Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1)

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mataputas View Post
    you can intall it over the previous version
    I'm actually kind of a dumb because you just mentioned you was installing this over an existing copy of 3.0 that's why you forgot about the .exe.

niko21's Avatar Civis

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

good job guys its finaly here but now ill just ask you one thing did they add finland???? am gonna instal it soon tought and see it that way also

nhinhonhinho's Avatar Domesticus

Nah i'm late a bit late. Just known this good news now

Gonna try this as soon as i'm come home tomorrow .
    For now lets cheer for the mod

prdude1234's Avatar Biarchus

Yay finally! Looks epic! Cant wait to format my PC and install Windows 7 and then RTW to play RM! But what happened to the download file? It used to be a 400MB archives, not 1.2GBs, I guess it will be very epic because it is 400MBs larger than EB... Keep up the good work!
    A proud Latin

Un Puertorriqueño orgullozo!
    A proud Puertorican here!

Gamertag: prdude123

Maybe this is a little bug: the screen does not move upside-down or to right-left when conquering granada: It is not a freeze, is like the screen could not move anywhere, and stayed focused in that city.

I'll like this.

Lord Minotaur's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Knights View Post
    We don't know many Lithuanian names,, and voices too they should be unique, it needs to be Lithuanian to get those things accurate! so if you are lithuanian maybe you can help us in the future
    I'm a lithuanian, if you need help, regarding lithuanian names etc.. ask me.

i went to change video options but there is no button to leave, the only way is esc but it exit the game

awesome

i cant find Optional Icon folder....maybe u ment Original Icon folder....

Quote Originally Posted by wolf-yop View Post
    i went to change video options but there is no button to leave, the only way is esc but it exit the game

There are two ways of getting out of video options menu: click on the arrow that is located in the left bottom corner; or press the backspace key.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitiu View Post
    i cant find Optional Icon folder....maybe u ment Original Icon folder....
    That's correct.
    Last edited by Mataputas; April 06, 2012 at 03:38 PM.
    There are none so enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free

SirGejor's Avatar Biarchus

Great work Guys!
    OLD SOLDIERS NEVER DIE
    Veni, Vidi,Vinci - Gaius Julius Caesar...

i have a problem with my game. when i start the game i can see first a small of picture romans soldier for a short while. then come a large picture of crusader, but the game stop there.
    i have rome total war golden edition install. I did not install extra HDR graphic

Quote Originally Posted by Mataputas View Post

There are two ways of getting out of video options menu: click on the arrow that is located in the left bottom corner; or press the backspace key.
    vale, parece que se me descuadro y no aparecía la flechita

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by sebas3n View Post
    i have a problem with my game. when i start the game i can see first a small of picture romans soldier for a short while. then come a large picture of crusader, but the game stop there.
    i have rome total war golden edition install. I did not install extra HDR graphic
    You may wait. The game won't just stop there. Sometimes I feel impatient and press num lock two times to see if things are still fine, and the game continues right after that

I suppose it's because this is a large mod.
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

hi, can you please make an "optional patch" to lower the graphics a bit, because now the game lags as much as M2TW.. i really want to play Lithuania but i cant because of the lags...

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Did you install the RSII enviroment?
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

blazerek's Avatar Foederatus

Icon9 Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

I need help installing please. When i started the installer, around 11% it had an error and said a file couldn't be made. So i tryed to install it into another directory and then planned to move the files over to the RTW folder but it still said it can't make the file. I've redownloaded the installer twice already. please help.

prdude1234's Avatar Biarchus

Olle Mataputas, que paso con la traduccion al español?
    A proud Latin

Un Puertorriqueño orgullozo!
    A proud Puertorican here!

Gamertag: prdude123

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by blazerek View Post
    I need help installing please. When i started the installer, around 11% it had an error and said a file couldn't be made. So i tryed to install it into another directory and then planned to move the files over to the RTW folder but it still said it can't make the file. I've redownloaded the installer twice already. please help.
    i had this at first , redownload part 1 or 2 or both