Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Absence Thread

Aldor's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Absence Thread

I will be busy for at least 5-7 days for exams as well. I chose to cut down my activity on TWC.

Will try to check messages and do admin stuff if needed. Ask the co-admin preferably.

Cannot take turns for the given period. Since I absolutely abhor subbing and can't assure activity for a longer time period, I'm OK with being replaced in any HS I'm currently in (incl. Aldor's). All factions are in very good shape, top 3 usually.

TL; DR: Either wait or replace me, but don't find a sub. I have no issue at all to be replaced.

The only HS that I will assist in for the time being is the Tag2tourny (though Soul will have to take the turn after we discuss strategy). If he considers this an issue he can replace me, probably DrMac wants to play in my place if needed since he's quite active recently.

Aldor.
    Retired GS member, admin and local moderator in Hotseat Subforum. Voted best TATW admin.

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

I am going on skiing vacation on Wednesday and will return home on Sunday. In the meantime I won't be able to play or admin any Hotseat so I will ask my allies/admins to sub me and co-admins to take care of admin duties.
    TATW HS Community Award

knight of meh's Avatar Primicerius

will be gone for the weekend starting tomorrow sorry for inconvenience but drinkies and a fencing competition at wait.. if im not mistaken it's unlikely for any turn of mine to come up in the meantime so if it does can you just wait pretty please

JWANT's Avatar Senator

I'll be absent until June 27th/28th but i've arranged for subs.

Narsils_Shards's Avatar Campidoctor

I'll be gone until the 30th of June

Chieftain Khuzaymah's Avatar Domesticus

I will be absent from late saturday the 12th of July until monday/tuesday the 21/22 of July.

Most hotseats I strongly prefer to not get subbed and play myself. Any other hotseat that I can be subbed, a sub will be arranged.

My apologies if I delay one or two hotseats.
    Most Promising Youngblood TATW: Chieftain Khuzaymah

Narsils_Shards's Avatar Campidoctor

Gonna be gone until the 19th.

I got back home, I'll take my turns as soon as possible in order of importance.

Arrow2daknee's Avatar Vicarius

Hello friends! If any hotseats need replacements I can play a couple of factions.

Nice to see this comunity still thrives

My long absence was result of both lack of time and will to playing in hotseats but I see you managed on your own just fine, which pleases me. I am thinking to join one or two new hotseats again, so if there will be any new HS in the future (or any easy empty spot, because I am out of practise) I may join.
    TATW HS Community Award

knicolas2's Avatar Senator

You are a lucky guy matto. I´m gonna leave this hotseats till end of august. For all hotseats my password is: cattac

Quote Originally Posted by Matto16 View Post
    Nice to see this comunity still thrives

My long absence was result of both lack of time and will to playing in hotseats but I see you managed on your own just fine, which pleases me. I am thinking to join one or two new hotseats again, so if there will be any new HS in the future (or any easy empty spot, because I am out of practise) I may join.
    Nice to hear from you Matto! We managed to play a couple of hotseats, but the absence of you ( and perhaps also Aldor and Knight of Meh ), made the community much much smaller.... We hope to see you back as Steward of TATW, even if it is without playing!

Quote Originally Posted by knicolas2 View Post
    You are a lucky guy matto. I´m gonna leave this hotseats till end of august. For all hotseats my password is: cattac
    Did you just make a joke, or did you seriously share your password for all your hotseats publicly?

knicolas2's Avatar Senator

I did not joke. As i won´t play in hotseats for at least till end of august you need my password. So have fun with it

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow2daknee View Post
    Hello friends! If any hotseats need replacements I can play a couple of factions.
    There are alot of free factions in WOTR, SE and then Rhun or Mordor (can't remember which one is Jwant's) in YB2. There maybe so more too.

Great to see you back Matto! The community has declined though as Aldor and Knight of Meh have gone too.

@Knicolas lol, you shouldn't have done that. But hopefully no one will take advantage of it!

First of all I will make a small fast-paced hotseat with invited players to learn how many active players still remain in this community.

I am not yet sure about joining others hotseats because I don't want to ended up in too many.
    TATW HS Community Award

Arrow2daknee's Avatar Vicarius

Well you guys can PM me if you need a player, I would love to join a newer hotseath though.

Also, welcome back Matto!
    Last edited by Arrow2daknee; July 24, 2014 at 11:57 PM.

I will be gone until Tuesday. Considering I did turns for most of the HS in the past day I doubt I will have too many turns to do however maybe some like Arrow's will come up in which I ask you just to wait a short period.

I am sorry to say this but I will have to drop all hotseats I am in mostly due to my college starting but also because I would like to spend the rest of my free time by helping our community as Gaming Staff so you will still see me around in admin's role. Helping admining hotseats won't take me as much time as playing in them and maybe we will be able to bring some new members to our community. I am the leaving following two hotseats in TATW HS Community:

- The Free Peoples II (Dwarves)
    - The Age of Men (Mordor)

Contact admins for further informations if you want to pick either of those two spots.
    TATW HS Community Award

KhalFrodo's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Matto16 View Post
    I am sorry to say this but I will have to drop all hotseats I am in mostly due to my college starting but also because I would like to spend the rest of my free time by helping our community as Gaming Staff so you will still see me around in admin's role. Helping admining hotseats won't take me as much time as playing in them and maybe we will be able to bring some new members to our community. I am the leaving following two hotseats in TATW HS Community:

- The Free Peoples II (Dwarves)
    - The Age of Men (Mordor)

Contact admins for further informations if you want to pick either of those two spots.
    You will be missed on both TATW and WTW, Matto Best of luck!

KhalFrodo's Avatar Semisalis

Guys I wont be able to use the Internet till the next Friday, I would ask for subs in the Hotseats I take part.