Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WARHAMMER TOTAL WAR 1.0 FULL RELEASE

Jubal_Barca's Avatar Master Engineer

Default Re: WARHAMMER TOTAL WAR 1.0 FULL RELEASE

Well, there IS already a Med 2 mod as you just pointed out, and not everyone in the world has Med 2, and it would be far more work than it's worth at this stage given we're nearly at our final release.

The current version is really pretty old, but the new version should, I hope, appear in the next week or so.
    Sine remo flumine adverso - Latin, 'up the creek without a paddle'.
    Mod leader of Warhammer Total War, Narnia Total War, and A Game of Colleges: Total War

Under the patronage of Aden of Woodstock, The Black Prince.

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Fair enough. Thanks for the awesome mod!
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

None of my saved campagns want to load too..

Which version of the mod are you using? Savegames should work fine if you're using the A Call To Arms version of the mod with a properly patched RTW 1.5. Is this a problem you're having with all factions?
    Mod leader of Warhammer Total War, Narnia Total War, and A Game of Colleges: Total War

is this finished?

Hello I installed the mod according to instructions and all run well until I spotted a problem on the campaign map. I chose to play the campaign with Chaos faction and when I moved a bit around the map all of a sudden there was some kind of glitch (please take a look at the screenshot). This distortion happens only when my map view is around the Chaos capital and sometimes when the glitch appears, the game crashes (but there is no error report even though I added -show_err in shortcut's target line). Please help me. This mod is great, but the mentioned problem ruins the otherwise enjoyable experience.

http://zaslike.com/files/55oecu51526krcrgj0p.jpg

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Well, it's the capital of chaos, what did you expect? It's a place where the laws of logic and physics have no meaning, it's a non-euclidean monstrosity.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Quote Originally Posted by Trululu View Post
    Hello I installed the mod according to instructions and all run well until I spotted a problem on the campaign map. I chose to play the campaign with Chaos faction and when I moved a bit around the map all of a sudden there was some kind of glitch (please take a look at the screenshot). This distortion happens only when my map view is around the Chaos capital and sometimes when the glitch appears, the game crashes (but there is no error report even though I added -show_err in shortcut's target line). Please help me. This mod is great, but the mentioned problem ruins the otherwise enjoyable experience.

http://zaslike.com/files/55oecu51526krcrgj0p.jpg
    I think I found the source of the problem. It seems that Chaos family members are causing the map glitch. I found that out when I moved all three of them into the town. As soon as they entered the town, the problem disappeared and map was functioning normally. Then I moved out of the town each one of these family members (separately) and as soon as they are outside the problem with the glitch reoccurs.
    Can you please suggest something that could solve this problem? I would be very grateful.
    Last edited by Gigantus; June 27, 2014 at 11:24 PM.

That is odd. :/ Probably you'd have to replace the map icon for the chaos family members.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234