Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: BSM for Shogun 2 & Fall of the Samurai v1.2 and BSM v1.2 for Darthmod 4.1 (update 29.05.12 - Watersplash fixes)

Bundy88's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: BSM for Shogun 2 & Fall of the Samurai v1.2 and BSM v1.2 for Darthmod 4.1 (update 29.05.12 - Watersplash fixes)

Hey Mech, great mod cannons and musket smoke is superb. However my game freezes once my naval bombardment is halfway threw. I uninstalled your mod and tried the battle again and it worked, any idea whats causing this problem with it?

Ordinarius

Default Re: BSM for Shogun 2 & Fall of the Samurai v1.2 and BSM v1.2 for Darthmod 4.1 (update 29.05.12 - Watersplash fixes)

Quote Originally Posted by Bundy88 View Post
    Hey Mech, great mod cannons and musket smoke is superb. However my game freezes once my naval bombardment is halfway threw. I uninstalled your mod and tried the battle again and it worked, any idea whats causing this problem with it?
    Do you have any other mods installed? In my testgames i don't have freezes. Can you please upload a savegame for me to test this? Thanks!

Best regards
    Mech_Donald

Bundy88's Avatar Libertus

Yes but the only other mods I have are the bayonet mod, Noif's unit retextures and added tosa hats, and zw's no trails mod. I wouldn't think these would interfer with your mod however. Also how would I upload a saved game for you to check? Thanks.

Ordinarius

These mods shouldn't make problems with BSM. I think you can try to attach the savegame to your post. Go to advanced, then click on the paperclip icon. Or just use OCH such as rapidshare for instance. Thanks!

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Bundy88 View Post
    Yes but the only other mods I have are the bayonet mod, Noif's unit retextures and added tosa hats, and zw's no trails mod. I wouldn't think these would interfer with your mod however. Also how would I upload a saved game for you to check? Thanks.
    With my mods there is no problem, my mod not use particle effects. It should be friendly mod for BSM.

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

SCREENS

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Content Emeritus

Mech_Donald: I have spotted issue in your smoke mod. Should you check your smoke in naval, because I have noticed in custom battle on "British Ironclad warrior" have smoke effect totally gone. I can see only flying cannon balls only.

Ordinarius

@ Vennonetes

Great Screenshots!! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post
    Mech_Donald: I have spotted issue in your smoke mod. Should you check your smoke in naval, because I have noticed in custom battle on "British Ironclad warrior" have smoke effect totally gone. I can see only flying cannon balls only.
    Hmm. I tested it with all available ships in custom battle. I could not find this British Ironclad warrior battleship. Where do i get this in custom battle? You don't mean the warrior class battleship, didn't you? This ship works flawlessly in my game.

Thank you mech and +rep for the mod

OLD SIG

Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by VENNONETES View Post
    Thank you mech and +rep for the mod
    Thank you for your rep!!! You are welcome to post more of these awesome screens! Love it.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Mech_Donald View Post
    @ Vennonetes

Great Screenshots!! Thanks!

Hmm. I tested it with all available ships in custom battle. I could not find this British Ironclad warrior battleship. Where do i get this in custom battle? You don't mean the warrior class battleship, didn't you? This ship works flawlessly in my game.
    There is one each ironclad fleet from British, French and US. Anyway... your smoke from british fleet is totally gone as I dont know, what might cause it because your mod is only who use particle effects in my mod list.

Noif
    There is one each ironclad fleet from British, French and US. Anyway... your smoke from british fleet is totally gone as I dont know, what might cause it because your mod is only who use particle effects in my mod list.
    He clearly mean the Warrior!

OLD SIG

Content Emeritus

Ordinarius

Hmm, sorry but i don't get it. You wrote british, french and us warrior class. And the british one has no smoke. Where can i select only british? All i can choose is the clan (Tosa for instance) and a ship. But not the nation for each battleship. Maybe i have something overseen?

Content Emeritus

Hmm, sorry but i don't get it. You wrote british, french and us warrior class. And the british one has no smoke. Where can i select only british? All i can choose is the clan (Tosa for instance) and a ship. But not the nation for each battleship. Maybe i have something overseen?
    by Radious, you can unlock units and fleets in custom battle.

Ordinarius

by Radious, you can unlock units and fleets in custom battle.
    I do not use any other mods, but no projectiles. Can you please point me to this mod by radious?

Content Emeritus

I do not use any other mods, but no projectiles. Can you please point me to this mod by radious?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440070

Ordinarius

Thank you!

Content Emeritus

it is strange, this smoke mod working like 50/50. Land battle smoke effect working perfectly, but in naval mod. There is no any smoke effect! Don't know what might cause this problem, because i dont use any particle effect mods.