Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Absence Thread

Default Re: Absence Thread

same as previous weekend, I'll be gone untill sonday evening. An extension would be lovely if it's my turn (last weekend I'll be gone)

I'll be absent untill thursday night. I ask extensions for all Hotseats.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

i'll be away for the weekend

JCdestr0yer's Avatar Campidoctor
    A Village in the Kingdom in the North (Ireland)

So I have been struggling with time as some of you are aware of my lateness. I am at uni and I am travelling by car meaning I am hitting traffic going and coming from getting late home. I just want to say I do like hotseating but the last thing I want to do is get on tw find what turns to do spend time on each scouting, testing attacking. I am also forgetting to get on TW asIi am busy. I should be back in December if you need then to replace me go ahead i understand. I will be messaging the admins as well.

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

I'll be gone for about a week so requesting extensions for all incoming turns if possible. Won't have much internet access but I'll monitor TWC when I can.

The computer I use for gaming chose today to blow up. I have another computer, but I don't have anything MTWII related installed on it. It will probably be a few days or more before I can get this computer up and running. I'll probably need to be subbed in all of my hotseats until I can get this sorted. I'm sorry about the delay.

I'll be away at a conference from tomorrow morning until my return Sunday evening. I probably won't be bringing my computer with me but even if I do I won't have much time to check TWC. I'm requesting extensions for any of my turns (unless the wait becomes too long in which case feel free to sub me). I'll intermittently be available to answer pms but I won't be able to do anything more.

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

I'll be away for a day or two, any incoming turns will require extensions.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

i’ll be pretty unavailable until the 17. i ask for extension in the meantime

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Leaving from 2 till 23rd July, and will have no internet access, so I gave as much instructions to the subbers as I could.

LRM - admin will sub me with instructions given

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Will be away for two weeks, starting friday. I should have my laptob with me, but I am not sure if I will have enough time to attend to everything, so will need extensions, and where needed I will get a sub for myself. For admin matters contact my coadmins preferably

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

On Sunday I'm going to Zagreb on holiday with a mate, will be gone for four nights. I'd prefer an extension if a turn comes up.
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Gaming Emeritus

Will be in Budapešť for three days, will need extensions. Will appoint subs where needed

Gaming Emeritus

Should be mostly done with the exams around the 6th/7th, after that I should be able to get some things done.

I will be also away from the 13th to the 20th. Will appoint subs and so on where needed.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

I need extension for my current turns. I will be able to do my turns on friday.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789