle maps mainly. I have seen on occasions, in some custom battle maps, the zones are the vanilla size. So your results may very depending on what custom battle maps are being used. I have not tested this enough personally to determine whic are more suitable for large scale unit sizes.
    Hope this helps you out, as it really is a nice simple mod, that works very well

Miralem's Avatar Libertus
    " This :wub: they call a country " - Bosnia and Herzegovina

Works for v4.1?

Knyaz_Agovich
    Russian Field Marshall
    Spoiler for Mods I use

Yes it does I just used it!I really recommend it given that it makes battle much more realistic and fought on the entire map!
    Thanks for this!

its great with 40 units!Personally I had no effect on performances (fps) maybe because being the battle on the entire map there is not a huge cluster of units in only one section!

Miralem's Avatar Libertus
    " This :wub: they call a country " - Bosnia and Herzegovina

G'dammit what program to use to modify the savegame to uphold 40 unit armies? I remember using something before but now I can't find anything that works! Help pleeez?!

Knyaz_Agovich
    Russian Field Marshall
    Spoiler for Mods I use

Quote Originally Posted by Miralem View Post
    G'dammit what program to use to modify the savegame to uphold 40 unit armies? I remember using something before but now I can't find anything that works! Help pleeez?!
    You should be able to edit it using EasyESF: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...W-(30-11-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast