Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Absence Thread

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: Absence Thread

First of all I would like to wish Merry Christmas to every Third Age players and would like to address the issue, that while Christmas last I won't have much of a time to do my admin things and my turns. I will try to sub whereever it is needed and whenever I manage to get time for it, but this isn't mean I can fulfill this promise. There is a big chance that I can only do my admin works and my turns after Christmas ended, which means I will be absent most likely for two more days.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

JWANT's Avatar Senator

I won't be absent for the next 5 days but I'll be very busy so please sub me if needed. My priority will be admin duties and my turns in the Patch Vet hotseat which has just come up tonight

As you likely have seen in a few threads already I have made the decision to drop out of all hotseats here at TWCenter. It's been really fun to getting to know you guys. I will probably be back one day, but for now I need a break.
    Thank you and good bye!!!

JWANT's Avatar Senator

I will be away until May 22nd. I am arranging subs for hotseats where I do not have an ally or admin readily available to sub me. As for admin duties, either the co-admin can assist or I'll ask for patience since I will quickly address any issues when I return.

JWANT's Avatar Senator

I will be really busy over the next month and may need to be subbed on occassion. My turns may be slightly delayed but I will prioritize admin duties. Thanks in advance for everyone's patience!

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

I will do all my turns and admin duties tomorrow. I will be away for the whole day today.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

I am going on a trip on Thursday and Friday of this week, and won't be online again until Saturday. I request extensions in my hotseat games and your patience in my admin games.

Citizen

I am on vacation from August 5th through August 12th, and will be on a trip. I will have my laptop with me and will have access to TW Center and my games. I will not have as much time as I normally do, however. I request extensions in my games. If you need something as admin, please message both me and the co-admin, as the co-admin might be able to address it quicker than I.

Chieftain Khuzaymah's Avatar Domesticus

I will be on holiday from August 17th until August 25th. I might have internet access, but that is not a priority on my mind. I will definitely not have access to any TW games. Extensions requested.
    Most Promising Youngblood TATW: Chieftain Khuzaymah

JWANT's Avatar Senator

I apologize for not being active lately but I need to step away from hotseating for a while. I hope I will have more time in January but it's too early to tell. I'll try to make arrangements for the hotseats I admin and play in.

Chieftain Khuzaymah's Avatar Domesticus

I will be on holiday starting Feb 11th until Feb 18th-19th~

I might try to login once or twice, but if not, until then!
    Most Promising Youngblood TATW: Chieftain Khuzaymah

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

I'll be traveling for three weeks from tomorrow, I'll bring a laptop but I dont know how much time I can spend on it. I'll try to keep up with the forum from my phone and keep people posted if I can't play.

i would like to join a hotseat but the only problem its that i have divide and conquer mod i think this its vanilla if anyone can set me up for one on divede and conquer would be apresiate.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by shadowbab102 View Post
    i would like to join a hotseat but the only problem its that i have divide and conquer mod i think this its vanilla if anyone can set me up for one on divede and conquer would be apresiate.
    I responded to this via VM. For anyone else reading this thread, we have looked into the possibility of DAC (or MOS) hotseats, but unfortunately neither mod is hotseat compatible.

JCdestr0yer's Avatar Campidoctor
    A Village in the Kingdom in the North (Ireland)

At a wedding for three days

I'm leaving to go on vacation later this evening. I'll have limited access to the internet so if something comes up it will likely have to wait until Wednesday. I've played most of turns and if one comes up while I'm gone I'm requesting an extension.

I'm leaving to go on vacation tonight, I won't be able to play until the 11th of august. Depending on when my turn comes up, decide that you sub me or not.

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

I'll be away for 2-3 days and I won't have internet acces in this time. Extensions are required for all my incoming turns

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

i'll be away this weekend

I'm on a weekend from friday night untill sunday evening.
    If it's my turn, I'd like to get an extesion (it's max 2 days of waiting )