Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1)

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

can i do this with the Alexander download or do I need to get the disk?
    "Suffer little children," said the controller.
    -Brave New World

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

I'm not quite sure what you meant...
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

Bonez's Avatar Protector Domesticus

It won't work right on mine... Using Windows 7, and 7zip to extract the files.

Edit: Downloaded Winrar to make sure it wasn't just 7zip, realised that I forgot to download part 5, should work now.
    Last edited by Bonez; May 05, 2012 at 09:51 PM.

Can I get Alexander.exe from the download version or do I need the actual CD to make it work?
    -Brave New World

Red-bearded's Avatar Foederatus

Hi all!. I tried FULL reinstall this MOD,I am do not choosing to "install additional materials. But this " Optional Material" still stay !In My PC in the battle-map video has "freeze ", because of the "improved nature " so hard to my PC. what's wrong ??? I do it everything from "readme.txt" ...
    Who can I write "in private" about minor errors and inaccuracies? I can to help you in the work on mod-fixes.

The Alexander download is not working, curse you Amazon!!! Would Barbarian Invasion fix the issue of the CTD?
    -Brave New World

ok, got Alexander installed and such, and got the target line done. So, here's to a new campaign! may it live forever,lol! Thanks for the help guys!
    -Brave New World

Vincent Liong's Avatar Laetus

is there any easy download on this? with only one download and not multiple ones? I tried downloading all of that and part 4 5 and 6 is corrupted

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by vae victus View Post
    ok, got Alexander installed and such, and got the target line done. So, here's to a new campaign! may it live forever,lol! Thanks for the help guys!
    Glad that I can help
    Quote Originally Posted by Red-bearded View Post
    Hi all!. I tried FULL reinstall this MOD,I am do not choosing to "install additional materials. But this " Optional Material" still stay !In My PC in the battle-map video has "freeze ", because of the "improved nature " so hard to my PC. what's wrong ??? I do it everything from "readme.txt" ...
    Who can I write "in private" about minor errors and inaccuracies? I can to help you in the work on mod-fixes.
    If you didn't choose them, they shouldn't be installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Liong View Post
    is there any easy download on this? with only one download and not multiple ones? I tried downloading all of that and part 4 5 and 6 is corrupted
    Not that I know of, sorry.
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

Red-bearded's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Soarin' View Post

If you didn't choose them, they shouldn't be installed.
    Strange .... Why then all the "brakes" and "locked up", 'freezies' ? can be configured something wrong I did?
    The configuration of my PC:
    2.800 MHz x 2
    512 mb, Geforce 6600
    1GB DIMM DDR2-SDRAM
    All other modes (over 10) - play a little lower than the maximum settings, help me, plz

Did this feature Timurids Invasion

Sicknero's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Red-bearded View Post
    Strange .... Why then all the "brakes" and "locked up", 'freezies' ? can be configured something wrong I did?
    The configuration of my PC:
    2.800 MHz x 2
    512 mb, Geforce 6600
    1GB DIMM DDR2-SDRAM
    All other modes (over 10) - play a little lower than the maximum settings, help me, plz
    It could be the absence of sprites in this mod. My low-end laptop runs a lot of newish games really well, e.g. M2TW with all its eye candy, and all kinds of TW mods, but large battles in RM:K leave it stuttering and freezing.
    To find out, just start a large-ish battle and then pan the camera-view away from the troops. If it only stutters/freezes when you have soldiers in view, then sprites (absence of) might be the problem.

And I notice you could do with some more RAM...

(Edit; I must credit Granto for the suggestion about sprites, it would no doubt have taken me ages to figure out why the mod battles were lagging so badly on my own set up)
    Last edited by Sicknero; May 17, 2012 at 08:32 AM.
    "A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself ... always a laborious business." A. A. Milne

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

get 2 gig of ram for rtw/mtw2 engine makes a great difference to the gameplay ,but 2 gig should be fine , this mod is the most taxing mod i have played on rtw {and i think iv tried them all just about} to get decent large battles running at 20 fps i had to overclock my processor and graphics card then strip the outercasing off my laptop and blast air into it to keep the temperature down ,{ extreme i know }, this mod would work better on a proper desktop with a good processer and a decent graphics card , most laptops are gonna struggle with this mod im afraid ,unless they are new and super dooper

nvm,lol
    Last edited by vae victus; May 17, 2012 at 05:44 PM.
    -Brave New World

When I try to download, it says user account suspended and I can't download it

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Quote Originally Posted by R3drain17 View Post
    When I try to download, it says user account suspended and I can't download it
    Yes, we are sorry for this temporary issue, the links went down, we will update the links soon,,,

The Link is Dead
    Please help!!!!

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Download Links has been re-uploaded,, thanks to sicknero for uploading

Whenever I try to double click on Rome Medieval Kingdoms.exe I get this message:
    C:\Users\Tompi\AppData\Local\Temp\Rome+Medieval+Kingdoms.part7.rar: You need to start extraction from a previous volume to unpack Rome Medieval Kingdoms.exe
    ! C:\Users\Tompi\AppData\Local\Temp\Rome+Medieval+Kingdoms.part1.rar: No files to extract
    ! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Tompi\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.065\Rome Medieval Kingdoms.exe"

Sicknero's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Tompi1130 View Post
    Whenever I try to double click on Rome Medieval Kingdoms.exe I get this message:
    C:\Users\Tompi\AppData\Local\Temp\Rome+Medieval+Kingdoms.part7.rar: You need to start extraction from a previous volume to unpack Rome Medieval Kingdoms.exe
    ! C:\Users\Tompi\AppData\Local\Temp\Rome+Medieval+Kingdoms.part1.rar: No files to extract
    ! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Tompi\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.065\Rome Medieval Kingdoms.exe"
    After reading your post, I did a re-install of RMK using the same files, just to make sure they're ok. It's worked fine here so I think the files must be good.

Did you run the exe from part1.rar?

Has anyone else installed the mod from this download link yet?
    "A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself ... always a laborious business." A. A. Milne