Thread: Italy and United Netherlands plus launcher tweaks

Default Italy and United Netherlands plus launcher tweaks

As I had promised here is an add on with Italy and United Netherlands playable. Both factions are emergent and they had to replace Kingdom of Italy and Batavia Republic. That is the reason they were not included in European campaigns.

Also in this add on I've made some tweaks in code. You will not notice any difference but launcher will run more smoothly. Also a rare bug with the change from emergent back to standard European has been fixed. Last an added important tweak is a report log that is created every time you run the launcher. This log records all the launcher's actions and will help us provide a better support for problem related with Napoleon+DMN start up.. No more posts like "have you installed mod in the right location?", "do you use another mod?" etc. All needed infos would be provided by DMN log report. So for now on: If you have problems with game's startup, please copy the report found in data/DMN/dmn_log.txt in the post along with your question/problem. Since this report may be very long, it would be good to use the "code" tags. So select the report text you copied and press the code button:

Code:
    This image is between  code tags and shows you the code button:

Download the attached add on, decompress and run the set up exe. Follow the setup instructions. You should install it in ...\napoleon total war directory.

Now in CAMPAIGNS you'll see a new addition under emergent, the "extra" checkbox.

If you check it, a small pop up window will be appeared where you can select the faction you like.

Start the mod normally using PLAY button in main page.
    Last edited by husserlTW; March 25, 2012 at 12:17 PM.

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Default Re: Italy and United Netherlands plus launcher tweaks

Also a rare bug with the change from emergent back to standard European has been fixed.
    I have been playing an excellent campaign using v2.3, with the new launcher tweaks, European campaign and the emergent faction Ireland. I encountered no problems. However, when I went to start a new campaign using the 'major powers' only the emergent factions were available to be selected. I then started an Egypt campaign and it loaded fine. I then went back an tried again to start a 'normal' European campaign and again was given only the emergent factions to chose from.

I have attached the log file as requested and would be happy to answer any additional questions or provide more information. Thank you.
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

I thought I had fixed that so your feed back is valuable. Thanks!

Meanwhile, go in data/campaigns/DMN_Coalition/standard and copy the startpos.esf in DMN_Coalition. Then start a european campaign normally.

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    I thought I had fixed that so your feed back is valuable. Thanks!

Meanwhile, go in data/campaigns/DMN_Coalition/standard and copy the startpos.esf in DMN_Coalition. Then start a european campaign normally.
    Glad to provide any information I can and thank you for you efforts and prompt reply.
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

This addon has been included in official DMN release (from 2.4 version) so the thread is closed.