Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1)

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

Redownload the 7 parts again... one of them must be wrong. Look at the size of the files... the first 6 are 200 mb large and the other one is 11 mb large
    There are none so enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free

Default Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mataputas View Post
    Redownload the 7 parts again... one of them must be wrong. Look at the size of the files... the first 6 are 200 mb large and the other one is 11 mb large
    Redownload again?
    You must have an Demigod internet speed

Just check which of the parts is corrupt by looking at the size...

Can you upload this to a site that doesn't need you to sign up for download AND that doesn't give a torrent without ANY seeds?

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioBarbarian View Post
    Can you upload this to a site that doesn't need you to sign up for download AND that doesn't give a torrent without ANY seeds?
    It is what it is, pal... sorry. I am seeding now, if you are interested

Quote Originally Posted by Mataputas View Post
    It is what it is, pal... sorry. I am seeding now, if you are interested
    No need, downloaded it alredy, in parts, still, great mod, only downside is that it takes forever to load, still great, and i think that this mod is closer to Medieval I than to Medieval II

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

I've uploaded another mirror to mediafire, for anyone interested
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5
    Part 6
    Part 7

And don't worry if all mirrors are lost someday, the Vault Staff will keep them available.
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

Part number 7 uploaded to 4shared is corrupt, I've redownloaded it three times. Downloading from Mediafire has been disabled due to hitting the limit of free downloads

Split Archive Blocked

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.
    Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.

Try using my links for the parts that remain downloading (4shared)

A torrent file needs seed!

i have problem with downloading form torrent. can somebody help me ?

I am downloading the torrent, but it is stuck at 90%.

I am seeding right now... I think I'll keep seeding the next 24 hours at least.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA MATAPUTAS!! QUE HDP!!! "SLUTKILLER" JAJAJAJAJAJA
    Last edited by Lord Of The Knights; December 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM.

Thanks, Mataputas! Greatly appreciated.
    Could you seed a little more, please - anybody? I am at 99%. After it completes, I will seed for two weeks or more

Thanks to all for a great mod! (I have an older version, am just trying to get the latest)

Sicknero's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by DonDiego256 View Post
    Thanks, Mataputas! Greatly appreciated.
    Could you seed a little more, please - anybody? I am at 99%. After it completes, I will seed for two weeks or more

Thanks to all for a great mod! (I have an older version, am just trying to get the latest)
    Mine's been stuck at 90% for a few days now. Once it completes I'm happy to have it seeding whenever I'm on line.
    "A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself ... always a laborious business." A. A. Milne

Icon10 Re: DOWNLOAD Rome Medieval: Kingdoms (3.1) NOW!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< RELEASED!!!

Im having trouble with the icon and target blank Idk how to do this :p but i did what it says and it gives me a error saying Rome: Total War failed to find DirectX 9, which is required for the game to run. Please reinstall directx" I've reinstalled it 6 times I've traced my foot steps and Idk -__- help a fellow noob >.<

Quote Originally Posted by metalcorpse View Post
    Im having trouble with the icon and target blank Idk how to do this :p but i did what it says and it gives me a error saying Rome: Total War failed to find DirectX 9, which is required for the game to run. Please reinstall directx" I've reinstalled it 6 times I've traced my foot steps and Idk -__- help a fellow noob >.<
    Okay srry im double posting but found out what i did wrong. I got it to work but now its just idling at the main screen with the armour dude with the black flag.....

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

You can wait for about 10 minutes, for some reasons it takes awhile to load.
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat